Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
well i can believe in whatever i want to belieive in :)
What are you believing in today?
Old 30-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Occultist

Yes you can but that is what Faith is based on believing and knowing something that cannot be proven I have great respect for those who have faith. I am just pointing out this is not proof based on scientific fact and evidence but Theory is all. There is nothing wrong with me pointing that out correct?
Old 30-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Raymond

Ahem!!
I would just like to point out She is actually a Goddess

If we accept that there exists a benevolent being or power that guides or influences our lives and by whom all things were made, the great spirits of the stars, men in their time and place, the giants which were of old, and the dwarfs who dwell in the rocks and once a month worship her with cakes.
Then;

It would of course be feminine in a lateral and wider sense as females normally are the birth givers and creators and it is a simple analogy in every day terms

She would obviously be Devine by definition
She would obviously be Infinite
She would not be of this earth but an Astral Force
She would be Necromantic controlling life, death and rebirth
She would also be the Architect of all things

So we have a {female}
Devine, Infinite, Astral, Necromantic, Architect

Bless, Raymond
Old 31-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Yes you can but that is what Faith is based on believing and knowing something that cannot be proven I have great respect for those who have faith. I am just pointing out this is not proof based on scientific fact and evidence but Theory is all. There is nothing wrong with me pointing that out correct?

Sounds good in my books
Old 31-12-2011, 05:08 AM
Chalk1990

There will never be Proof of God, he does not want the one major mystery of life to be solved in a heart beat. We live to seek oneness with God, no matter how anyone perceives this. If God opened up the sky and yelled "I AM God, and I AM Real", we wouldn't have any reason to continue living this life, we would know the greatest mystery there ever was, everything we set out to do would have no deeper meaning. We all live through faith, we do acts of goodness thinking we may be rewarded in time for our good deeds, but some of us do acts of evil because we think no one is watching, and are concrete with that belief.

If we all knew God was real, without a doubt, we wouldn't need to pursue anything, because there would be no reason to, no reward. Your mere existance would be useless. Without Proof of God, there is an eternal sense of new beginnings, there will always be something more to do, so you can feel closer to God, but God may always hold us back so we will continue to believe in him, we will continue to have faith, and seek more love. If God gave us all the love possible, we would have nothing more to gain.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:29 PM
kla2

When proof means what can be demonstrated . . .

Proof of God, in the theological sense, is of course a misnomer, a philosophical contrivance to avoid accepting our ignorance of such a reality. As a humanity, we have all been conditioned or indoctrinated, for all of history by 'theological' exegesis, particularly by those with their own religious claims and agendas, to accept that a literal proof of God is not possible for faith. And thus all discussion of morality and apologists 'theodicy' is contained within this self limiting intellectual paradigm and bubble of presumption, especially evident in the frictions between science and religion. It would now appear that all sides squabbling over the God question, religious, atheist and history itself have it wrong! That bubble could now burst at any time!

The first wholly new interpretation for two thousand years of the moral teachings of Christ is published on the web. Radically different from anything else we know of from history, this new teaching is predicated upon a precise and predefined experience and called 'the first Resurrection'. A direct individual intervention into the natural world by omnipotent power to confirm divine will, command and covenant, "correcting human nature by a change in natural law, altering biology, consciousness and human ethical perception beyond all natural evolutionary boundaries." So like it or no, a new religious claim testable by faith, meeting all Enlightenment criteria of evidence based causation and definitive proof now exists. Nothing short of a religious revolution is getting under way.
Old 31-12-2011, 12:42 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond
Ahem!!
I would just like to point out She is actually a Goddess

If we accept that there exists a benevolent being or power that guides or influences our lives and by whom all things were made, the great spirits of the stars, men in their time and place, the giants which were of old, and the dwarfs who dwell in the rocks and once a month worship her with cakes.
Then;

It would of course be feminine in a lateral and wider sense as females normally are the birth givers and creators and it is a simple analogy in every day terms

She would obviously be Devine by definition
She would obviously be Infinite
She would not be of this earth but an Astral Force
She would be Necromantic controlling life, death and rebirth
She would also be the Architect of all things

So we have a {female}
Devine, Infinite, Astral, Necromantic, Architect

Bless, Raymond
Ahem, and to use someone else's answer you are actually wrong.
The word you are looking for is androgynous, the creator entity if such a thing exists. Is neither male nor female, but androgynous.
Old 31-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Raymond

Thank you vulkus for reading my post and taking the trouble to quote and reply

I am always prepared for folk to say I am wrong

I am sure an androgynous could present itself however it wished ~ and should it wished to be beleived ~ in a form compatible with its followers ideal

You use the words "if such a thing exists" I have stated clearly what I beleive may I enquire the same of you

Bless, Raymond
Old 11-02-2012, 01:02 AM
WiseMaster

sorry my equation is wrong. i wasnt well when i wrote this up. ive now altered the equation

E = Momentum ^-1 times Wavelength^-1 times Weight ^-1

the string thoery which can never be proven or unproven as you cannot get an answer for Energy.

All of them are connected through Mass, Velocity and Force/Frequency

Momentum = Mass times Velocity
Velocity = Wavelength times Force/Frequency
Weight = Gravity (in the form of Force/Frequency) times Mass

The String Theory
Combines Gravity, Radiation, Mass and Velocity

Energy also equals momentum divided by velocity divided by weight divided by momentum ... and so on for infinity.

There is NO answer to the universe. Period.
The meaning of life is to Love and be Loved.

Old 11-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
This explains nothing it is based on scientific theory not concrete evidence.

It all comes down to definition. In the realm of cause and effect there must exist a cause which preceeds all others. The ultimate cause from which all effects arise. Call it the big bang or call it God or call it something else. Whatever you call it, its existence is undeniable. We are here, therefore SOME force caused us to be here. God (to use one of many possible terms) = True.