Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-10-2010, 03:20 AM
Leah85

Cat Major and Minor Arcana or Only Major?

Hello people,
I would like to know if you work both with major and minor arcana. If you work only with the major ones, are you still able to predict very specific events like time, people involved and other circumstances surrounding the major theme?
Many people I know who do accurate readings use only the major arcana, but I always felt attracted to the minor ones too, thought I don't want to complicate my reading with information I don't know how to manage.
Love&Blessings!
Leah
Old 07-10-2010, 05:16 PM
green

hi Leah

for many years i worked only with the major arcana. now i work with both even though i still feel more comfortable working only with the major arcana. it is just i find you can use different spreadings when using both arcanas. with the major arcana i only use spreads of 3 to 5 cards.
does it give me more info? i don't know.

but i think you allready gave yourself an answer. you wrote you feel attracted to the minor ones, so why not use it? explore it?
i think the important thing is to do what feels right for you and you alone, not matter what other people or readers do.

G
Old 07-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi you can use just the major and I think it is useful for beginners to start with just the major, a huge 78 card deck can be intimidating at first.

If you feel drawn i'd just go for it as green said:)

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...