Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-05-2020, 11:43 PM
Seeker

Post what's the meaning of this?

after proving myself honest in an argument about my honesty with my father (my younger sister was onlooking) i was in a warehouse carpark when he pulled out a gun and began shooting at myself and my boyfriend and we ran to my friends car, in the car was my two primary school friends, their names were Maya and Monica, we drove for a long time and when we came to a rural place they dropped me off and my boyfriend was replaced for my mum somehow, the car had also changed sometimes throughout the drive from a blue four wheel drive to a black sporty mercedes, my mum and i bought our bags which we never packed, inside of a random brick house and i pulled the curtains as she sat on the floor.

would appreciate if anyone could help me understand this dream better.
Old 25-05-2020, 03:39 AM
Master

You had / have to deal with an issue of being true to yourself, where your father (one parent) was / is firmly opposed, while your mother (the other parent) is supportive.

That issue resulted from a change as part of growing up, maturing. This might've coincided with a change of place, or school.

You went through a period of insecurity, but eventually figuring it out made you proud.

There was a possibility that your father's opposition could've caused you a break up, but now you're glad to be able to show off a steady boyfriend to others, at work or school.

Guidance: be true to yourself, but consider the others' feelings even when you're right; don't be righteous, be gracious!

------

I believe that the best interpreter of your dreams is you. If you don't already do it, you should learn to get in touch with your inner source of knowledge and guidance.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:22 AM
Suspended

To see your mother in your dream represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development and If you dream that your boyfriend is walking awa while you hang out with your friends, then the dream suggests that you are not spending enough time with your friends and To see friends in your dream signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge and To dream that you are drivinga car denotes your ambition, your drive and your ability to navigate from one stage of your life to another. Consider how smooth or rough the car ride is. If you are driving the car, then you are taking an active role in the way your life is going. However, if you are the passenger, then you are taking a passive role. If you are ir the backseat of the car, then it indicates that you are putting yourself down and are allowing others to take over.Driving a new car means that you are headed toOward a new direction or goal. You are deviating from your original life path.To see a brick in your dream represents your individual ideas and thoughts. Experience and/or heartbreak may have hardened you and To dream that you are picking cotton suggests that you are seeing little benefits from all your long hard work. It may also mean that aspects of yourself are in harmony.To see an abandoned or empty warehouse indicates that your inner resources have been depleted. You need to take some time off to restore your energy and replenish your resources and To see a gun in your dream represents aggression, anger, and potential danger. You could be on the defensive about something. Or you may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Generally your dream gives you a message that: you may have to face a tough situation and may consider a fall out from your family or your work thinking that things could not have been any worse than they are now. You will connect to your emotional side now and get in touch with your family and friends to plan a reunion and There may be some things which will add to your problem that will make you feel uncomfortable. You may have guments and conflict of interest with your family but you will still maintain the bond.If there is anything you don't understand let me know.
Old 30-05-2020, 03:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would say that there still are some issues that need to be resolved. Something left unsaid or not put at rest. There seems to be a conflict going on that needs some attentions. There is no winner in any conflict it is when common ground is found that victory is found.

Lynn