Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 07-05-2020, 12:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat "Contra a vida" - a warning message perhaps? And other chase dreams

For some time now I've been having chase dreams. They are very distressing. It's always me running and trying to get away from someone (and I recognize the person that is chasing me!). In one of the dreams I saw a message.

For example, in one dream I was running from this person, and I was together with my cat. We were trying to get to the train station to get away from the person chasing us. I even saw the location, it was a city North of London/UK.

But the person chasing us had manipulated everybody around us so people didn't let us get away, they actually prevented us from getting away until our chaser caught up with us. On other occasions we managed to get away - only to immediately be in the next chase and running away again!

I even remember thinking that this was not fair because I was carrying my cat and therefore couldn't run fast!

In another dream we were also trying to get away from that person, but suddenly the whole city where this happened (a city in South America) was flooded, and so it was impossible to get through. The flood water was getting higher and higher and traffic came to a standstill, so we couldn't get to the airport to get away.

The next day I saw on the news that this city was indeed flooded - and it was flooded for several months! I think I could pick up on that during my dreams because I often pick up on events that happen throughout the world before I hear of them.

In another dream I was in a hospital waiting for something or someone, and whilst there a woman who was the mother of the person who is always chasing me, tried to make a phone call. I don't know if she was trying to call me, but suddenly I saw this message coming up in front of me, and it was in big red letters and in capital letters: "contra a vida" - which means "against life"!

Needless to say this is a rather scary message!

The person chasing me doesn't seem to want to harm me or my cat, but he appears to be obsessed with wanting to own me, claim me for himself, make sure that I can never get away from him!

In reality by the way this person has no interest in me (to my knowledge that is!), and I have no interest in him.

Can anyone make sense of this?

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 12-05-2020, 07:36 PM
Master
Well a lot going on there Pequena Estrela - we can't tell you what it all means, some might try - its a puzzle as many dreams are, keep a diary this is important and try and solve the puzzle - and if not sorted wait and move on to the next one, because with so much going on there will be others. keep your 'energy vibrations' strong...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-05-2020, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account

one-light - yes I do keep a dream diary, indeed that's important because over time maybe a pattern will be visible. I have thought of putting an end to the chase dreams by just turning around and confronting the person that is chasing me. Maybe that will work - I'll see what happens.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 12-05-2020, 10:10 PM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
In reality by the way this person has no interest in me (to my knowledge that is!), and I have no interest in him.

Would you be interested in this person,if they were interested?

Might explain chasing the tail to no end.: )
Old 12-05-2020, 10:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Would you be interested in this person,if they were interested?

Might explain chasing the tail to no end.: )

Ah, a very good question indeed!

I've never considered that. The person has never asked me to be his girlfriend. And unless he puts the cards on the table and opens his beak to say something, I won't even consider it.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God