Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Seeker
Bunny Dream Interpretations...

Hello All,

Last night I had a dream about going away for the weekend - I was excited about it after being in lockdown for so long. We were going up north and had put money aside for the various activities and motel bookings, but it seemed like some of it was missing and I felt like my husband had spent it without telling me. Anyway we booked into our motel and went out to an animal show - for the kids mostly - the room was fully of cute kids and toddlers. There were monkeys and a huge poisonous orange snake that the handler was talking to the kids about. I then bumped into a cousin who had a nice shade of lipstick and i ask to borrow it - she begrudgingly let me use it and I accidentally dented it and offered to buy her a new one. She didnt believe me and wasnt happy. I noticed I had long curly blond hair (not like me at all, I'm brunette and shoulder length). I couldnt find my family when i returned to the room so headed back to the motel where I encountered a cow that morphed into a goat, a sheep and another cow - they were very aggressive and attacking each other and I felt like they were about to attack me - I kind of kicked the sheep and broke one of its horns - the goat was trying to bite the sheep.
Any thoughts as to what this means?
Old 13-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Master
Hi Uriwhetu - i'll just put this on this thread, as you didn't get a reply here... We all get so busy with dreams don't we - putting this on here might help you and maybe others, instead of keeping the knowledge to myself, and I wouldn't do that... I have been getting my share of shall I say rubbish dreams, and with all my research on the power of the mind over recent years as well lol....

By the way Its a good idea just before bedtime to say to yourself 'I will enjoy my sleep' I have earned it... And if you don't, you will deal with it as we do, and hope for a better sleep the next night...... I just have to say, its so important to wind down a while before sleep, eg get off the internet and TV and read - or just close your eyes for 15/30 mins and think of something nice you have done for yourself 'or others' - this is so important gratitude just before sleep.

So the night before last I had a particularly difficult night of dreams, lessons to learn for so many of us - what does it mean I wonder? How many times we ask that question. So last night before bed I spoke in conversation to my Higher Self, and said so many difficult/rubbish dreams I'm getting, and chance of a good one, it would be a nice change. And I had a lovely/brilliant night of sleep/dreams, doesn't mean the next one will be, I'll see, lessons to be learned I reckon - so this morning I said a thank you to my 'spiritual support' Angel's'Guides'HS and decided I would share this with everyone here.

I am going to be focusing on dreams as part of my mind'body'spirit research to 'help others' - and I will be messaging back on here quite a bit in the near future. So anyone on here sees some benefit from asking HS as I suggest and as I did and sees benefits, and why you think it helped eg a small write up about the dream if you want to - please share and we help each other...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 13-05-2020, 02:52 PM
Master
The theme in your dream that stands out is a question of trust, in terms of symbols here there is alot to do with nature, but captive domesticated kind, as there at a show. The lipstick and blonde hair are borrowed attributes, and we all know blondes are meant to have more fun right! So im wondering if your feeling somewhat restricted in your current roles, parent, partner domestic godess no doubt! etc It has become part of your nature to be seen like that, but there seems to be an element of wanting to escape your current nature of ,aybe the hum drum of consistent routines that fit in with your lifestyle and with those around you, who trust you to act in a certain way or perhaps even accept things even though you know they may not be quite right. Seems to be about a need to get out of your comfort zone, and express yourself in a different way, perhaps more fun or more activity in your life that relates directly back to things which are to please you, or passions you have, which dont fit in with the general status quo of your situation so far, but your missing and can see embracing them, could make others who are used to this environment, feel unsettled, and you realise that. Is one idea :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 13-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Master
To follow on from my message earlier to everyone reading...

I was only saying to my 'spiritual support' yesterday in thought - I wonder if you get to see the results as in 'people I have recently helped' as in seeing the results when ive stepped in with a message of advise and made a 'difference' - and I was asking if they ever see results, because very often I don't, because these different people can be anywhere in the world as in messaging on here for example - could they keep track and 'see' a difference in people's lives - of course they can I know this now.

I was shown 4 dreams of different people I had helped - as I awoke with a big smile on my face, I couldn't remember the details but 'knew' of them and that there were 4 - it was early hours so I got my pad and pen and wrote detail down ready to put in my diary later, main details I had been shown, ie 4 peoples lives changed, other details fading fast as they do many times when re entering consciousness.

So a message here to everyone, sometimes just ask, as in answers in dreams for example - but I have to say if you hope to get something back as I did, then you have to put something in first as in 'deserving it' ie helping that family member, a friend, a neighbour - 'or and' - learning stuff, health wise, spiritual and then sharing as in helping people...

They are all out there these people worldwide that fall off the path, and sometimes enter darkness in their lives, and need help - and if you get chance to shine a light, and to help them like many worldwide ignore, but so many others do, then just do it, you will be rewarded... this is my view with all the years ive traveled here, be kind, and you'll get strong spiritual support.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...