Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 15-03-2019, 02:42 AM
Master

Question Spirit box question

I used the spirit box and i heard an old friend come through. I looked at obituaries and i dont think he is dead...... But i really dont know if he is alive or dead. It has been bothering me not knowing if they are alive or not.

So my question is can living people come through on spirit box? And why does that happen
Old 16-03-2019, 12:01 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I used the spirit box and i heard an old friend come through. I looked at obituaries and i dont think he is dead...... But i really dont know if he is alive or dead. It has been bothering me not knowing if they are alive or not.

So my question is can living people come through on spirit box? And why does that happen

Why not find out about your friend for sure?

There's a possibility, though, you may be hearing from a mischief-maker, someone pretending to be your friend. Spirits aren't all trustworthy - been there, done that. Please be cautious who you're communicating with if you want to avoid being misled......
Old 16-03-2019, 12:42 AM
Master

Well its complicated. They are in another state far away and i have no phone number or anything..... Because we lost contact......

Yes i agree with you, there are spirits that lie.....

But this is my first time hearing someones voice on a spirit box that way. Calling me nicknames and talking exactly the way the person used to talk to me. Their exact voice. I was in shock after it was over with. I started searching obituaries on web and everything.
Old 16-03-2019, 01:06 AM
leadville

Quote:
Well its complicated. They are in another state far away and i have no phone number or anything..... Because we lost contact......

Yes i agree with you, there are spirits that lie.....

But this is my first time hearing someones voice on a spirit box that way. Calling me nicknames and talking exactly the way the person used to talk to me. Their exact voice. I was in shock after it was over with. I started searching obituaries on web and everything.

Why not ask this communicator to give you something that will help you learn if he's actually passed over? If communication is as good as you say then surely your friend could pass on a phone number or address where you could enquire? It's worth asking and it's something the communicator can't find in your own psyche because you don't know that information. That would be good evidential information, the stuff that has to be authenticated elsewhere. It might give you confidence your friend is kosher or that it's not him at all.
Old 18-03-2019, 04:07 PM
Master

The ones I see are the ones on the t.v. shows . The bump in the night ones that just look faked to sell stuff . To me the ghost boxes look like there just picking up random bits of broadcast and they only use the parts that match there questions . I have never used one , so I will try to keep an open mind .
Old 18-03-2019, 07:13 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The ones I see are the ones on the t.v. shows . The bump in the night ones that just look faked to sell stuff . To me the ghost boxes look like there just picking up random bits of broadcast and they only use the parts that match there questions . I have never used one , so I will try to keep an open mind .

TV is for entertainment, best not to believe everything you see there.

Unless you've used a spirit box, or researched the experiences of those who have, you don't know anything about them. Saying what you have does not suggest you're keeping an open mind.
Old 19-03-2019, 02:17 AM
Master

Some time I am going to build a Tesla spirit box . The circuit is easy to find on the net . Basicly its a crystal radio with these loop antennas . If I build one and get any thing , I will make a new post on it .
Old 27-03-2019, 02:17 AM
Master

Leadville, yes im gonna just try again on the spirit box and see if i can get anything else. I have tried again already before but i didnt have any success with the friend. Those spirit boxes sure do make a lot of negative spirits come around though.... Thats why i havent used it lately.

Desertrat, you should use one sometime. It is the real deal. I asked what my name was, and i heard my name in all these different voices overlapping. Oh it was so freaky. The spirits are basically manipulating those noises to come through.
Im sensitive to spirits already, so i think that spirit box is like a magnet for those spirits
Old 27-03-2019, 04:01 AM
leadville

Quote:
Leadville, yes im gonna just try again on the spirit box and see if i can get anything else. I have tried again already before but i didnt have any success with the friend. Those spirit boxes sure do make a lot of negative spirits come around though.... Thats why i havent used it lately.

Desertrat, you should use one sometime. It is the real deal. I asked what my name was, and i heard my name in all these different voices overlapping. Oh it was so freaky. The spirits are basically manipulating those noises to come through.
Im sensitive to spirits already, so i think that spirit box is like a magnet for those spirits

I don't give advice but may I please suggest that you exercise caution? Your box is the means communicators use to 'speak' to you but you may be the attraction, your psychic awareness may be the attraction, for these individuals. The unfortunate things is that - as you've indicated - unfriendly or mischievous/malicious individuals may also use the box. And they're not the ones you want to speak to.

For all intermediaries - psychics and mediums alike - the general principle is that we should be sure about those we encourage. As with a ouija board they're not devices to play around with. But used properly, used carefully, used by experienced and knowledgeable individuals they can be a helpful tool.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:15 AM
Master

Yes i agree with you and thank you.
I have used caution, thats why i havent used it but just a few times!!!! The first time is when i heard what sounded like my friend.

The last time i used it, i felt afraid. I have clairvoyance, so when i used it last time, i started seeing evil things through my vision. And then i prayed and asked God to forgive me for using it and to make the bad spirits go away!

I think thats crazy though how you said they use the box to communicate, but that they are attracted to me..... I wonder why that is. Other people use it all the time and they dont get much. Its just weird to me.