Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 04-12-2010, 01:59 AM
underlight

Who knows! I would choose bonkers over so called "normal" anyday! I have a feeling it is something to do with the third eye though. Its only since Ive been working on my spiritual development that I've been able to see them.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Amethyst

Hi all!

I see this too and think it is the Universal Energy that surrounds us all.

Some may call this Akasha - the fifth element - the other four being water, fire, earth and air.

I have seen many posts on here when others say it is an eye condition, or floaters - but these are internal.

What is described here is exterrnal. And very beautiful.

When I look up at the sky on a cloudy day, there are millions of silvery specks darting about - fluid-like.

It's a phenomenon and it's everywhere, not restricted to one particular place.

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 04-12-2010, 12:28 PM
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Vega
The sky, and the space around me gets filled with all these "beings" that fly around me. They are really small, and i dont quite know how i can explain what they look like, except in the terms of small balls of light or crystal.. The size is that of a small flie.
I see them especially now. In the winter time, its easier to notice them outside in nature. If its because of the snow, or the cold or something else I do not know. I have been thinking that it might be tiny crystals from the snow, but the motion is much more alive than a flake or a crystal that is driven around by wind. And I have noticed it when theres no snow too. When I notice it and start examining, its like the sky is filled with ghosts of tiny insects that is filling the sky, not in a bad way though, at all. Its very beautiful.

I just wanted to check in with the vast knowledge that this forum seems to have in the area.

What you're noticing is the white blood cells. It's good that you can see them because it means you have a good supply of blood vessels in your eyes.
Old 04-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Apex Vega

Oh, how nice. Healthy eyes! Does this mean that i might have a better chance of not needing glasses as i get older .. ?
Old 09-01-2011, 08:28 AM
Bella

It was a long time ago I was brought to light about it, I was sitting at a bus stop with a few friends and they told me to look up at the sky or frankly anywhere with a wide space where nothing would really obstruct my sight. I kept staring and noticed it aswell. It defiantly looks alot like the photo you posted, the instant I saw it I got all happy/excited inside.