Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Niebla0007

Well, that's the point, why swap bodies when one can simply expand consciousness without leaving/severing one's own body.
*Take Spirit72 for example who can drop into others' bodies and see what they are seeing and feel their emotions
which I also do sometimes.
Not that it's the kind of thing I like to do.
I'd rather just observe at the background, and definitely would not want to be where I have to witness something ugly going on.
Old 23-10-2013, 06:34 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
It's impossible. I'll tell you why.

When you are in an astral projection, you feel like you are out of your body, like your spirit and your body are two separate things, in fact you are experiencing the relativity of time and space. You never literally leave your body. You are consciousness, you can experience things without the physical time and space restrictions (which includes your body), but your body is never left vacant, you have a fluidic spiritual substance that is always vitally and strongly attached to you which stops any other spirit from entering your body.

The fluidic, spiritual subtance that is a part of your soul and keep you alive will only leave your body vacant when you die.

The "spiritual substance" is so strongly intertwined with your vital organs only in death do you actually leave your body vacant, and a spirit cannot take a vacant dead body because that's established only through the very complex process of birth. One by one, cells receive the information from the spirit which programs and turns on the vital cell parts, as if the cells are the hard drive (genes) and the spirit is a program that's downloading into it. When a child is formed with no soul, it's born dead.

What happens when a spirit speaks through a medium? This medium is not leaving their body vacant for the other spirit, the medium is channeling the spirit, which is another process altogether.

Where do you get this stuff?
Old 23-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Master
Ive never tried so i have no idea (which is quite usual for me lol!) But i assume you are talking about going from astral projections where your both in the same room at same time in rtz? as are your sleeping bodys, or along those lines.
Id probably consider two things with this, one.. if going from astral.. and changing bodies, by the fact of going bk to a sleeping body itself, whosever it is, your basically ending the projection, that leads to the question of an astral return being controlled to such a degree it slows down a re-entry enough whilst maintaining awareness enough to change its destination in an absolute moment, i can only imagine how incredibably hard that must be if its possible to do!. When you then awoke out of this, much the same as how aware are you of the astral body within you at waking moments, is it expected that the 'human' side of yourself for want of a better word, would then be your friends and vice versa? When you have only changed the astral side within? Because how could it be replaced with anything other than the astral self you both are in to accomodate this idea? Its all you have then.

Also if it was managed to not end the projection, just for the sake of questioning lol if the original home of the projector was changed...!..!, then it managed to be possible the re-entry to a sleeping body that isnt yours might not jump you or your friend out of the projection...But what would happen then anyway? As essentially your possessing a sleeping body!! Again how much control does your astral have over the physical sleeping person on the bed? Once that body awakes astral awareness is gone. I guess with this is mind, done in the way you suggest here, i would be more inclined to feel it would be unlikely. Or if it is the results may not be quite what your looking for lol!

Its nothing ive ever considered doing myself before and these are just initial thoughts on it nothing more solid than that :), ive never been interested in possessing and the likes, never read much about it either, i am very interested in meeting people out there and sharing conciousness, out there all feeling is transparent anyway and immediate, but sure is an interesting thread and replys :)
Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 23-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Niebla0007

Hmm, I remember a guy having a go at me now during AP.
However, I was still sitting on my body
while this guy appeared up the ceiling and charged to my body.
Of course, he just went straight through.
Now, I realize what he is likely trying to do - seeing whether he can take somebody else's body.
He can't, because
1. I'm still alive/my body is not vacant.
2. He does not have the blessings to do so, by the "guardians" and gatekeeper.
3. Clearly in doing it that way, the guy didn't have a complete knowledge about the practice of Entering Another Body.
*The advanced monks who can do this have to go through an ordeal, quite a bit of ceremony and practice before finally attempting to animate a dead body before possessing it.

In going back to the question of swapping each other's bodies during AP, I still do not think it can simply be done, even if you both can see each other's Astral Shells and your material bodies during OBE.
Temporary Walk-ins are done through soul contracts.
So, if one really want to do this latter option,
my best bet is to get in touch with the Higher Self first.
This matter should be simple enough to the ones who work with their Higher Selves and ascension.

In my mind, why would somebody want other people's bodies anyway? I don't.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaja
Where do you get this stuff?

I got this information for an experienced astral projector called Waldo Vieira. He's 81 years old and he's been astral projecting since he was a child and specializes on this subject. Tom Campbell explains, if I'm not mistaken, that time and space is an illusion for consciousness.

The part about how the soul incarnates and how cells relate to that came from the Biologist Bruce Lipton in an interview with Tom Campbell. The books I came across that talk about the incarnation process all seem to indicate that it's is a complex ordeal. The information is either gathered though mediums, through regression hypnosis or astral projection.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:43 AM
sahaja

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Librarian
I once wanted to understand whether or whether not it was aspects of myself I project into when doing what I describe as throwing my consciousness (or you could call it traveling/projecting through you consciousness), so I did it to beings I was sure was not me. The first time it was into a very self aware being and the answer came promptly that I should please stop doing that The second time was into a human in an apartment close to where I lived. I did not snooze around within her, I simply wanted to feel the energy so I had something to compare with. The conclusion was that there was a distinct difference in being within myself and others.

"The conclusion was that there was a distinct difference in being within myself and others."

Chuckle. _One would hope so!
Also there is a distinct difference in having another being within you. But that's a slightly different subject. Usually i think there would be. The one exception is possibly my Teacher. He can be very subtle.

The other beings were still there then of course, unlike a corpse. My interest now days. Wasn't interested years ago when were being taught this stuff. I just thought, "No thanks. I need a vacation." Still do, but now days i am thinking of just experimenting.

Do you have a sense of form when you project? An astral 'body' that is similar to the physical one you have?

There's that closely related practice used within our Sangha of entering someone's consciousness or into a corpse as i mentioned in a previous post on this thread. ( #7 ) There is also a yoga for forcibly expelling the persons consciousness from their body. In other words, killing them and taking their body. I don't know the practice, have no use for it.

They are considered very advanced practices. Some of the various Tantras i've read make me think a person might not even need the ability of astral projection to enter another body. Not all yogis have the same abilities so the practices are taught using different methods. When we were introduced to it, our Teacher never mentioned astral projection as a part of it... i just visualized it that way because i astrally project. Now he did speak of astral projection also but didn't teach it per say at the time. Could be just not that many were doing it anyway.

I don't think entering another's body and entering another's consciousness are quite the same thing. There are, i think, gates into consciousness whereas into a body it sounds like one just 'aligns' from what i've both read and been taught. For the form of Phowa of entering consciousness it's more like reaching out to someone with your own consciousness/energy. If you're in the state of consciousness where you can see it, it looks like a stream of light or a long extended finger of light... but then light is what we are. That's why i asked if you have form while you project or 'enter' another's body or do you move within the astral as light?

Great huh? I had to go complicate things.

We often learn by accident which is how i learned of consciousness sharing. The results were extreme and a confusing mess to sort out of what had happened. Two of us wound up undergoing the type of kundalini that Gopi Krishna describes. Even more powerful perhaps because there were two involved. "Double your pleasure, double your fun" maybe. That will last the rest of our lives, maybe longer. Not that the outcome is bad, but the experience was horrific for 12 years and forget ever leading a 'normal' life. I locked down after that and only reach for my Teacher or experiment with him. I'm not happy that i created such a problem for someone else because of my lack of knowledge. But how are we to know? I didn't even realize that i was doing anything at the time.

So everyone be careful and i would suggest that not only for ethical reasons but also for a little more safety, practice these things with someone else ONLY if they have agreed to it and know what's going on.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:51 AM
sahaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
I got this information for an experienced astral projector called Waldo Vieira. He's 81 years old and he's been astral projecting since he was a child and specializes on this subject. Tom Campbell explains, if I'm not mistaken, that time and space is an illusion for consciousness.

The part about how the soul incarnates and how cells relate to that came from the Biologist Bruce Lipton in an interview with Tom Campbell. The books I came across that talk about the incarnation process all seem to indicate that it's is a complex ordeal. The information is either gathered though mediums, through regression hypnosis or astral projection.

Well, i think i'll stick to my Teachers versions. They have been at it (and many other thing) a whole lot, lot, lot longer! That and my own sparse experience. Besides, we are Buddhists. We don't have souls, so there is no soul that incarnates.
Old 18-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. There are a lot of interesting tips and theories here. This is an update:

We have tried 4 times so far and the first 2 times we failed just because we failed to exit at the same time. One of us would always exit before and the other would struggle and be 15 minutes slower or even fall asleep. So synchronized projecting was an issue half the time.

The last 2 times we didn't project at the same time, but we were within 5 minutes of each other. Then we tried to enter each other's bodies and did not succeed. We tried to just slip in there by laying over and "sinking into" the each other's bodies, then we tried to act as if we were coming back to our own bodies after a normal astral projection session, but pretending that my friend's body was my body, and mine was his. But when we came back to, we were in our original bodies. After the first try failed we tried to figure out what we did that was wrong and modified it the second time by entering with more force the second time instead of sinking in. That didn't make a difference the second time, so the problem isn't force or speed, but something else. Does anyone have any ideas of what was done incorrectly?

The technique we tried did not succeed the first 4 times, but we will keep trying it and refining it and see what happens while also trying other techniques. One that caught my eye while doing more research on this subject was one of the 10 secondary Hindu Siddhis called Parkaya Pravesha, which means one’s soul entering into the body of some other person or animal. Here is a page that outlines the process for anyone who is interested:
h t t p : / / w w w . virtualsynapses . c o m /2010/09/entering-and-controlling-bodies-of.html#.UonLDeIS5BA

We will continue trying to do it by astral projection but will also start trying it by Parkaya, then using some Trongjug techniques I found. I will let you all know if any of those work.

I wouldn't take our failure to mean that the techniques themselves don't work, though, because we aren't highly skilled yogis or anything. All we can do is astral project and we still can't do it exactly at will, and remote view with about 30-40% accuracy. We are not that good. I think a more skilled buddhist or hindu monk that had been practicing these things since childhood could probably succeed with these techniques when we can't.
Old 30-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Niebla0007

Anybody wanna see people switching bodies? You gotta see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiLQ...=RDez3LT9POAzo
Old 30-11-2013, 10:41 PM
Master
I can't speak to astral projecting, but it is very possible to mentally project into anothers body. You don't have control over it, they run the body, but you can hand out and love them and enjoy their day with them. Depending on their own state of awareness they may or may not know you are in them, those who do know seem to enjoy it and it is an exchange of love and presence.
Switching bodies simultaneously isn't something I've tried, but do have a friend in another NOW whom we go back and forth to each others worlds through each other and in each other.
Keep trying, as far as my own experiments show, anything is possible, and often times the first time is a complete accident.