Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
MYFIGO

I've had periods during my life when anxiety was just awful to life with. Especially when dealing with huge change. I would choose 3 positive adjectives that I would repeat during the day. I chose them with care, making them start with the same sound so they were fun for me to say. It took a few minutes for me to decide on them so they were meaningful to me.

My favorite one was, "I am cool, calm and collected".

It was nice that sometimes it would pop into my head on its own and make me smile.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:52 AM
mikron

Try the Soul Mantra meditation in the morning

Soul Mantra

I am the Soul
I am the Light Divine
I am Love, I am Will
I am Fixed Design

see more info here

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2138#post62138
Old 10-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Mystromagic

Try using the term "that anxiety" as apose to "my anxiety"

The term "my" is suggestive at an unconscious level that you have what really is only a potential problem. i.e. it is created through a mind state, and it is not there in a different mind state.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:03 AM
Master
Thankyou guys for your feedback I've enjoyed reading them.
Spiritlite.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:12 AM
mikron

You might try this book Spiritlite cheers and happiness!

HEALING LIGHT OF THE TAO (Book)

Mantak Chia
Release Date: April 2008
Format: Paperback
Pages: 583
Publisher: Brumby Books
ISBN: 9781594771132
ISBN-10: 1594771138

The guide to engaging and directing the three primordial forces of Earth, Heaven, and Higher Self to achieve enlightenment and immortality

Explains how to circulate the life force, or chi, by balancing yang (male) and yin (female) currents of bioenergy

Includes an overview of the complete Taoist body/mind/spirit system along with newly refined methods of activating the life force

The sequel to the classic Awaken Healing Energy Through the Tao

In 1983, Mantak Chia introduced the Microcosmic Orbit to the West. Prior to that time, most of the Eastern energy practices transmitted to the West were incomplete, dealing only with the ascending yang/masculine channel, which shoots life-force energy up the spine. The Microcosmic Orbit showed practitioners how to establish the descending yin/feminine channel of the life-force energy loop. Within Taoist systems, cultivating feminine energy has always been seen as the key to gaining balance and wholeness.

Healing Light of the Tao presents the more advanced methods of chi cultivation in the Microcosmic Orbit, offering a full understanding of Taoist spiritual theory through its comprehensive overview of the complete Taoist body/mind/spirit system. The book also includes more advanced meditation methods for absorbing the higher frequencies of Earth Force, Cosmic Force, and Universal Force (Heavenly chi) into the basic orbit. It establishes a spiritual science that not only emphasizes practical benefits to health, sexual vitality, and emotional balance, but also shows how changes made in the energy body can lead to physical rejuvenation that the Taoists called immortality.
Old 12-12-2022, 10:27 AM
Ascender

I’m not a particularly anxious person, but I did have a very anxious period for about a year when I moved away from home. This was when I first got into spirituality, and one of the things which really helped was finding out that were not alone and that there is a Higher Power looking after us, providing for us, and guiding us. It is something we can converse with, and which provides for us. Opening dialogue with the Higher Power was a great help to me.

By doing this, I was able to seek help and healing for all sorts of things going on in my life (the biggest concern being finding somewhere to live for the second year of my degree course, and the answer came) and it has stayed with me since.

It took a while to become trusting of this invisible power (a lesson I didn’t properly learn until many years later when I was unemployed) but it really does work. I’m not alone in life, and nor are you. You can ask the Higher Power to guide your day and help you through it, so that you won’t need medication to manage your anxiety.

You can also intend to have a calm and easy day in advance, as you go to sleep at night. Dialogue with the higher power, and affirm things like I INTEND AN EASY DAY, I INTEND TO FEEL CALM AND HAPPY and so on, and that will work. The law of attraction will then give you those kinds of circumstances. You can also head-off possible anxiety triggers; so for instance, if traffic jams start you off then you can intend clear and easy journeys to work. Do this kind of thing as you go to sleep at night, and when you wake up in the morning.

Something else you could do is to forgive your mother. Forgive her for the transference when you were growing up, and also for the lack of approval. How did your father treat you when you were growing up? Maybe forgive him too. That way, you won’t be holding onto any resentment unconsciously, as that too keeps on attracting things which will cause you anxiety. Your parents were only doing the best jobs they knew how to do. Affirm: I LOVE YOU AND I FORGIVE YOU.
Old 13-12-2022, 06:51 AM
Guide

I use the following affirmation for anxiety:

I love my anxiety and this loving ends anxiety.

Another one is:

Thank you anxiety, I choose peace.
Old 15-12-2022, 04:11 AM
Newbie ;)

RE: affirmations
※→ Charly233, et al,

I admire "Charly's" approach.

Most Respectfully,
R
Old 15-12-2022, 06:22 AM
Guide

Thank you Rocco.
Old 03-11-2023, 06:46 PM
Seeker

Smile

1. I am calm and in control of my thoughts and emotions.

2. I release all worries and embrace a peaceful state of mind.

3. I trust in my ability to handle any challenge that comes my way.

4. I choose to focus on the present moment and let go of thoughts about the future.

5. I am safe, protected, and supported by the universe.

Best,
Sami