Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 03-05-2015, 05:27 AM
Master
someplace in The Wolfman (2010), Sir John Talbot (Anthony Hopkins)
says that it was a mistake to cage the beast within.

it's not hard to fathom the non evidences of mysterious things.
humanity has been privy to a three dimensional experience... the powers that be have access
to greater dimensionality, and can alter the matrix we observe/observe from with little effort.
"magical" things are shunned in the banality that is allowed for us.
mindless drones are more easily controlled.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:39 AM
Master
sea-dove, i kinda had the feeling that the "werewolves finger" was the middle finger ~ you got flipped off and bounced from your dream, lol.

Quote:
thewolfinme If you want I will tell the most common werewolf legend/creation theory.
i would like to hear it!
Old 03-05-2015, 05:57 AM
Knower

I would like to as well!!
And I feel the wolfman character had a point, a very valid one if that, when he commented on caging the beast within him. If nothing else, it's repressing something that is a part of you-this isn't healthy ya know? I learned that as well with my own experiences with lycantropy.
I also agree with you that mindless drones are more easily controlled, the blind are blind to the fact that they're blind, thats very scary in my book
Old 19-10-2015, 03:07 AM
Pathfinder
I like to keep an open mind about these things. I think there's still a lot out there that humans haven't really discovered yet, or at least haven't found solid proof of. It's a little hard to believe that things like dragons, werewolves, mermaids, big foot, etc aren't real when there's been so many sightings throughout history. But... who knows! I hope at least some of them are real though, cause it would be pretty darn cool. Plus... I've seen some pretty convincing video footage on some of these creatures. The only thing that keeps me a little bit skeptical is that it's hard to be 100% sure it's not fake or photoshopped or anything like that, though I honestly don't believe it is. Anyways, regardless, I think it's good to be open to the possibilities.
Old 20-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Ascender

Well way I see it is we don't doubt the existence of rhinos, elephants, tigers, sharks etc because we've discovered them.

I think by now we would have discovered these fantastical creatures beyond doubt too.
Old 20-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I was watching a documentary on "wolf" people. Basically, its a mutated gene that causes humans to grow hair on their faces. You can google images on that.

Who knows, maybe these urban myths have a little truth to them, they just aren;t literal. A wolf boy could have turned into a killer in him time. Or maybe a tall wolf person was walking through the woods and someone thought it was sasquatch
Old 09-01-2016, 10:22 PM
Experiencer
You have mentoned many different creatures, some real some fake, some of this earth and some from parallel or extra dimensional portals or inter-dimensional doorways.

And, as for the 'chupacabras"...this was a genetically created being, using a mixture of alien Grey with Bat genomes and mosquito genomes and also kangaroo genetics, engineered by the Greys in order to create a distraction from all the UFOs that were prevalent at that time.

This hybrid creature was originally inserted into the jungles of Puerto Rico and soon was transplanted to Mexico and then to lower America, i.e. Texas, Arizona, etc.

I hope this helps.....

In Light & Peace The Taoist
Old 14-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Master

I am not much into werewolves and vampires, but my cousin had years back, spoken of an unidentified creature with the charecterestics of the 'chupacabras' which was killing the livestock in certain regions in Asia by sucking the blood. So I am a bit interested in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
You have mentoned many different creatures, some real some fake, some of this earth and some from parallel or extra dimensional portals or inter-dimensional doorways.

And, as for the 'chupacabras"...this was a genetically created being, using a mixture of alien Grey with Bat genomes and mosquito genomes and also kangaroo genetics, engineered by the Greys in order to create a distraction from all the UFOs that were prevalent at that time.

This hybrid creature was originally inserted into the jungles of Puerto Rico and soon was transplanted to Mexico and then to lower America, i.e. Texas, Arizona, etc.

I hope this helps.....

In Light & Peace The Taoist

Hi, Taoist. Thank you for this information. Do you have a link on this !

I think alien species coming to earth and doing genetic experiments on animals is plausible. The 'beast of gevaudan' may perhaps be the result of such genetic tampering.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 31-01-2016, 06:41 PM
Knower
I have read about weretigers said to be in southern Asia. When in human form one will show a reflection of a tiger in a mirror or water.
Old 24-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Ascender
I don't know if i have werewolf tendencies.
I like the full moon i am not happy unless it's a full moon.
i know I am human but i feel I am wolf as well i want to jowl as loud as i can but i know i will get strange looks i know i sometimes hear other wolf's howling yet i don't answer.

Sunday was terrible i wanted to howl so much
I'm pining for my try home i feel lost amongst humans
laugh you might but it's not fun for me not knowing if I'm human or wolf