Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 20-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Try to ask before you go to bed if your guides will show you. I could easily see you as a black dragon, beautiful as a black onyx (a gemstone). Do you ever spend time looking up at the stars.

If I'm out at night I'll look up to see if the stars are out and I get excited when I know a new moon is due ~ I try to keep track of it

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 20-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Master
i had an interesting occurence one night. i had been out clubbing with many friends and had had a house party afterwards, was a top top night, everyone enjoyed and there was mirth aplenty.

at the end of the night i was sat in my bedroom with my g/f and two of her friends. my g/f was asleep and me, K and V were chatting with the tv on in the backround...it was displaying those black and white bits when there is no picture.

at some point we were all mesmerised by the t.v. after a few moments passed we all looked at each other and asked if we were all seeing the same thing, and as it turned out, we were.

out of the interference we all very clearly made out a dragon swirling and gyrating around the screen. it reminded me of those chinese carnival dragons and moved in 3d. we tried the channels (back when there was only 4 or 5 in the uk) and no dragons to be seen. was cool :)

i would guess it was some kind interaction between our kundalini, the ether and the tv.

a bit like this but smoother movement of course http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WUnWPpRslM

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Knower
That's awesome Necta3 and I just found out I'm a night spirit dragon as I managed to give a very accurate description of one from an image the popped into my head also I had a convo with an ice dragon
Old 20-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel
and I just found out I'm a night spirit dragon

Beautiful
Old 20-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Master
hey Hazel, yeah it was cool, more so for being a shared experience. haven't talked to one though, that would be cooler still eh. can't say i've heard of or come across dragon's in my readings or experiences, that i can recall. i assume they're of the same or similar "category" as nature spirits like sylphs and gnomes maybe..

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 20-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Quagmire

I am starting to believe that there are two major species of dragons (probalby many races and some are cross species). My intuition says that there are Reptile and Feline dragons, but on that I have to research some more. But those of feline origin I put in the same category of faeries, gnomes and so. Those of reptilian I put on the Angelic side though not angels... but that might just be me (and as I said: I have not researched it enough to be sure).
Old 21-05-2012, 04:55 AM
Knower
I know there's also white spirit dragons and shield dragons. All spirit dragons are large and live in town like communities whilst shield dragons are half the size of a spirit dragon and tend to do the typical dragon thing of living alone
Old 21-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Master
From what I've learned, spirit dragons are indeed very social. They are great at morphing into different forms and are very protective of chosen humans and their own kind. There are air (invisible with black outline), water (blue), fire (red), earth (green). There are also other colors black, white, gold. These I'm not familiar with. What are shield dragons? Dragons types that are etched on shields?
Old 21-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Knower
im not sure what shield dragons are. There's a member of this website called Shadedragon who is a shield dragon and helped me to find my type of dragon. Maybe you should talk to her?
Old 22-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Fandarik

About a year ago I had a wonderful experience which my guides and close spirit companions have told me was due to a dragon.

I was at home one night when suddenly all the power went out. We checked the services for the city and found out it was only our small suburb that had been effected. I immediately sensed something strange about the situation and reached out to my guides to ask what had happened.

With their guidance I was lead to sense the energy of a dragon in the area. It's energy had accidentally caused issues with the power supply in the area. I could sense the dragon for a week as it rested in the area, until it finally moved on.

I loved the energy is gave. It felt so ancient and wise. It was an amazing feeling and I am always on the look out for more dragons. Now I live in the city though, which makes it harder. Hopefully I will get to feel and communicate with a dragon again soon.

Dragons are there, as are many others.