Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-07-2011, 11:56 PM
faw323

Angry Can't get past VIBRATIONS!!

I’ve been practicing astral travel for quite some time now, and im able to get myself in a deep enough state of relaxation to the point its just before falling asleep. Then i begin to feel the vibrations or sensations through my body and sometimes my heart rate increases, but then when i try to separate my body the vibrations stop and i start to lose my concentration. So is there any particular way or suggestions i can get beyond the vibrations and actually separate myself into astral projection?

Here is some extra info...

- I try to astral project at night, and sleep during day in order to stay awake at night.
- When I try to astral project, I relax completely so that I just cant possibly relax more.
- I sometimes open my eyes a bit and see some weird stuff, such as shapes (triangles, squares, stars flying around), I also see other weird stuff that Im sure are not there in reality
- After I fail to astral project I fall asleep (on purpose because Im tired of relaxing, I just want to sleep normally) and get some weird dreams that I never had before
- I try all this in a bunk bed, I sleep at the top (maybe this has something to do with the problem)
- I started to do all this about 2-3 months ago

I hope to hear an answer soon, this is really important to me.

Thank you!

Last edited by faw323 : 11-07-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Wanted to add an emoticon
Old 11-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Master
faw... People often get stuck in the exiting phase and forget the purpose of ap is go Go Someplace and experience something new.

To get past the vibrations and on out of body it's important to have a target you have chosen ahead of time to go to. You might begin with a familiar spot in your house, a table you sit at or the door to your room or house. Once you get good at going to a close place you can aim further away.

Xan

Old 11-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Master

When I used to get vibrations, I would not try to get out of my body. I would stay relaxed, extremely important that the mind stays relaxed. Any thinking or feelings like is it working or whatever can stop the ap process. All you have to do is relax and let is happen. It always happened for me.
You will just have to experiment and see what works for you.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:26 AM
faw323

Thanks guys, I'll try it out this night,
Old 11-07-2011, 04:03 AM
Angels3

This post is such a concidence! I just now was in a meditative state and started to feel the vibrations of ap for the first time ever! Though as soon as I started to become aware of what was happening it stopped and I kind of came back into awareness.. Thanks also for the advice!
Also before the vibrations started I felt one of my fingers start to raise up (like someone was lifting it) and I felt like my lips were sliding to the side of my face, is this normal???
Old 11-07-2011, 07:42 AM
Master

Yes, it is normal.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:17 PM
faw323

So... I tried astral projecting this night, but it was a FAIL, I was lost, I either fell asleep or just couldn't relax.

Btw, when do you guys do it? I mean like day? night? what time?
Old 11-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Master
faw... It take time and persistent practice in a method that seems right for you. You can learn more how to project at: AP Resources - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2529#post32529

Xan

Old 11-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Master
Here's this excellent piece from Lynn, a moderator here.

So many want to "Learn" to Astral Project, it has to be one of the most asked questions on how to do it, but too its done with trust of self.

Its not for everyone to try and its not a game...

While I would say to travel forth is a wondrous thing, too it needs to have respect with it. Not all journeys are fun, so learning and reading about Astral Projection should be done first. Grounding and protections, and above all else trust in the higher good.

Xan

Old 12-07-2011, 04:44 PM
faw323

I tried it again this night, I can feel that im close, but I just CANT separate...

Btw... I sometimes twitch, is that normal?