Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 11-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Master
Questions you should never your ask????

Hi everyone!

I am new to divining with a pendulum....i just started using one about 3 weeks ago...

I've been reading up a lot on the ends and outs of it.....the correct things to do and say when preparing for a reading and how to close out the session with your pendulum.

So far I think the results and accuracy have been pretty amazing!

Occasionally though in my reading through threads on this forum, I find statements from people here about not asking certain questions or types of questions and I'm wondering why not???

If you work from the stand point that that your life is written and the things you will experience and the people you are meant to interact with throughout your time here will take place.....destiny if you will...allowing of course freewill in how you deal with these situations because human life is after all meant to teach you lessons as you move through this world......and this has certainly been my experience with life.

So why then would there be any issues with asking ANY question about yourself, your future or about the people that you come in contact with that make up your life's reality on this plain of existence.

As we all know...life can be hard at times and many of the lessons we are meant to learn can be difficult...I believe things are in fact supposed to be sometimes difficult as those are the lessons we learn the most from.

As such I have come to consider such tools as tarot, pendulums etc as divinitory gifts from our spiritual plane meant to help us better negotiate the rocks and shoals of our time here.

I have read where some of you will occasionally ask your pendulum a question that it refuses to answer, just sitting there vibrating....but I can tell you that since getting started, I have asked some pretty heavy duty and often personal questions about myself and people I live with or deal with and my future with them.... and so far have not failed to get a obvious response from my pendulum and the accuracy has been pretty much spot on!

Comments?????
Old 20-05-2016, 12:56 PM
Experiencer
I ask him anything, so long as he wants to answer..
Old 20-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account

We of the Pagan, Wiccan, Witch persuasion are uniquely free to seek any and all of the Great Mysteries. Most who follow the conventional religions are encouraged to not ask inconvenient, uncomfortable questions that surely might cause them to question the dogma of their faith. These people will choose to cling to old beliefs rather then explore a new truth. Governments love them, the Gods and Goddesses are disgusted with them.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 20-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Guide
Lucky 1, You are not supposed to ask questions about other people without their expressive permission as that is improper on the standards of intruding on other people's privacy.
Old 21-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Lucky 1, You are not supposed to ask questions about other people without their expressive permission as that is improper on the standards of intruding on other people's privacy.

Perhaps.....in my experience though ...asking questions about how to deal or cope with the people in your life that surround you....spouse. .children. ...employees or coworkers. ..love interests..etc....is perfectly acceptable and just what this tool is for..

Any information gained that improves your relationships with the people in your life is a positive result.

In my admittedly limited time using a pendulum. ....I've found such questions remarkable helpful. ....and so far uncannily accurate!
Old 21-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

It's not about asking how to cope with people in your life, it's more about not asking personal questions about them (basically, if you're using a pendulum to be nosey, question your intentions for using it).

I've dowsed in a generic way, to confirm something I've already been thinking or clarify my mind on certain points, but if the reason for asking is not in your higher interest don't interfere. Their personal business is not yours.
Old 21-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Experiencer
I have found as a general rule of thumb - you should try to only ask questions you believe you already know the answer too. I have found this to be a useful tool to confirm how close your intuition is to truth. With practice you would be surprised how accurate you can be. Of course - on occasion you will be wrong. What this indicates is you do not have a clear understanding of the full picture and perhaps you asked that question too soon. In the event you want to ask a question that you don't feel like you already have an answer for - then you should not yet ask the question. Take this opportunity to ask questions that you think you do have the answer to in order to build up to the answer to the question you want to ask. Ultimately, the goal of this technique is to confirm if you are reading the situation accurately.

Now I recognize some people might consider this to be manipulative. This is a very real possibility if these techniques are used for personal gain. However, if properly used - ultimately what this technique does is provides you time to be considerate and thoughtful in your interaction with someone.

One thing I have found this technique is particularly useful for is when you need to make a determination if someone is being honest with you or deliberately hiding the truth from you. If you consistently ask a question you believe you already know the answer to and the response is different that what you believed it would be. There is a very good chance someone is deceiving you.

I'm not sure if this is useful for what you are specifically looking for - but it can be helpful in day to day interactions and relationships.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 23-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitLoop
It's not about asking how to cope with people in your life, it's more about not asking personal questions about them (basically, if you're using a pendulum to be nosey, question your intentions for using it).

I've dowsed in a generic way, to confirm something I've already been thinking or clarify my mind on certain points, but if the reason for asking is not in your higher interest don't interfere. Their personal business is not yours.

Well.....based on what you're saying....I'd say I've been a bit of a "nosy *******"! But not for personal gain.....more like easing some fears about whats going on with people important to me
Old 24-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Master
not sur of ths 1
will i win money i thn its bst not 2 ask

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Administrator
Hello

Like with all tools I follow the rules Trust Respect and Boundaries. Meaning I put the trust in the tool and getting a reply that serves my highest and greatest good. Respect that I am not reading someone without permissions as I would not want that done to me. That I am not asking things like "will so and so die soon" as that is not my place to know. Trust me with my EX I so wanted him dead so if I was to ask it that I would get that energy reply of YES as that is what in my heart at the time I wanted. So we can influence them with out energies and get a false yes or no.

Boundaries knowing its a tool and in that knowing that we hold a power in using it so that we do not cross moral lines. This is one I struggled with when I first got one and I have really been enforcing with my kids. We want to know things at times about others, but is it our place to go there ? How does it feel if that was done to us ? Then my kids got it, that is not a nice feeling.

I ask things for guidance to help point the right direction. I get asked as a reader all the time "does he / she love me" that is not my place to go there yet many will as readers. That is reading another person.

Lynn