Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 29-02-2016, 04:35 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Hi Silaren, Thank you so much for doing this reading for me.

Perthro - Initiation.
Hagalaz - Disruption.
Thurisaz - Gateway.

The next 3 months makes perfect sense, it is a time that will bring this situation full circle. There has been nothing but hidden knowledge going on here! It's like a giant puzzle that I am trying to figure out. The feminine power I think is Isis, but I haven't been able to nail that one down yet either. The who will bring it, is another great mystery. I have a few ideas but again, nothing I can nail down as being 100% either. I do go to a New Age shop about once a week for lessons, I will keep my eyes out now. :)

Glad I could help, sundancer. You know what they say, when you least expect it, here comes love! So yes, keep your eyes open. Thank you for the feedback as well.

Quote:
Oh yes, there is a big obstacle in the way. One I can not seem to push out no matter how hard I try and believe me when I tell you, I have tried! So yes, this does make perfect sense in what I am dealing with.

Great, yet another delay! I just want all of this to end, I've been fighting this for so long. I will check my chakras and do a realign, see if that helps. I've got to find a way to get this moving again.

Yes, let it happen, is what I say. I've been waiting for this door to open for years now and him to step trough. You are right about this being a reunion with this person that I have waited a lifetime and then some to find me. I really like the closing part, that it will be better than I thought. Big hugs for that one! :)

Awwww, thank you! I have seen the last rune (Thurisaz) to indicate a good turn around in things.

Quote:
While at the New Age shop I hang out in, the mail came and this deck of Rune cards was in there, only one, so I think it was meant to be mine since she just orders stones. :) It's just called Runes Oracle Cards and it's by Lo Scarabeo. Do you know this deck?

No, don't know the deck but I will check it out. It does sound very interesting. Good luck to you in your journey! And please update me here if you like!
Old 29-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Master
Hi silaren, rune readings are possibly my favourite kind, nice to see someone doing them! If you get time id love one, my situation is rather complex but outcomes can be verified.
Maybe just ask them, what will my immediate future entail :)

Thankyou for your energy and time :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 26-03-2016, 07:10 AM
Pathfinder

sorry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hi silaren, rune readings are possibly my favourite kind, nice to see someone doing them! If you get time id love one, my situation is rather complex but outcomes can be verified.
Maybe just ask them, what will my immediate future entail :)

Thankyou for your energy and time :)

Loopy

Didn't see that you had a topic ! Ok, will read on that same question if you're still interested in keeping it and wanting a reading. Thanks.

S
Old 26-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Master
Hey Silaren,

I have given up smoking marijuana yesterday as Ive wanted too for some time but not felt I had the strength too. I am aware my personality can be addictive and I dont want anything to control my life in this way anymore. I was wondering if you could ask the runes if I will be successful this time and what will be the outcome if I do give up from now on. I hope this will improve my life so I'd be interested to see what comes up. I hope that you are well!

Stacey
Old 28-03-2016, 02:15 PM
Master
Hey, I'm on day 4 now and feel like I can do this, so I just wanted to ask what the effects will be in my life now that Ive given up? I felt this was holding me back for some time, so will this open new doors for me?

Blessings.
Old 29-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Knower

Would you be willing to practice on me? I have bipolar disorder and am wondering if I'll be able to stabilize myself in the near future - or what the path is going forward.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:31 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hey, I'm on day 4 now and feel like I can do this, so I just wanted to ask what the effects will be in my life now that Ive given up? I felt this was holding me back for some time, so will this open new doors for me?

Blessings.

Hi all, this thread is now closed.
Old 04-04-2016, 06:44 AM
Master
No worries. Warm wishes to you Silaren.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:15 AM
Master
Concise and on point, beautiful reading, great reader :)

Loopy x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~