Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Henri77

Well it's the underlying principle that's really valuable, i think.
But the button technique allows people to immediately test out ideas.

You're encouraging people to conceive-see reality in a different way than many are habited to.

Especially those of us from the old paradigm of body-physical focused reality with one foot stuck in Newtonian physics, while we explore celestial realities, and (quantum possibilities)
Dislike the term but it's colloquial and seems to mean something. I'll be really grateful when we have a term for this consciousness not tied to physics (theories)

Perceiving reality truly as "energy" allows miracles to occur more readily.

I'm sure the angels are delighted you use-share what's revealed to you.
Thanx
I'll keep in touch when I have questions-ideas
Old 27-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Master

:) I love theories though :P this was just "one of those tests" I decided to do for one of them, and it worked wonders for my friend, so I took the theory and ran from there. :P I think there's plenty out there to look at, I'm among those ppl who love logic, and I use it to see what does and doesn't make sense. If I came forward with ideas with no explanation, why would anyone believe it? There would be nothing behind to support it if I just simply threw out ideas with no way to support them. With all the real world stuff, all the old stuff, some of it doesn't make sense at all, but others do make sense. Isimply decided that if we wanted to, we could make things happen instantly, all we needed was a catalyst to show us we can. Then from there we learn and can do it independently.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 09-08-2012, 12:44 AM
Experiencer

Enough time have passed for me to say with assurance that what was done had no direct effect.
Although, i do know these things can work in mysterious ways... the idea to borrow an iron pyrite crystal i had previously given to a tree came to mind.
I knew its effect were that of both the celiac and solar plexus, both of which i was asking for help with... it wasnt untill trying it yet again, that i realized its effect to be as intense as it is (way more that what i can get "manualy").
Old 09-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Master

:) indirect works too :P so long as it is done. Buttons are simply a training tool so you learn the produced effects and can do them eventually without the buttons. For others, they use it as a part of their toolbox. There are millions of uses and they find a way to get their point across one way or another. I've been in training for some time, and many times I learn indirectly from them, and I can trace the energy back to its source, back to training.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 12-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Deactivated Account

I think I will definitely try these. They sound straight forward.

Though, just ones you have listed and how I think :) I am not sure why, but I think sometimes trying something that comes from someone else can often have the affect rather then making it up yourself.

It almost takes away many of the 'i did this so it probably wont work' feelings that can stop it.

So do we literally think whilst drawing the descriptions then press the button at the end? I am a little unsure.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Master

:) what intentions we place behind it affect the outcome. I do not think when writing or designing the button, I allow it to flow thru me. Sometimes I do make one for a specific purpose, or give it a general topic to cover such as bringing light out. If I wanted to, I could draw a random circle and it would be random, sometimes so random that I don't desire to make random buttons anymore without words or a design so I know what it is or have an idea prior to pressing the button.
You don't have to draw it either, you can mentally draw it as well and it will work the same :)

Old 13-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Tried your aura button and wow!

I felt it started to work after a few seconds. Then during the night I couldnt sleep. Then I realised I was still awake, but i had an extra pairs of arms! My 'otherworlds' i call them. I usually go here once a week but never both at the same time. Was amazing! Someone was there and i freaked as i couldnt see him lol. He/she blew in my face and something changed and i came back here. It was all black but for a rainbow, like lense flare. Wow lol

I felt dolid, full lsdt night aftet, but this morning i feel tired, achy snd even sat in a chair is too much effort lol. Still, obviously worked!

Thanks for sharing this shadedragon.
Old 13-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Master

:) I'm glad you tried it, Athymari just be careful on how often you use it. :P I can share some other buttons if you'd like as well, and dreamweaver's button for healing is rather powerful, it utilizes the phoenix flame to heal and does a good job :)

Old 13-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Deactivated Account

I only do healing once a week. I dont plan on using it much more. Unlesd i can, i do not know the state of my aura yet, so slowly does it :)
Old 13-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I would love to know what other buttons you have :)