Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-04-2016, 09:11 AM
Master
Bashar and Darryl Anka

In 2015 there was a big controversy with this channel about his copyrighted material. Is Bashar still an source you listen to ?
Old 09-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Master
Hi,

Yes I listen to Bashar. I am also under the impression some of what Darryl has channeled is similar to or the same as what I have channeled. So what exactly is copyright material? We know it is wrong to make money from another's work or channeled material. What about the teachings them self. Are the publications in the bible and similar works copyrighted material?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-04-2016, 01:53 PM
Master
i'm unfamiliar with a controversy.
i find Bashar's messages informative/enlightening.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'm unfamiliar with a controversy.
i find Bashar's messages informative/enlightening.

I like his message too. If you google "bashar copyright" you'll find about it.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnicamontana
I like his message too. If you google "bashar copyright" you'll find about it.

okay, will do.
i had googled "bashar controversy" [nothing] then "darryl anka controversy"
which merely led to a site wherein a guy bemoaned all channelers as fakes.

here's a pertinent link:
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/bashar-c...yright-tumblr/

my feeling is that a misunderstanding has occurred.
all parties (the artists, the hosting site, and Bashar Communications) share in the misunderstanding.
if there is a "culprit" involved... who has benefited from this situation?
(potentially, everyone involved stands to gain, through raising awareness of these people in the least)
Old 11-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
okay, will do.
i had googled "bashar controversy" [nothing] then "darryl anka controversy"
which merely led to a site wherein a guy bemoaned all channelers as fakes.

here's a pertinent link:
http://www.dailydot.com/lol/bashar-c...yright-tumblr/

my feeling is that a misunderstanding has occurred.
all parties (the artists, the hosting site, and Bashar Communications) share in the misunderstanding.
if there is a "culprit" involved... who has benefited from this situation?
(potentially, everyone involved stands to gain, through raising awareness of these people in the least)

There are others links : http://www.bashar-forum.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54

http://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=158.0

Some people say at the beginning the tandem Bashar & Darryl was genuine but now have some doubts if Darryl is still truly channeling Bashar or an other tricky entity. I don't know but when i saw the copyright video posted in the official bashar youtube, i found the arguments quite odd and not really convincing. It's not unusal that entities dupe a channel and make him believe he's channeling a certain entity when he's not. This can happen if the channel has lost his purity or is in a negative state of mind. This has happened to Edgar Cayce on rare occasions and it's for that serious teachers advice to use once discernement when listening to channeled material.
Hopefully there are good source like Jane Roberts, A course in miracle, The law of one, abraham hicks...But i still like and listen to the old Bashar video.
Old 14-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:

http://speakingofseth.com/index.php?topic=158.0

Some people say at the beginning the tandem Bashar & Darryl was genuine but now have some doubts if Darryl is still truly channeling Bashar or an other tricky entity. I don't know but when i saw the copyright video posted in the official bashar youtube, i found the arguments quite odd and not really convincing. It's not unusal that entities dupe a channel and make him believe he's channeling a certain entity when he's not. This can happen if the channel has lost his purity or is in a negative state of mind. This has happened to Edgar Cayce on rare occasions and it's for that serious teachers advice to use once discernement when listening to channeled material.
Hopefully there are good source like Jane Roberts, A course in miracle, The law of one, abraham hicks...But i still like and listen to the old Bashar video.

personally, i dislike the whole idea of "intellectual property".
there have been many instances of ideas springing up in
separate minds simultaneously... as with movies covering the same
material (Wyatt Earp & Tombstone; Dangerous Liaisons & Valmont;
1492 & Christopher Columbus: The Discovery);
or something else like Calculus being created by Newton & Leibniz
independently of one another.
i dislike the notion that personal profit might come through discovering
a 'universal truth'... according to who gets there first.

a link you provided had a fascinating bit near the end, when
"the Greys" spoke through Anka.
Old 23-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:

lol
Old 28-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun

That is interesting, but what information would do you think Bashar would be tricking people with if that is true?

I think the copyright controversy is also interesting as well. I with the laws put in place right now, it is only considerate in our society to have copyright, and I don't think Daryl is some Draconian dude for having them. BUT, if he went with the model described in "Conversations with God" a book that Bashar himself recommended. He could do a donation model. This would get more viewers for the Bashar sessions, and we would see a lot less repeats in questions and more expansion of the Bashar meme would ensue. It seems as though we are held by the Law of Universe itself that describes how energy is held back by our belief systems. The actual thing manifests in our sorta warped sense of copyright laws.

That said, I suspect the channeling is still genuine. Either way though, I got a lot out of Bashar. A tremendous insight was found by listening to him. One day, maybe I will outgrow his ideas, and go even higher than that.
Old 28-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokazulu
That is interesting, but what information would do you think Bashar would be tricking people with if that is true?

I don't know if it's true or not but if it were true, that would be an other entity, a negative one and not Bashar taking. It's not rare for channeler to be duped by the entity who speak through them and it happen when the channeler doesn't come from a very pure intent and it can happen to anybody to make some errors that's why some channeler like Carla Rueckert worked with a support team to keep an eye on her. It's always important to use discernement with channeling.

What information ? Negative entities are clever and start to give true, positive information and then distort it in a subtle way and tell false information bit by bit to remain unoticed.

For sure the old video of Bashar are awsome. For the most recent i haven't listened them.