Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 05-07-2015, 11:41 AM
nimsjo

Evolution: A Fact with theories

For me, Evolution is definitely a theory based on relevant facts. If a person claims to have a theory, it is surely based on some concrete evidences.
However, Evolution is sometimes based on predictions or assumptions also.
People sometimes think that once a theory has been proven, it certainly becomes a law, but the reality is that every theory, every evolution is based on observations and facts.
Without proper facts and evidences a theory can't be stated as a universal law.
Old 05-07-2015, 12:34 PM
Master
It is easy though to read a pattern into the observable facts, I mean if someone was convinced of creation they could easily read that into the facts.

You mentioned predictions which made me think about the idea of one species becoming a new species, now we should be able to prove this, we have species that breed rapidly and we can expose them to very different environments, so in theory the prediction should be that at least a few of them will become new species, but I don't think that has ever happened or will, all you will see is how far that particular species can change.

I recall listening to a radio programme on the BBC about Darwin's life and his housekeeper was reported to have said that he once commented that he was becoming convinced the individual species were set.Whether that is true or not it has a feeling of truth/realisation about it for me.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Complex>to> Simple Evolution

..."The bacteria lost particular vital functions by somehow letting go of the genes that aided those functions. The bacteria survived by relying on nearby microbes to perform that vital task for them. Without devoting resources to that function, the bacteria are free to perform other roles more economically.".....

http://www.icr.org/article/new-theor...goes-backward/

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
http://io9.com/50-000-generations-of-bacteria-prove-that-evolution-nev-1466803805

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v517/n7534/full/nature13827.html
..."Overall, bacterial phenotypic evolution can be described by a two-stage process with a rapid initial phenotypic diversification followed by a slow long-term exponential divergence. "

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Eukaryotes - Bacteria Share Common Ancestor?

...."Instead, the say the fusion theory is “surprisingly uninformative” when it comes explaining the special genetic and cellular features of eukaryotes. Most of the proteins that eukaryotes and bacteria share, for instance, are only distantly related and probably came from the common ancestor of both bacteria and eukaryotes.".....

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/12853798/n.../#.VZlHJVJuKSo

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
..."The bacteria lost particular vital functions by somehow letting go of the genes that aided those functions. The bacteria survived by relying on nearby microbes to perform that vital task for them. Without devoting resources to that function, the bacteria are free to perform other roles more economically.".....

http://www.icr.org/article/new-theory-evolution-goes-backward/

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Social Play = Complex Nervous System Cerebellum

....."Lewis and Barton have postulated that both cognitive and motor functions are involved in social play behavior. Further, the size of the cerebellum has been shown to be directly related to the amount of social play an animal displays. This implies that social play is an important evolutionary adaptation in the development of the cerebellum. Without the practice established in play behavior, the cerebellum may never develop, and skills and abilities necessary for survival in the world may simply be nonexistent. (2004)"....

http://nawrot.psych.ndsu.nodak.edu/C...llum/page6.htm

This above exhibits a possibility of complex to simple evolution if animal family unit became isolated from each other but most specifically if the off-spring were isolated away from each other.

r6

Old 06-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I rteckon that in the distant future our theories of evolution will just look like another creation myth, I mean if you think about it we have another creature (The Common Ancestor) 'creating' human beings , or/and humans being molded from the environment.(Mother Earth?) So there doesn't seem much difference from a lot of old tribal stories.

WMSM

A lot of what you are posting reminds me of stuff I read about Atlantis (and earlier global civilasations) if you look into the vedic stuff (The official translations by Srila Prabhupada) it is reckoned that this planet Earth is degrading and has done so for many many years, so the idea of humans being much more advanced in the past and about four or five global civilisations rising and falling and becoming more degraded over time tallies with other works.

I read about the male female split and think that was when one of the new civilisaations started , was it lemura or Atlantis I can't recall.

Our Light Father advised you to consider the uninformed state that your consciousness exists in stating "it knows it all" when it cannot.

You are an organic life form...you do not exist on the level of an atom...only an atom does, there is definetly no human cell or consciousness as an atom.
You do not exist inside of nuclear fuel either...no human consciousness nor any cellular information....only nuclear exists in nuclear.

Conscious realization is that an atom = an atom

Therefore a human does not = an atom

You gained your self awareness through the dot point release of radiation at your cellular level...how you gained the precept of God as a form of release in a swirling light O cellular condition. From the "crumb" Magdalia (magadalen) into the swirl of G into the split of the cell O into D and D.

D given the value of 500.....500 and 500 = 1000 both the Christ and Satan value.

Conscious spiritual realization was known through image/chemical changes/cellular adaptations. Hence our healed brother's DNA and mind knew spiritually that our unholy evil minded brother was killing our life/spirit via his own spiritual evidence....why he conferred the WORD OF GOD to give evidence to the DEVIL/DEMONIC/ALIEN attacks on life......causing plagues and curses as the IS of the LAM (alien being) recorded as evidence.....the murder of the HOLY MALE DNA inheritance through CHRIST/MOHAMMED.

The evidence demonstrated by O counting of time...plague inherited timed dates...natural disasters to predict when in the future the CHRIST would DIE...and it proved it did. This was why the Roman Empire at first did not heed the advice of the JESUS CHRIST, until they WITNESSED THE EVIDENCE for themselves and then took action against the OCCULTISTS.....history attests to this condition.

Our mind/brain/chemistry/imagery/spiritual conscious perceives all information through the atmospheric light/sound condition. We have always known that the HEAVENLY BODY WAS HOLY and should NEVER BE CHANGED OR TOUCHED.

Hence whenever it is changed it affects our awareness...our perceptions....our informed state of information or data that previously did not exist until the atmosphere was changed.....You call this new awareness or new science...yet it is actually a deceit.

Being aware is a condition that is only caused by CHANGING THE RECORDS. The modern day records state that we are on our way to self destruction AS I HAVE BEEN HEARING THE RECORDS AND KNOW MYSELF....just like those young children who saw the MOTHER SPIRIT be released as FATIMA when the atmospheric light medium was burnt.

Burning the Medium alters brain chemical reactions...imagery changes and then information witnessed....hence these children witnessed the leaving of the Mother cellular creative spirit INSIDE OUR OWN BODIES. Only human beings are the conscious awareness of spirit...we gave this information to ourselves and when we change it we give ourselves evidence of our own self deceit.

Hence since nuclear fuel was created, the natural records...light/sound/imagery was changed giving new information and self awareness that DOES NOT EXIST IN THE NATURAL STATE. Scientists using their brains/minds like everyone else does, review information in this sound/light/wavelength/transmission and GIVE THEMSELVES FALSE INFORMATION.

This is how we always GET DESTROYED.

You believed that the coldness in nuclear fuel in a power plant was a part of the natural wavelength condition in the Earth atmosphere....this is why we all began to get burnt when you began COLLIDER EXPERIMENTS....proving you all wrong, yet your arrogant nature will not except that your own spirit IS NOT ALL KNOWING AT ALL.