Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 16-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Master
Exercising is the only solution I can think of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
i forgot you are supposed to count your breaths from 1 to ten and then ten to one.
Sounds a bit like counting sheep.. ;D
Old 16-12-2010, 08:14 PM
mahakali

yeah but it works. i cant stop thinking and thats what keeps me awake. and i believe the practice has helped me to control my thoughts at other times like for meditation or paying attention at work. i had ADD so i need all the control i can get.
Old 17-12-2010, 12:15 AM
autumn

Magnesium sometimes helps with restless leg and it helps with relaxing. Magnesium Chloride would be the best kind to take, but it's hard to find...
Old 17-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Master
oh yes magnesium I used powdered stuff by a guy if you want the name of his stuff let me know, it's very very good stuff, but be careful because you take too much you have loose stools but it's good for RLS, if you want to know more PM me.
Spiritlite.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Master
maguism calcuim, visualzing brown in crown chakra but dont' do it often spiritfirst suggested this, shaman illumation on it, chamomile tea, yoga look up yoga for sleep on youtube and anmol mehta
Old 17-12-2010, 11:59 PM
star-child

I haven't read through all the replies so I'm not sure if this has been suggested but have you tried hypnotherapy? I would recommend a few hypnotherapy sessions; the practitioner would target subconscious beliefs that you cannot sleep well. Then if you getting a few books on self hypnosis would be very beneficial. Hypnotherapy works by deeply relaxing your mind and body so if you were able to practice it on yourself before bed I'm sure you would sleep well.

Star-Child :)
Old 20-12-2010, 12:27 AM
Scibat

Thanks to all the helpful suggestion I finally got a good night's sleep last evening. Of course my dreams were on the freaky side of weird, but that's a discussion for another time.
Old 20-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibat
Thanks to all the helpful suggestion I finally got a good night's sleep last evening. Of course my dreams were on the freaky side of weird, but that's a discussion for another time.

Scibat, great to hear you got a good night's sleep last night ! as for the dreams, one cannot have everything at once, lol

just in case you have this " not sleeping problem "again, try counting sheep, just don't ask for the tap dancing ones.. or for sure you won't get any sleep, you will want to get up and dance with them !
check this out ! http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4706

I will send you some dreams, of the non freaky side of wierd.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

ps or if you can't sleep you can count your blessings
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6885

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Master
Its said the iron deficiency could be one of the causes of RL. Have you looked into this?