Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-04-2017, 08:50 PM
55Degrees

New Tarot Game

This is for anyone with a tarot deck, newbie or not.

"If I met you in a cafe, what would you be like?"

Pull a random card and work out -
what type of character they would be,
or, what would their conversation be like,
or, who are they, why are they there.

Ideally just use the image, trust your intuitive vibe. If a card doesn't speak to you or you feel totally blank, just pull another card instead.

I'll start with an example.

10 of Cups
A family day trip, or
"Wow kids look at all the ice cream flavours Kids? Kids? Will you stop running around"
Old 03-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Ascender
Knave of Chalices

"Hello. I bring you a message."
Old 04-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Two of Cups

He whispers, "I acknowledge you"
Old 04-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Master
The Devil

"It's that double chocolate brownie sitting behind the glass. A slight smudge mars the smooth icing on the side closest to you, but you're not concerned. Is not the imperfect also in need of love?... Hyperfocused, your pupils dilate and your mouth opens slightly as you consider what this chocolate would taste like, different than all the other brownies, dark and luscious. Satisfying that craving, scratching that itch... you raise your eyes to the face of the server behind the counter and gesture towards the sinful treat. A smirk accompanies the delivered plate and fork but soon disappears with the tinkle of your change in the tip jar."

Old 04-04-2017, 02:13 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
The Devil

"It's that double chocolate brownie sitting behind the glass. A slight smudge mars the smooth icing on the side closest to you, but you're not concerned. Is not the imperfect also in need of love?... Hyperfocused, your pupils dilate and your mouth opens slightly as you consider what this chocolate would taste like, different than all the other brownies, dark and luscious. Satisfying that craving, scratching that itch... you raise your eyes to the face of the server behind the counter and gesture towards the sinful treat. A smirk accompanies the delivered plate and fork but soon disappears with the tinkle of your change in the tip jar."

I love this
Old 04-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I love this

Thanks! I'm glad great idea for a game thread, it was fun writing.

Old 04-04-2017, 03:27 AM
Master
Six of cups. Two people lazing around at a cafe for hours. The feeling is relaxed and casual and the setting has lots of sunlight. Couple of empty cups laying around the table. Both of them have a hearty conversation and are too comfortable and lost in each other's company. One of them sighs with a dreamy smile " So what else " .
" Nothing" says the other still lost in thought. Very indulged with each other, neither of them having any intentions to leave anytime soon.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:33 AM
55Degrees

9 of Swords

Bleary eyed, tense and slightly agitated, "Could I have a double espresso please?", she ask, close to tears. "I need something to to help me get this assignment finished today."
Old 04-04-2017, 11:09 AM
Master

Ace of Swords reversed

Late 30's lady with frizzy hair and terse expression. Pushes to front of queue, orders coffee, gets impatient waiting, cancels order and storms out. There's a slight paper rustling sound as the cashier places her original paper order on the 'cancelled' nail.
Old 04-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Queen Of Wands

She walks into the dance floor, she's got the eye of the tiger. She stomps her heals, pulls back her hair and swings it to the right. As soon as the music starts playing in the background, all eyes are on her and she knows it. She sways her hips to the beat of the bass, and with one wag of her finger... it appears someone has taken the bait..

Song on the back ground