Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-02-2011, 11:48 PM
shifty123

what is it I'm doing or trying to

Although I'm very new At using the pendulum. But when a person is connecting with his own chakra to try to help others feel better. Is he or she connecting their energy with the other persons energy or are they just using the other persons energ?
Old 11-02-2011, 02:11 AM
MYFIGO

Chakra healing

It has been my experience that when I think of my own chakra, I sense one thing, but when I am focused on the person I wish to heal, I see different chakra energy and feel physical symptoms that are not my own.

I know what you are asking.. but I'm not sure I'm conveying what you wish to know...

I believe that I use my energy to open their energy pathways during breathing meditation. I also use Reiki energy over each chakra before doing a chakra balancing. I would say I am directing their energy with my own.

Also when I do healing, although I am usually aware of my own bed and covers and am aware of my own room, I sometimes am aware of AP experiences. Also different people have been aware of my presence in the way of seeing a ball of light come into their 3rd eye vision or even feeling my energy. One person has seen me.

Hope this added to your understanding.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Master
I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but I may be able to shed some light.

Firstly, a pendulum is a divining tool. It can be used to detect energies or answer questions. It is used to gain information which may or may not then be used for energy work such as healing.

When attuning your own chakra, you want to encourage energy flow. I have never heard of anything like this before but I suppose you could use a pendulum as a sort of vortex or energy cone to somehow facilitate this. Sorry, little rabbit trail there, you want to concentrate on removing blockages like negative energy, rigid thought patterns, or any type of resistance. Imagine the chakra opening. Opening your chakras allows you to channel more energy through them, making you more potent in their respective aspects. Keeping your chakras balanced means not concentrating too heavily on one or two, and not forgetting any.

When working on other peoples' chakras, you have two main considerations:

First you need information. Your pendulum can help you here, or any other divining tool, or you might project your awareness into their chakra, or use your hands to feel energy. Basically any method that works for you.

Secondly, you need a regiment of energy work to perform based on that information. You can work to remove blockages, similar to what I mentioned above for your own chakras, you can concentrate on specific emotional patterns that may have been identified. When working on other people always use 'their' energy and never your own. Generally I wouldn't even do that. I would use some other energy based on my observations of the subject.

The healing process can be delicate. If someone is at a very low vibration they won't respond well to energy of a very high vibration. Its like the bright light coming on in the dark, we just want to hide our eyes. So you use an energy that more closely matches their own and bring them up slowly. You can also use the energy of an idea or emotion. You can channel Love or Joy or a 'peaceful' energy if you feel that it might help.

I'm not sure if I answered the original question in there somewhere or not but hopefully that helps.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:36 PM
numerouno

I held a pendulum over a lotto Card once and moved over numbers 1 2 3 4 5.....thinking this is rubbish I discontinued.

The numbers came out in the very next draw, that pendulum has since stoPped moving. Its stationary attitude of the Pendulum is my karma for my flippant attitude. I accepted this so I will be stationary in life.