Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
I believe your last words are right on. I enjoy your words ~ thanks

I enjoy you, Joyce. (I was thinking earlier how "Joyce" is one of my favorite names. I love how it contains "JOY".)

You're welcome, and thanks for your deep understanding. I'll see you around.
Old 20-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Master
Oneness.

Oh the joy of eating a piece of Chocolate Fudge Cake drizzled with Fresh Cream and pinged in the Microwave until it becomes one..ness
Old 21-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
There is no misunderstanding, dear Ground. Opening to joy, more and more, is required for one to understand the essence of what "non-duality" is.

You may not feel there is a need to see such an association, but I do.
Never mind. A believer in non-duality is joyous because of non-duality as a christian is joyous because Jesus loves him. A non-believer is joyous without knowing why.
Old 21-02-2017, 09:52 AM
Master
Its all very interesting and well I dont even really know ,,its strange how there is no good and bad ,,but yet there is ina way ,, i mean sure we can find the good from the bad etc,,like there is murderers ,criminals and rapists ,peadophiles,, i mean that stuff is pretty hard not too judge,,to me that is bad,,and far from joy but on a lesser scale generally not judging is a good thing lol,,there i go again ,,i can relate to the fella finding his I am,,but i did it all through Jesus,,with being in recovery from cfs,,man can that spirit take you high,,but it also shows you duality too,,love me love me love me ,,unconditionally,,, which is what i had to do,,forgive myself for certain things, just like a killer finds that love and repents and begs forgiveness ,,which all seems to come together if you will it enough,,i thought i would die and then i gave myself to god and prayed and said i love myself unconditionally again and again,,until kundalini,,or the holy spirit came into me ,, im still not completely better and lots of ups and downs as it seems i have alot of deep stuckness still ,my relief is in chanting and connecting with source,,, as well as grounding ,,, i do say i amand then my name and i have to label stuff and etc for the first time i feel like im here ,,and well sometimes ,,as also in recovery from ptsd,,,no real idea whats going on but i push on,,and say i want to live!! so this is one of my fav affirmations ,,Joy Joy Joy flows through my mind my heart,my body,my soul and my experience ,,, if i say it in nature ,,trees sprinkle me with there chi,,,,i had been talking to a fellow on fb ,, i am also married anyway things were rocky ,,and this guy was funny and nice ,,, i let myself relax ,,and boy the k rising i had from my base through me out crown was pure joy ,,,i knew i had to stop ,as i love my husband ,,so i did and i focused on my marriage and that was hard ,,but i just turned up my love for my hubby ,,eventually me moving my focus to this ,,and knowing that i do really love him and our family yeiled results ,,instead of doing essentially what was wrong and taking the easy way out,,but yet the experience i had tried to hook me in,,, also even with mindfulness,,as anything can be justified or released i think one must have a degree of discernment happening as what is best for the greatest good ,,,