Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 02-07-2016, 02:30 AM
Master
It does happen that your 'entity' that you are channelling might not want to tell the truth, or they might mess with you. This happens to everybody. There is usually truth within the messages but also deception. Usually they are storytellers and you cant' take every word as fact, but you can gain understanding and apply the teachings to your own concept of what is so.

I also believe that people who misuse their gifts with lose them. I have no respect for people who commercialize themselves and take advantage of other people. I know who Darrel Anka is but I don't follow him. Most of the famous chanellers I think are being a messenger and the messages come through them. They can't control what is being said, but they can control how they use or abuse the 'gift'..

I didn't look at his offerings but I have looked at how other famous channellers commercialize and charge outrageous fees. I think that is wrong, and what goes up, must come down.

I can channel. I get messages and a lot of honesty but also there is the story telling and the truth is in the interpretation because not everything is to be taken literally.

We use the concept of 'high' guidance and 'low' guidance. The entity is the same but acting from a low place. Your guidance might get 'low' sometimes for different reasons. If the energy is not right or if there is problem, like maybe they don't want to stand up and perform so team Anka can line their pockets.

Also, people are getting their own messages. We are going through changing times and the ability to channel is not rare anymore. Everybody does it to a degree.
Old 21-08-2016, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokazulu
That said, I suspect the channeling is still genuine. Either way though,

So if he is a fraud, that's okeydokey with you, yes?

Quote:
I got a lot out of Bashar. A tremendous insight was found by listening to him. One day, maybe I will outgrow his ideas, and go even higher than that.

Don't count on it.
Old 17-09-2016, 05:50 AM
Newbie ;)

I actually saw Bashar "perform" in 1991 (I think) and even got to ask him a couple of questions. It was a fascinating encounter, I must admit, but I started going off him later when he reckoned that the only reason a bullet harms a human being is that that human being THINKS the bullet is going to harm him. Yeah, right ... tell that to the soldier who got his head blown off by a bullet fired by a sniper who was positioned 300 meters behind him.

Since becoming a Christian I think I understand who Bashar really is.
Old 17-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Ascender

I learned so much from bashar when I was first guided to his material.It was intelligent stuff and funny and a delight to listen to.I moved onto to others channel's,listened and kept moving and learning....I only listen to one channel now and I haven't heard of any of bashars stuff in years but he was a big influence at the start of my spiritual journey....so real?fake?trickster?the devil incarnate or God?..I don't care..He taught me lots and I am grateful