Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-05-2015, 02:12 AM
Ascender

Never seem to hear clear voices..

All the documentaries seem to present you with a subtitle and then play you the voice so you try and fit it to the words as they were presented.

Are there any really good, GENUINE examples available on YouTube?
Old 26-05-2015, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Dude it's all in your mind.
Old 26-05-2015, 01:33 AM
Knower

I'm confused with what you are asking here. Do you mean the WORDS someone uses or the vibration of said words? Words are different than feelings and emotions we place on them. Some hold meaning, other do not. It's simple.

EDIT: Read your post over again, you mean the subtitle function on YouTube? I'm not sure what documentary has subtitles but I'm sure another member could link you want you need. Good luck.
Old 15-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Knower

I think what he means by subtitles is how videos show the words of what is being said at that precise moment on the video.

There are videos out there with clear voices, just have to seek them out. Yes, some are God awful and very unclear. Find a user, listen to a couple of their videos and you'll be able to weed out those that are fanastic or those that are just a waste of time.
Old 16-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Seeker
I think what he means by subtitles is how videos show the words of what is being said at that precise moment on the video.

There are videos out there with clear voices, just have to seek them out. Yes, some are God awful and very unclear. Find a user, listen to a couple of their videos and you'll be able to weed out those that are fanastic or those that are just a waste of time.

Yes that is what I meant. If you didn't get the subtitles, 99% of the time you would never even hear a voice let alone understand the words.
Old 30-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Knower

It's a form of scrying. yes you do get the occasional really clear response but like any other kind of psychic skill or mediumship, it requires practice and skill. The best thing to do is get out there and start working with it. I'm posting real working sessions. They're not crystal clear, and some responses are guesses at best, but when you put the whole session together it does start to make some sense. Most of what you see on utube is generated by the medium who is operating the radio. Even so to be able to see what your emotional and psychic content are in this way is pretty amazing.

Just my 5 cents worth ( Canada did away with pennies)
Old 12-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phanatulum
It's a form of scrying. yes you do get the occasional really clear response but like any other kind of psychic skill or mediumship, it requires practice and skill. The best thing to do is get out there and start working with it. I'm posting real working sessions. They're not crystal clear, and some responses are guesses at best, but when you put the whole session together it does start to make some sense. Most of what you see on utube is generated by the medium who is operating the radio. Even so to be able to see what your emotional and psychic content are in this way is pretty amazing.

Just my 5 cents worth ( Canada did away with pennies)
Excellent response.

I'm just getting all of my 'ghost box angst' out there, before I move on to all other sections of this forum.

Those replies other people tend to/can hear clearly, are the replies we get directly through the spirit box in real time...they can't hear what we can on playback.

Even seasoned Spirit Box users sometimes only hear about half of what's being said and also, even they tend to 'mishear' things.

There was a case in point not so long ago.

These paranormal investigators went into a castle hoping to contact the ghost of King Richard III.

They did an SB-7 session on a reverse sweep of the FM band at 200 megacycles (my own favourite setting).

Anyway, the lead investigator goes 'what is your name?'...and there was 'silence' for 15 seconds before the name 'Richard' came through...and they were overjoyed thinking they had contacted the spirit of King Richard III.

I listened to that same 15 second P-SB7 session and after the lead investigator goes 'what is your name?'...at 3 seconds I hear 'Michael'...at 9 seconds I hear 'Bob'...at 10 seconds, I hear 'nothing' and then at 13-15 seconds, I hear "are you looking for RICHARD?" lol

Using the Spirit Box takes a lot of practice and patience (and a very keen ear).

Most people will only listen to a spirit box session through in entirety once and go 'well, all I heard was radio bleed and static"...however, they don't chop the session up into 1-2 second segments and play each segment over 4-5 times and slow it down to about 60-70%...then they may hear something.

It's good to cover the 'subtitles' over and see what you can make out first...however, after doing that, see if you can hear what the spirit box user hears by their own interpretation.

I only agree with about 30-40% of the translations that Mr. Huff gets, but even that is still great and confirmatory.

Thank you for your time and patience reading this.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 12-11-2015 at 08:46 AM.