Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-10-2017, 08:22 AM
Knower

Job question

Hi y'all,
So for many years I have been trying to land a job, like 9-5 deal, but I can't.
So in order to make a buck, I made things and sold them, but it's hard ...
So I asked the cards "how can I find A job I want". I have posted my resume, had professionals look at my resume.. or I would go to interviews and not get the job.
I used the rider deck and no reversed.

1. 9 of Swords- I am over worrying? No I really am not.
2. 7 of Pents- work hard and let it grow? I have been doing that as well for years..
King of wands- Oh, I will meet a good guy and get married?? Lol..
Oh, a king of wands will help me out with a job?

Please give me your 2 cents, TY
Old 24-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
If your resume is in order, your qualifications are too for the jobs you apply for, then the only remaining constant factor is you and the way you present yourself. That's not about clothes and looks, more the energy you exude.
Looking at the cards:
9 of Wands, you don't really show yourself, you stay hidden behind the (secure?) wall of wands. But then people cannot see your qualities, what you have to offer. Employers/interviewers may not get clear what the benefit would be of employing you. You may know what you have to offer them, but you have to make sure they will know it too.

7 of Wands, similar thing, too much 'wait-and-see', not pressing for the job enough, in other words, not showing enough enthusiasm.

King of Wands, same thing. King of Wands is someone who exudes passion, enthusiasm, commitment, is charismatic and successful.
Also about doing the things that make you tick, so again having passion and enthusiasm for the job you apply for.

I think, based on those cards, that if you work on how you present yourself, it could make a lot of difference. Do stay true to yourself, King of Wands wouldn't do anything else either, but make sure you come across as confident and having something valuable to offer an employer. Know your worth.
Others will feel that, pick up on it, and then interest in you grows.
Not only will that be clear when you go to an interview, it will also energetically be picked up from you letters of application.

Hope that resonates, and lots of good luck in landing that job!
Old 24-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Suspended

Well with you having been out of work for so long it's obvious to me that people aren't hiring you because of the large blank spot in your work history.A good way to rectify this is to volunteer yourself at a local charity of some sort.Granted this isn't paying work but it can be added to a job resume to fill in the blanks.I've given this advice to people before and it usually pays off, just be aware you can't work at a charity for two weeks and think your problem solved. it's going to take a few months before it becomes something worth mentioning on a resume.

It's also a good way to make connections, friends, get used to a work environment again,and build skills that are applicable in a variety of posistions.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:43 PM
Knower

FairyCrystal, thank you.
Regarding knowing my worth, maybe have more self confidence.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roses Are Red
FairyCrystal, thank you.
Regarding knowing my worth, maybe have more self confidence.
Your welcome! And let is show, even if it's partially exaggerated. When applying for jobs you have to do that anyways don't you? You have to act as if it is the job you were dreaming about ever since you were 1 year old and you cannot ever be happy again if you don't get that job, lol.
I personally dislike that sort of 'theatre' but if you can do it and still stay true to who you really are, it could help you get a nice job.
I think King of Wands wouldn't shy away from doing that either. I don't see him pretending to be someone he's not, he's too strong & confident for that. But putting on a little bit of a show, I don't think he'd mind doing that at all.
Not unlike a cake that is not really appreciated or seen for what it is. Then you pour some nice icing over it, bit of whipped cream and a strawberry, and suddenly everyone wants it even though the cake itself hasn't changed one bit.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Your welcome! And let is show, even if it's partially exaggerated. When applying for jobs you have to do that anyways don't you? You have to act as if it is the job you were dreaming about ever since you were 1 year old and you cannot ever be happy again if you don't get that job, lol.
I personally dislike that sort of 'theatre' but if you can do it and still stay true to who you really are, it could help you get a nice job.
I think King of Wands wouldn't shy away from doing that either. I don't see him pretending to be someone he's not, he's too strong & confident for that. But putting on a little bit of a show, I don't think he'd mind doing that at all.
Not unlike a cake that is not really appreciated or seen for what it is. Then you pour some nice icing over it, bit of whipped cream and a strawberry, and suddenly everyone wants it even though the cake itself hasn't changed one bit.

The cake's a great analogy
Old 24-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
The cake's a great analogy
Grin
Old 24-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Master
9 of swords. You have merit and experience from an old job that you can bring and take to your future. You can handle tough situations and can mentally exert yourself. Try shifting the perspective a bit, try to relax, this might a tough one, because you feel to cope well around pressure and take on added pressure. In any case you are good candidate and can bring merit from your previous experience to your future.
7 of pentacles. Show what you got
King of wands. Someone can help you at this moment, a male who is very close perhaps and can help you make the right connections and bring some easy energies around you.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Knower

FairyCrystal, I totally get the cake analogy ��