Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-10-2017, 01:33 AM
Master
10 of Cups

The woman next door, who I've only bumped into a few times at the local post office, is standing at the door with a couple of kids in tow. "As I've only just moved here recently, I'm having a get together to try and meet a few people in the community and was wondering if you'd like to attend?"

7 of Pentacles (what IS it with this card following me around, lol)
Old 03-03-2018, 04:10 AM
Master
Just as well I can handle playing with myself ...

10 of Cups

Oh, isn't that lovely, I got a visit from some friends I haven't seen in years. They'd moved down the coast and were on the way to see their daughter who lives about 50 clicks away. Isn't it amazing how quickly kids grow. Last I saw them they were in a pram!

The Hierophant
Old 03-03-2018, 04:27 AM
Master
The Hierophant

An old professor who is a family friend suddenly surprises us for a visit. This is going to be amazing, cause now I have a third parent I miss talking to.

Queen of Swords
Old 03-03-2018, 04:42 AM
Master
Queen of Swords

Oh blimey, the old prof has caused a bit of a stir. He's clashed something shocking with my mother, which really surprised me because in a way, they're quite similar. Both really conservative, minds always on the go, serious book worm types. Maybe there's an ego issue going on, or maybe mum's jealous because I'm enjoying the prof's company so much.

The Tower
Old 04-03-2018, 09:03 PM
Master
The Tower
The tenant has just come around. He's in a terrible state - he just found out his girlfriend's left him for another man. Poor bloke.

9 of Swords
Old 05-03-2018, 08:00 AM
Master
9 of Swords

The crazy neighbor who wont stop shouting and and making loud noises and disturbing all residents each night, such a drain.

8 of swords
Old 05-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Master
8 of Swords
Thank goodness for that. The cops have come and arrested the crazy neighbour. Hopefully they'll keep him locked up for sometime so we get some peace!

2 of Pentacles