Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 10-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
That which percieves in you is the issue. Its simply a mask now pretending its on a spiritual path or journey.. and writting these words which are utterly meaningless. All if it, more story to relate and cling too.

No assumptions or beliefs anywhere. Your experience is possible and only filters through an experiencer. You as experiencer are the root of separation and do not exist without the experience. You do not take, who you are still obliviously identified with, into that which has no other.

The foundation of your identity is made up of subject and object. That's how you became the center of experience... and your experience the landscape of linear time and space. Your illussion is made up of all of that, yet your fully fledged identity thinks its separate from it as a separate moving body. Once your identity is re identified as not only not primary... but all together a myth and story line, well then things will get interesting. Once that collapse unfolds you will look back at all the useless things you have written and warmly laugh

An identity soaked in duality will never realize a non dual state but will surely think more about it and claim, "thats it!!".

Where u are is respected.

Are the (supposed) meaningless words you have chosen just more stories soaked in an illusory identification?

Are you just adding more fuel to the same fire your trying to put out by what you say to others? .

I am not being disrespectful whatsoever just to be clear here, I am trying to establish how you are able to convey what you are saying without being soaked in the same identified self illusion .

Anything you say about anything will be a reflection of your own self identification ..

If your self identification is somehow beyond the dual mind reflection then I am all ears ..

Self identification is an interesting subject and many non dualists have a torrid time when one asks them things regarding their identification .

For some they will say no-one is here blah, blah, and yet they have self identified that as that ..

Your thoughts on that which perceives and masks and pretends to be on a spiritual path is riddled with so many identifications ..

Perhaps you don't relate to individuals that have realized what they are beyond mind and self identification to simply experience the physical plane without a mask or without pretending to be something there not?

A man that has realized God as an analogy has realized God is a man .

There is only God whether God has a face or not, or a name or not .. What is illusory about God named John or Pete?

Would you say God cannot be named John or Pete?

x daz x
Old 13-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Are the (supposed) meaningless words you have chosen just more stories soaked in an illusory identification?

Are you just adding more fuel to the same fire your trying to put out by what you say to others? .

I am not being disrespectful whatsoever just to be clear here, I am trying to establish how you are able to convey what you are saying without being soaked in the same identified self illusion .

Anything you say about anything will be a reflection of your own self identification ..

If your self identification is somehow beyond the dual mind reflection then I am all ears ..

Self identification is an interesting subject and many non dualists have a torrid time when one asks them things regarding their identification .

For some they will say no-one is here blah, blah, and yet they have self identified that as that ..

Your thoughts on that which perceives and masks and pretends to be on a spiritual path is riddled with so many identifications ..

Perhaps you don't relate to individuals that have realized what they are beyond mind and self identification to simply experience the physical plane without a mask or without pretending to be something there not?

A man that has realized God as an analogy has realized God is a man .

There is only God whether God has a face or not, or a name or not .. What is illusory about God named John or Pete?

Would you say God cannot be named John or Pete?

x daz x

if it is there for you conceptually, as constant and unbroken interpretation from a solid identity, then that will never be it. Nothing youve learned and aquired on your spiritual journey will ever be it. That perspective will always fight for its own importance and survival, just as its doing now. Where you are is respected.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
if it is there for you conceptually, as constant and unbroken interpretation from a solid identity, then that will never be it. Nothing youve learned and aquired on your spiritual journey will ever be it. That perspective will always fight for its own importance and survival, just as its doing now. Where you are is respected.

How is it for you?

This is why I asked you, are your words as meaningless as mine, are they infused with your own sense of self identification?

What have you learned along the way that isn't it?

Is it part of what you have ascertained now in reflection of what you say?

My line of thought is drawn to understand those that say it's all a dream and an illusion but forget to address their own part in it ..

It's like saying whatever I say isn't it, but I will continue to say what I say lol ..

x daz x
Old 14-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
How is it for you?

This is why I asked you, are your words as meaningless as mine, are they infused with your own sense of self identification?

What have you learned along the way that isn't it?

Is it part of what you have ascertained now in reflection of what you say?

My line of thought is drawn to understand those that say it's all a dream and an illusion but forget to address their own part in it ..

It's like saying whatever I say isn't it, but I will continue to say what I say lol ..

x daz x

Every word can be reflective or not and yet has no author.

My words are meaningful or meaningless from the point of your perception in identity. They are only for your story. Outside of that its just whats unfolding and a happening, yet happening to no one

The need to address my part is your assumption..lol. Your interpretation is yours, however you wish to compartmentalize it to fit and conform within your own spiritual needs and biography. All for ****s & giggles...entertainment at best. Spiritual quest, journeys, paths, ascentions, dismantaling ego... just more busy work for the ego to enable itself to stay away from its center. None of this is serious work.

At least conceptually, after you wake up from a dream you realize you were dreaming. With liberation, the one sleeping turns out to be a myth and imaginative all together. So there is no one there having a dream. And since you can't take that myth with you, it retreats as expected and settles into new beliefs and conceptual paradyms that keep it safe.

Where you are is fine. You can conceptualize being fine with understanding all is oneness all you want. But that all goes to **** as well once a final shift and collapse unfolds. Again, nothing said here is serious.

Be well.
Old 14-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:

My words are meaningful or meaningless from the point of your perception in identity. .

So what is the point in your perception based upon? Are you absent from conceptual wrangling based upon an identity that relates to what you think you are?

The assumptions you think are mine are also yours do you see?

I am just trying to get to basics upon what you say and how it is somehow absent from the conceptual stuff that is meaningless .

It doesn't matter where my point of perception is, if every point is conceptual .

The sage that has realised Self will still post realisation entertain a point of perception of the mind that engages with the intellect .

There is no point in ever comparing beyond mind realisation with what you are of the mind that is experiencing the flesh .

When someone starts to compare this with that, what is real and what is not, it is all conceptual no matter what .

My notion that everything of the mind is conceptual is a conceptual notion ..

Do you have something to say that isn't?

x daz x
Old 14-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
So what is the point in your perception based upon? Are you absent from conceptual wrangling based upon an identity that relates to what you think you are?

The assumptions you think are mine are also yours do you see?

I am just trying to get to basics upon what you say and how it is somehow absent from the conceptual stuff that is meaningless .

It doesn't matter where my point of perception is, if every point is conceptual .

The sage that has realised Self will still post realisation entertain a point of perception of the mind that engages with the intellect .

There is no point in ever comparing beyond mind realisation with what you are of the mind that is experiencing the flesh .

When someone starts to compare this with that, what is real and what is not, it is all conceptual no matter what .

x daz x

Just for the f...k of it..if thats a reason which will do/suffice.

There is nothing here to convince you of... nor is there any attemp to win you over. What is said is said. If you intellectualize it then thats the experience. Thats fine. What is it that you want to do with it? There's absolutely nothing you can do with it. The moment you want something out of this, it is long gone conceptually.

Enjoy the weekend. Will back on next week.

Last edited by no1wakesup : 14-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Pathfinder
Exactly.
Once you recognize that wanting or seeking to be in the Now is of itself Duality rather than an appreciation or an Understanding of what the Now implies in which case Time loses its grip.. but as long as you are trying to unravel Time... as long as you are doing things for an imaginary self... then you are in Duality and thence not in the Now.