Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Ascender
mattie : this is a little bit too much for me. I don't really understand this site or just can't really imagine it...not for the moment :/ I can believe in faerie and surely all this site is true but it's just a little bit too much for me for me moment.

Thanks you everyone :)

Boldylocks : waw, this story is just WAW, I would love to be at your place, and wish someday I would be able to see it even if it's just once in my life

Whiteshaman : Thanks, this reply really speak to me

pictorial : I have join fairytastic forum :)
Old 29-11-2011, 03:48 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Whatever your subconscious mind believes is exactly what we each experience in waking reality!
With the power of visualization we can create our own reality!
Thoughts are energy and creation is thought made manifest.
Visualization involves using all of your senses not just your mind.
Visualize the fairies or other realms, smell them, hear them, feel them.
Our subconscious and our beliefs cause us to run on automatic pilot.
We can only see what we subconsciously believe we can see.
Change you mind and let go of your beliefs and be free.
Consciously visualize your reality and it will be so.
After all what is reality? Is there reality or are there many realities?

Thank you, James!!

Boldylocks: What a wonderful post on page 1 !!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-12-2011, 12:57 AM
duckstar

I have recently started taking photoes of the garden then zooming in on them on the computer and i found a little face in the dirt, im still trying to upload pics but am having so much trouble i cant work out how so i will get my partner to help me later. Its such fun looking for them and when you spot one it just makes your day!!
Old 01-12-2011, 08:22 AM
pictoriale1

[quote]I have recently started taking photos of the garden then zooming in on them on the computer and i found a little face in the dirt, im still trying to upload pics but am having so much trouble i cant work out how so i will get my partner to help me later. Its such fun looking for them and when you spot one it just makes your day!!

And you made me smile by writing these words!

Thank you very much Duckstar.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Ascender
At the week-end I will zoom in my garden's picture too, just to see ;)
Old 04-12-2011, 03:50 AM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thank you, James!!

Boldylocks: What a wonderful post on page 1 !!

Thanks Miss Hepburn! All I can add to that is that my life has never been the same (in a good way :-) ) since that morning 3 years ago on 5/31/08. God has been showing me these past few years the truth of "never say "NEVER"

You know that movie line "Yes, Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus"? Well I have to say, "Yes, Vicky, the Fae are Real"

ps.-- Norseman, I LOVE that photo..wow!!
Old 09-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
"Yes, Vicky, the Fae are Real"
That's was all I need to hear ;)
Thanks you a lot everyone one :)
I think i'm getting better and better at seeing fairies in pictures, hope that soon I will be able to take picture of them also ;)
Old 10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Master
Just a small "hint" for those who have digital cameras. Use the video function to make short vids and then playback using the "Pause" function frequently. You will often find new things.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:26 AM
duckstar

Norseman what a great idea, ill be doing this for sure
Old 23-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
I mentioned this account to some fellow Christians I met online (I'm a Christian) and all they could say was I probably saw a demon tricking me. I KNOW she was no demon, as I have seen demonic entities behind the eyes of certain humans and I have had dreams in the past with demonic beings. I have also seen an alleged "ghost" photo of supposed Victorian ghosts looking right into the camera and their eyes clearly portrayed that they were not ghosts of humans but demons. They have an evil glitter in ther eyes even when smiling that is clearly not of God.

Boldylocks - I am with you on this one! I was shown pictures of 'faeries' and they were shown as demonic looking creatures, the 'lesson' to be learned was that they were all demons disguising themselves as angels of light, or anything 'good' to trick us.

But you are right! When you see something 'evil' or negative, you can sense the negativity. You can sense what lies underneath the exterior. Their eyes usually say it all too.

You had a wonderful experience and I believe you and agree that faeries exist and they work 'for' God and His creation, not to harm but to help.