Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Ascender
Question I want to believe in it but...

I have always wanted to believe in faeries and recently found that they are real. I showed some photos that I found online (on this blog http://pictoriale2010.webs.com/apps/...lbumid=8539721) to a friend and she was just like ''Okay but how can we know that they actually exist and it's isn't just our imagination ?''
I have always wanted to believe in it,but how can we really know if it's real or if it's just our imagination ?
i'm kind of lost :/
and can everybody see faerie ? and can we like ''communicate'' with faeries ?
Old 24-11-2011, 03:57 PM
pictoriale1

Thumbs up

Hello vicky, I note you are showing my photographic site on this thread.
I don't tend to go very often to that site anymore, but I can be found on Fairytastic forum which I help to run with Amethyst from SF.

You are asking if Faeries are real, you just need to be a bit more specific about real.

It all depends on what you think faeries are and how you expect them to be.
I have never found any "Tinkerbell" type faeries around, or wings, although
I have looked and searched for them. I have been taking photographs of these what I call nature beings for years, so yes, they are real but not in a physical type form you may expect.

I did not go looking for them, they came to me and showed up in my photographs and grabbed my attention.

Some people will tell you that they do not exist, but that is because they
have no experience of them or seen them or sensed them.
They are everywhere.
I have even received a present from some of them - a heart shaped made out of my own dogs fur and I still have it.

Maybe you may want to go and check out the Fairytastic site, as we have many members and stacks of photos to look through, plus much more information that we have available. We can show you how to see them and photograph them.

Maybe see you there.

Best wishes Pic
Old 24-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Master

I have never seen fairies. I don't think you can see them with your normal eyes or really catch them or other spirit beings with a camera. But with what I have learned of the spirit realm, I find it quite possible that little beings are all around us and can be seen with our other eyes.
Old 24-11-2011, 07:04 PM
Occultist

I recomend a book called a witch's guide to faery folk by Edain McCoy.
Old 24-11-2011, 09:38 PM
AngelicOrin

This one is my favourite ^^ http://pictoriale2010.webs.com/apps/...otoid=75224338
Old 24-11-2011, 09:49 PM
AngelSpirit

Fairies

My daughter when young made this subject so simple. She said "Mummy, Fairies must be real cause how would anyone know how to draw them if they hadn't seen them". I thought this was so cute but such a simple notion.
Love and Light Angel Spirit.
Old 25-11-2011, 08:16 AM
pictoriale1

Hi AngelicOrin - that particular photograph was one of my early ones I took
years ago. I also loved the little peekers.

AngelSpirit = That is so lovely what your little girl told you. Children are just
wonderful in telling it like it is, and that you listened and honoured what she
was saying, shows what a lovely Mum you are.

WhiteWarrior hi - I just wondered that if you have never seen a faery/nature being, why do you think they cannot be captured on a photograph? Have you ever tried or thought about trying?
Old 25-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Master
I do a lot of photography in the "wild" places of Britain. Just shots of things that caught my fancy or things of significance to me, personally. NOT fairies. Until Amethyst or Pictoriale [ I forget who exactly] pointed out that most of my shots contained images of the "Wild Spirits". Once I was told this, I back-tracked through my albums in Photobucket and found it was true. You need an unbiased eye I am thinking.

A group photo

Taken from
[even now, I see things I had missed before]
Old 27-11-2011, 12:34 PM
Ascender
pictoriale1 : Thanks you so much for having create this site, it made me really think that it was not madness or childish to believe in faeries. It help me a lot, it help me to find this forum so thank you for what you have done :)

and i would love to have a such a present of little nature spirit ! That's so cute !

I think there's a photography on your site that look quite like a tinkerbell type faerie :
this one-> http://pictoriale2010.webs.com/apps/...otoid=75209766
and this one also ( the one at the left bottom corner) :http://pictoriale2010.webs.com/apps/...otoid=99090041

but of course when I mean ''faeries'' I want to says anture spirit, not exactly faerie like the one in walt disney ;)

I think I will soon come to this forum ;)

occultist : I will try to find this books :)

norseman : this picture is just wonderful, and even more with this little creature !

angelspirit : that's such a great and cute explication !

thanks you everyone :)
Old 27-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Boldylocks

Some have actually caught the small tinker-bell-like fae in photos.. These Beings are interdimensional. Like Big Foot, they are not seen all the time by the naked eye, unless, perhaps, they CHOOSE to for some particular occasion.

It is my expereince that they definitely DO exist and are around us many times when we arent' aware. I never believed in them until I had an encounter 3 years ago. I personally believe that the only reason I DID see one of these Beings so close --and in "real-time" as I did was due to a prayer I had made a month prior in April, asking that God would permit me to meet one of these Beings IF they actually exist.

Well, that prayer was answered. It was during a time of family crisis that left me very depressed that Memorial Day weekend, 5/31/08 that I saw her. That monday morning we had off from work,and I was awake before everyone else, and just daydreaming while staring through sections of my hair in the morning sunlight coming through the window. Suddenly, I was aware of being watched, and I turned my eyes toward a section of my hair only to see a small femine humanoid face looking at me with total EMPATHY, as though she was feeling My sorrow WITH me. I stared at her in shock and she wasnt aware that I could see her at first- she was that absorbed in my emotions. The thought I had was, "Ohhh Myyyy Godd, He just answered my prayer to see a faery" and with me gawking at her studying her, she eventually realized I was staring right AT her, and the expression on her face was, "uh oh, the human sees me, I better hide myself" and then she quickly vanished right in front of me. I dont think these Beings like to call attention to themselves--at least the Seeley ones don't. They are about thier jobs ministering to the plants, animals and all God's Creation in the capacity the Creator has for them- and they are not normally interested in "show and tell" with the humankind, unless some may be in a playful mood, or some want to connect with humans for a particular reason.

In fact, I spoke with a man who does connect with these Beings- and he was told by them that they actually need permission from thier "higher ups' if any of them do want to appear to a certain human (including human children) The ones that belong to a community of fellow-beings of thier own kind have a "king" and "queen", and they do have a Chain of command they are expected to follow. From what I gather, there are many of them that also work under the Angels God has designated in certain areas of this Earth--they answer up the chain of command to various angels even. I think Archangel Michael is involved in some aspect in leadership over many of them.

Anyway, when I did stare at her, I studied her very intensly- her face was the size of an American dime-- She was probably about 8' inches tall but my thick wavy hair blocked most of her except for her collarbone, neck and face. She had soft cocoa brown skin which was flawless. Her eyes were wideset and she had high brow bones and fine eyebrows. Her nose and lips were delicate and she had high cheekbones and a tapered chin,and high forehead. Her eyes were large and tilted upwards--and widely spaced apart. Her hair appeared to be pulled up off of her forehead . Her face was exquisite. Her eyes had no irises as human eyes would- but were all deep chocolate brown., yet they did not look like Grey Alien eyes whatsoever- but actually very beautiful for her. I saw Christ in her eyes-- I know that sounds drippy, but her eyes had a reflection in them of pure unselfish empathy for what I was suffering at the time. It proved to me that not only humans share in Christ's Body.-- but there are other Beings created long before we humans who also accept the Creator's Light as well. Her face was so serene, so calm. She had a dignity and royalty about her as well as a child-like purity I have never seen before in any human.

Since that encounter, I have been a lover of Nature- and have done whatever I could to help these Beings out in Nature by picking up trash where I could, and just doing my part to save native plants and animals- doing my part in the area I find myself. I even planted a Faery Garden for them in our yard after that encounter, but I could not explain to anyone WHY I was making this garden-- I can not tell anyone of my encounter as all of us are brought up to believe that Faeries are only for Disney- and total fiction. Since my encounter I have shared this with my mother who is keeping an open mind about it- but I can not tell my father whatsoever.

I mentioned this account to some fellow Christians I met online (I'm a Christian) and all they could say was I probably saw a demon tricking me. I KNOW she was no demon, as I have seen demonic entities behind the eyes of certain humans and I have had dreams in the past with demonic beings. I have also seen an alleged "ghost" photo of supposed Victorian ghosts looking right into the camera and their eyes clearly portrayed that they were not ghosts of humans but demons. They have an evil glitter in ther eyes even when smiling that is clearly not of God.

This Being did not want to be seen- her eyes showed genuine unselfish'ness. I think many of these Beings are Empaths- and that is part of the work they do with Animals as well as Plants and Trees AND even humans at times. They help carry the burden for a tree or plant as even plants and trees experience a level of emotion and have a type of soul as all life does.

If you ever get the chance to look at Brian Frouds' "Good Faeries/Bad Faeries" book, check out the section where he paints the Pixies. He has them in the "Bad Faeries" section probably because Pixies have a reputation for being bold, bratty, mischievious and playful. The Pixies he painted look almost 98% like the Being I saw only she was not bad or bratty, she was soft, gentle and regal looking. My impression is that she is someone of leadership or responsiblity over her Kind in the area I live at here. Also, the Pixies Brian Froud painted look a bit wiry and bony looking and she was much more softer --not bony looking. Her eyes were a bit larger too. But I think that Brian Froud was given an insight to these Beings of all kinds.

Since my encounter I have woken up one early morning after a week of helping baby Maple Tree saplings, etc., to a woman singing these words to me while I was still asleep: "You are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious". Then later I learned how valuable Native wildflowers we all consider "weeds" truly are for wild animals and pollinating insects!

Also, I have discovered special gifts from the Faery to me over the years after my encounter. Things I had been t hinking about how much I wanted, and then finding them mysteriously laying along the side of the road where I was picking up trash, or buried at the pond I visit often. Dragonflies would fly right on my arm and then right to the spot where something was buried- and then I 'd follow the dragonfly and unearth a perfect clear glass flower vase--just the size I needed for my window ledge where I keep all my stones and such for the Faerykind when they visit.

I've seen flying colored lights zoom by here and there on occasion since then-- one a sparkly pink comet like light. This Summer , after a flood we had, I saw them manifest like this again outside-- and appear as a constellation of stars in the grass near where I was standing, after I stood out there and told them how greatful I was that we share the Earth with them--how Earth wouldnt be the same without them. I beleive that when Christ returns to set up the Father's Kingdom on this Earth, that the Faery and Angels will also help humans with the Environmental restoration on this planet.

They are awesome Beings! I am very greatful to my Lord for answering my prayer that day 3 years ago and I pray that I will be able to bring happiness to them as much as they have brought happiness to me. :-)