Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Angels vs TRUE angels.

Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.

You seem to be assuming that the reverse doesn't happen, but it most assuredly does. Sometimes, you can't rely on people to help you and you get help from higher quarters. I realise, you don't believe in it, but it doesn't matter, it still happens, irrespective of your beliefs or expectations. I have been helped by higher beings when no help was forthcoming from "friends". If you are undergoing a profound spiritual transformation, they wouldn't understand anyway.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
You seem to be assuming that the reverse doesn't happen, but it most assuredly does. Sometimes, you can't rely on people to help you and you get help from higher quarters. I realise, you don't believe in it, but it doesn't matter, it still happens, irrespective of your beliefs or expectations. I have been helped by higher beings when no help was forthcoming from "friends". If you are undergoing a profound spiritual transformation, they wouldn't understand anyway.

If people can't help you, nothing or nobody else can. Go ahead, jump from a cliff when there's nobody else around. Who's going to stop you? Certainly no angel or higher creature. Without friends or allies, we are all left to fend for ourselves. That's why it's important to be especially thankful to everyone who supports you.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Master

Quote:
If people can't help you, nothing or nobody else can. Go ahead, jump from a cliff when there's nobody else around. Who's going to stop you? Certainly no angel or higher creature. Without friends or allies, we are all left to fend for ourselves. That's why it's important to be especially thankful to everyone who supports you.

Well, they're not going to interfere in our own decisions, made of our own free will. But, when we're desperate and alone, with no one to help us, they do sometimes show up, when called upon.

I can personally vouch for that.

Not talking specifically about angels, though I believe those are just deities that act as go-betweens between heaven and earth.

It is entirely possible to establish a personal relationship with a higher being, whoever it may be. I'm not saying it's that common, but it has been known to happen.

If you open your heart and mind, genuinely, without preconceived notions, ideas and prejudices, then call upon a higher power or higher being, you may be surprised at the result you get.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:10 PM
Master
I always thought since registering here that people on here believed in Angels & Guides, as in helping and directing occasionally or am I missing something here... If you'd have seen/witnessed the guidance I had over '15 years forward planning' to get me to a different town with the much needed skills I have to offer to play my small part in helping our church - and the amazing things that had happened, that could not have been coincidence, that I witnessed and other people witnessed along the way, my journey to here now!! You'd think again... I have a strong bond with my support team, and I get rewards with guidance, and see my guides occasionally when needed, but mainly its been words of guidance when meditating or in early hours. Ive said my bit I'll leave this thread to others now...
Old 12-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I always thought since registering here that people on here believed in Angels & Guides, as in helping and directing occasionally or am I missing something here... If you'd have seen/witnessed the guidance I had over '15 years forward planning' to get me to a different town with the much needed skills I have to offer to play my small part in helping our church - and the amazing things that had happened, that could not have been coincidence, that I witnessed and other people witnessed along the way, my journey to here now!! You'd think again... I have a strong bond with my support team, and I get rewards with guidance, and see my guides occasionally when needed, but mainly its been words of guidance when meditating or in early hours. Ive said my bit I'll leave this thread to others now...

Good job on that. You should be proud of yourself of what you have personally achieved on your own, instead of giving credit to imaginary creatures that had nothing to do with your success.
Old 11-08-2019, 02:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Normally they cannot be said nor being heard by most people so they are pretty much hidden, and not exactly expose to others like those we have commonly heard. It's a secret matter, if a real one will ever have the chance to talk to any human.

They aren't even interested in interfering people's life nor want anyone to write books about them. But a lot of believer will oppose what is said here. It is only when things became extreme that they will ever appear, anyways.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:15 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
Normally they cannot be said nor being heard by most people so they are pretty much hidden, and not exactly expose to others like those we have commonly heard. It's a secret matter, if a real one will ever have the chance to talk to any human.

They aren't even interested in interfering people's life nor want anyone to write books about them. But a lot of believer will oppose what is said here. It is only when things became extreme that they will ever appear, anyways.

So in other words, they are totally useless. I agree 100%.

I don't want to give too much away about myself, but things are pretty extreme. So where exactly are they? Or are they too busy spoiling their 'chosen ones'?
Old 12-08-2019, 03:43 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:

I don't want to give too much away about myself, but things are pretty extreme. So where exactly are they? Or are they too busy spoiling their 'chosen ones'?

I'm an incarnation of James half-brother of Jesus and I've only seen demons lol. Angels arn't meant to help with ordinary human problems, but bring humanity closer to the truth which is ultimately the responsibility of the individual, free choice. In other-words, it's our fault we do not see them, not theirs.

It's like if you lost a race and you blame the other cars for not going slower than you.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:24 AM
Master

Quote:

This is not going to be a popular opinion here, but you've actually hit the nail on the head with that last question.

There are actually very few people that have genuine contact with higher beings or heaven in general. Your instinct, that most people who profess such contact, are essentially fake, is broadly correct. There is a similar phenomenon with UFO contactees, where 98 percent turn out to be not genuine. However, there is that 2 percent that can't easily be explained away and makes you scratch your head.

You are also right in that they don't just show up, for most people, unless there is a genuine need and it is for someone they deem worthy. Generally, they will elect a person to represent them and guide that person accordingly, often through tough love and many challenges.

A modern example to me would be David Icke. He is guided by certain ascended masters to reveal hidden information to the world at large.

In the past, prophets and saints, who were divinely inspired, usually played this role. Often they were ridiculed, even martyred in some cases. They weren't contacted for frivolous reasons, that's for sure.
Closed Thread