Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Interestingly, with this post I almost feel as if you are challenging me to understand things seen from a very high level.

Just another perspective.

Quote:
I can see what you mean, regarding the body sitting in soul, as well as the body processing a 'past' perceived as present. This is certainly an alternate perspective with regards to this idea, than what I normally encounter or think of.

Most of what human beings rely on to interpret their so-called physical reality is by what they perceive with their eyes. Those eyes are processing information in the form of light, and those frequencies of light are what are interpreted by your brain to construct your three dimensional view of reality. You may make the comparison to the ancient stars in your distant night sky, where the light you are perceiving is understood to be from a past event. The light is a manifestation of something which has occurred already, on many different levels of many interwoven dimensions. What your eyes are displaying in the form of your perceived reality, what you rely on so much as a species, is far removed from what reality truly is. If you saw how it truly appeared, you would cease what you were doing and be completely captivated within your state of being.

Your human body is itself then understood to be a past event, so it is not a container of your soul as such, for your soul is not trapped in the past. The soul experiences itself through time, through the human body, thus, the human body is always doing something in response to who you are being.

Quote:
The energy, and consciousness is a part of all of life and that consciousness directs and fuels all of life. I say fuel because... I once took a very significant portion of my soul out of my physical body. When detached from the flesh, it (my physical body) felt corpse-like in a way - dead. My soul invigorates it and makes it full of the feeling of life that I am accustomed to.

Energy and consciousness is not part of all of life, it is life itself. There is no space, there is no time, in the universe and beyond, where life does not exist.

You did not take your soul out of your body, as we have now understood together, you merely shifted your awareness of Self from one point of view to another. You experienced this as an astral body, in a similar way you experience a human body. The astral body exists to reassure you of your identity survival and provide a perspective of yourself you are comfortable with. I understand you were trying to astral project at the time but developed complications.

Quote:
With this understanding... the body does not only facilitate physical life for the soul - but the soul facilitates life at all for the body.

Precisely. Additionally, the spirit observes all of this, but remains completely untouched by what they are doing together, for it remains your highest state of being.

Quote:
The soul carries intent and will in a state of 'being', rather than doing...

Because the soul is experiencing a state of being, it is often dominated by the state of what the body is doing. This is because your human brain can become completely focused on what the body is doing, and what physical life is doing, consequently paying little attention to its state of being. The state of the soul therefore becomes heavy and tiresome of everything you are ''doing to it''. This is why human beings spend so much time asleep. It is not because the body requires rest, but because the soul wishes to become detached from what the body is doing. Since your soul is so closely woven into your physical processes in time, the soul thus experiences growth and development through the point of view of time in the body.

Quote:
...and so all of our actions may feel as though they happened to us, and perhaps in a sense they do if you focus on your physical identity.

Yes. From the point of view of the body all this is happening to you, because you perceive yourself as the body. When you focus upon your state of being, you can shed the negative consciousness around your soul from what the body has been doing. When you align yourself to a higher state of being, you can experience more of what is it to be spirit. It is the spirit which permeates all time, all space, and thus is not subject to, or tainted by, any part of the process you are going through.

Quote:
However, if you are to become more aware of your spiritual being, then you should see this intent traveling as an identity all its own, separate from conventional perceptions of ego - "you" are a part of that event that happened, bringing it into existence before it was perceived physically.
Your spirit has already reached its destination, for it is not subject to linear time, so there is never anything to fear in terms of any process you are going through during your time as a human being. Simply enjoy the journey as you will of it. Lift your arms up high and shout your joy for it. For in your greatest wisdom you shall know all experiences will always still lead you to your highest Self.

Quote:
In addition, our souls are connected through shared energy - therefore we are all 'creating' reality together, and we are connected via a 'macro' level of soul.

Absolutely. Though there are no real levels of the soul, merely different points of view. Just as you will understand, there are no levels of spirituality, only different points of view.

Quote:
I would go so far as to say that there are multiple large over-souls with regards to this. But, I would also say that this soul sharing is a dynamic occurrence that can change and fluctuate - as energy can be shared between anyone.

Energy can be shared between anyone. And there you have it. Why can it be shared between anyone? Because we are all one. There simply exists infinite points of view.

Perhaps you may also now understand why I tell people that human incarnation is not a prerequisite for so-called spiritual growth. If we are all one, all life in all universes, in all dimensions, then imagine the accumulated experience and wisdom available to every soul in the spirit world.

Quote:
What you say regarding love connecting two souls as one soul makes sense from this understanding. And possibly more than two souls.

Love connects all souls.
Those who speak of soul mates and twin flames are simply trying to understand, from a human perspective, the real bond between all life as you know it which is the true reality as it truly exists for everyone. Because human beings perceive themselves as units, they consequently experience love in units as well.

Quote:
I once asked those spirits I communicate with about the consciousness of electricity. I was told that electricity is a type of consciousness, and the way it moves is actually based on a feeling of love that it has - what it is drawn to, etc. We likely won't understand this based on physics anytime in the near future, but having a spiritual understanding of something like electricity can be quite profound.

Well, electricity is a by-product of consciousness. It is an effect. When you are speaking of love, love is experienced differently by different beings through different means. What most consider love to be is a human interpretation of it. The embodiment of love elsewhere in the cosmos is experienced quite differently. You can perhaps relate to it as a very deep connection which allows you to expand who you are through someone or something else. When you are speaking of electricity, you can understand that a connection must be made for its energy to expand to something else.

Quote:
Our souls, similarly, connect and draw close to each other through various forms of love - over any distance as the soul itself is not quite so limited by space.

Quite right.

Quote:
I might mention that I have already touched on the surface of this. In my current practice, I have personified my soul as love.

Then that shall be your state of being. Allow that which you are doing to reflect what you are being, so shall others see who you truly are.

Quote:
Not only that though, I also personified my soul as the actually transmission of energy between myself and another person - and as that person, too.

Very good. This is a common activity in other realms and beneficial to practice.

Quote:
I find that if I identify myself as everything that I am trying to accomplish - it is far easier for my consciousness to grasp and focus on than if I separate myself from my object of focus.

Indeed. Take your Self to where you wish to be by expanding Self to incorporate it, so shall you become one. Shift your perspective and point of view.

Quote:
I have finished sending love to one person, after a couple of days of giving him a near constant stream. I then felt that it was time to move on. I will now attempt something more difficult - my mother has cancer, and I am going to personify cells which seek to destroy the cancer within her body.

Do let us know how that progresses.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear 7luminaries,

As some are aware, I am not reluctant in the use of a direct candid approach. Especially with headstrong and outspoken individuals. Such as it is, one should always try to recognise the love through which it is used.
Hello there Sparrow.
I'm only outspoken with my closest friends and fam...and not always then.

I have taken huge advantage of the freedom to speak here that TBH is present only rarely elsewhere, even though folks here are mostly strangers.
That doesn't make me (or anyone) headstrong per se, though I realise that I have always largely relied on myself and made my own way.
And it doesn't mean you or I or anyone can know other in any meaningful degree by means of written communication.

I appreciate kindness and any well-meaning thoughts, from wherever they may come, with the understanding that my journey is not theirs, and vice versa.

Quote:
The words of wisdom I have for you specifically will be reluctantly received, with your held belief systems you grasp upon so tightly as your means to validate your spiritual identity as best you can. Yet I will indulge your invitation all the same.

Hahaha....whoaaa... Ye gads man.

Actually, I am changing all the time and I don't hold to any fixed or received belief system of any kind. Some ideas of a structural and/or mystical nature may still resonate but it's all fairly fluid. I do understand that at any given time, folks normally refer back to whatever it is under revision at the mo in their field of perception. Every new thing I've received in the last few years has been included as I've expanded and processed. It's generally been hugely helpful to learn and to have insights for forgiveness and reconciliation in spirit and in my general awareness, even if some has been challenging.

I already said I've not been round this way this long before, and I'm taking it as it comes, and expanding as I go. I'm doing the best I can and I realise this part of physical existence (the fullness of enduring and living out your life) will be new to me, in that sense.

We all generally (the vast majority of us) respond positively to affirmation, and it's also common enough to seek perhaps a variety of ways to affirm yourself and others...and if they are healing and loving ways for you to be, to the best of your knowledge, then it is what it is.

TBH Sparrow I don't think it's particularly kind or compassionate to use typically pejorative terms like "headstrong" and "grasp so tightly", LOL, but c'est la vie and if your perception of me indicates to you that this sort of language or behaviour is ok/justified/deserved, then that's your choice. I'm just saying that I personally would not use those terms against anyone based on any one or two exchanges, or even a handful...and particularly when not in person or separated by many months, etc. I realise it's very possible many of my attempts at humour or levity over time have likely not always come across on the forums and that's probably just par for the course.

Quote:
It would be my advice, regardless of what others may have you believe, that you not become fixated with these past-life and future-life scenarios that you liberally pursue to try to explain present life challenges and perceived discords. From the vantage point of the spirit, which is your true identity, it really does not matter who murdered who, or who inflicted what upon which corporeal form of what past century.
I agree...I also realise not everyone feels this way. But I personally think that for my own close circle, more are coming to realise the power and the way of authentic love in reconciliation. And I know this in part because of all that was shared with me, by them. Even if some was a bit hard to process, in the main it was illuminating and gave insight into their journey and their perspective.

Quote:
Any trauma or damage you believe you are carrying in this present physical life is not a result of a past life, but the consciousness you are creating in this one. While it is true that a type of trauma can retain within cellular genetic memory from ancestral lines, the spirit itself does not bring deeply negative consciousness from unresolved lives back into a corporeal foetus. Your loved ones would not even allow this. That would be completely illogical, unnecessary and an invitation for further accumulated trauma to the soul. The great wisdom of the spirit would not conceive of taking an open wound back into the unpredictable hostile muddy waters of physical density, where most assuredly further pain and suffering await, further aggravating such wound, conceiving it as a means of resolution or some notion of self healing. If it was the solemn intention and wish for the spirit to heal a source of the past it would then not wilfully subject itself to the whim and woes of yet another body where it would erase the memory of such a past, whereby alienating itself from its own ability to connect with it and resolve it productively. This is just something for you to think about.
I am not certain I completely agree with your conclusions or maybe don't fully understand your reasoning, but I do agree that we initially consciously forget so that we can start fresh, ideally. After that, IMO we do strive to become more conscious and aware, broadly. When these other lives are shared or you receive them, then it's a question of how to best resolve these things in the present where we live. I do find I am more attuned as a result of what I've received, and generally it's all in a good way. I am more present, as well. I feel that my focus is very much here and it is simply expanding, as I am. It's not a bad thing nor a misdirection. It's simply that I am still "in process".
Quote:
In short: Focus on the life you are here to live here and now, as the being you are now.

With utmost respect and my blessings,
-Sparrow
That's very kind of you.
Thank you for the respect and blessings and please receive the same from me.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 24-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hello there Sparrow.

Tweet-tweet-twoo, to you! May blessings rain down upon you.

Quote:
I'm only outspoken with my closest friends and fam...and not always then.

You feel this communal forum and your connection to it, as well as the souls with whom you share it, often fall into this category of extended family and friendship. I know and see this.

Quote:
I have taken huge advantage of the freedom to speak here that TBH is present only rarely elsewhere, even though folks here are mostly strangers.

I know you have, and you use it as a platform to become vocal and forthright to communicate the thoughts and views that you have. You become outspoken once you get started. I stand by my original words for this reason.

Quote:
That doesn't make me (or anyone) headstrong per se, though I realise that I have always largely relied on myself and made my own way.

In regard to this term headstrong. Your precise definition/experience of headstrong will not be the same as mine, visibly evident by the observation that you seem actually offended by the very notion of it. Yet, it is your own perception of yourself that you have found it hard to ''fit in'', particularly with aspects of modern society and its normalization's you reject and seek to defy. Your keen sense of self-reliance; your headstrong persona where you feel compelled to stand up for who you are and the values you hold, particularly considering some of your past experiences, including those of the heart. You may not identify these traits, and the multilayered thought systems going on in your human brain, as something you recognise as headstrong. In contrast with the spectrum of other beings I have communicated with, this is my observation, and one I would not expect you to duplicate. I would ask that you not receive it as a judgement but a simple observation in behavioural contrast.

It is an unquestionably clear observation from my state of being and available connections that human beings as a whole species are considered headstrong by most other species. I stand by my original words for this reason.

Quote:
And it doesn't mean you or I or anyone can know other in any meaningful degree by means of written communication.

This is a limitation and boundary you have inadvertently projected onto me, you see, and in doing so you have yourself declared that you must therefore know me, the extent of my ability, from merely my own written words. It could be the case that you choose only to exercise written words when connecting with such beautiful souls here, but that does not dictate that another being must adhere to similar barriers or boundaries.

Quote:
I appreciate kindness and any well-meaning thoughts, from wherever they may come, with the understanding that my journey is not theirs, and vice versa.

Quite so. I also trust that you can identify kindness and well-meaning thoughts within another’s candidness, and honesty, of their own distinct perceptions and perspectives after being invited to do so.

I trust you similarly understand extending requested advice to another does not involve simply telling them everything they wish to hear, nor is it necessary to impose upon their chosen journey in order to do so.

Quote:
Hahaha....whoaaa... Ye gads man.

Actually, I am changing all the time and I don't hold to any fixed or received belief system of any kind.

Is that so? Word from the bird. Well then, let us look at this together.
I shall make reference of your most recent posts within this thread which emphasise a point I am making for you. If you would like to backtrack to several of your previous written communications you will note making four references to your past lives, fours references to how you were ''murdered'' in such lives, and four references to the challenges you faced in past lives. These are belief systems you therefore hold true for you, and what I am referencing in my advice to you. For example, to declare ''I died early and often (was murdered)'' is a fixed belief system you hold, otherwise you would not have said it as a matter of fact. I have no intention of changing what you believe or how you wish to perceive yourself you understand, but I will offer my advice, as given, because you asked for it.

I have observed many become hindered in their present lives because of their excessive fascination with who they think they used to be in some other century. While I do not see such excessiveness within you to the same degree, I am compelled to speak of it nonetheless due to its previous influence on other people. I do this because I care.

Yes there are many changes occurring with everyone at this present time.

Quote:
I already said I've not been round this way this long before, and I'm taking it as it comes, and expanding as I go. I'm doing the best I can and I realise this part of physical existence (the fullness of enduring and living out your life) will be new to me, in that sense.

Again, in point, you make another reference to past lives here, as a statement of fact, which represents your belief system and indicates its importance to you in the forefront of your mind (you keep speaking of it). My advice to you was to simply focus on living your life here and now, rather than adding further belief systems and further layers of identity fragments into your crowded mind. This will only reinforce your sense of ego and add its importance to you.

Quote:
TBH Sparrow I don't think it's particularly kind or compassionate to use typically pejorative terms like "headstrong" and "grasp so tightly", LOL, but c'est la vie and if your perception of me indicates to you that this sort of language or behaviour is ok/justified/deserved, then that's your choice.

This is because you choose to interpret such words and my applied meaning with a derogatory (or pejorative) bias through a defensive mechanism. This is a common occurrence with some individuals, particularly when they do not approve of an answer received, and one I fully understand. I indicated you would not want to hear what I had to say, as I am quite aware of more than you think I am. However, with the above elaboration given, I hope you can better understand where I am coming from in my previous response. My words, as are my intentions, always for your ultimate benefit from my duty of care.

Quote:
I am not certain I completely agree with your conclusions or maybe don't fully understand your reasoning, but I do agree that we initially consciously forget so that we can start fresh, ideally. After that, IMO we do strive to become more conscious and aware, broadly.

That is quite alright and it is not necessary for you to agree with my state of view. You are going through a process.

Human beings do not consciously forget so that they can start fresh, that is a myth. Other life forms in the cosmos consciously remember their alternate experiences as a result of species evolution. It is simply that human beings as a species, for the majority, have not evolved in consciousness to facilitate memory this way in harmony with their genetic host.

It is additionally my observation, and many others of those of whom I represent, that most of what human beings seek to own as their past lives are in fact something completely different. This leads me to caution anyone with an open mind not to jump to premature conclusions about what is taking place in terms of memory and its actual source.

Quote:
It's not a bad thing nor a misdirection. It's simply that I am still "in process".

Yes, in this we both agree.

I hope I have elaborated my observations and intentions more clearly, and that you have not taken offence to my candid but sincere response.

Thank you for inviting me to speak.
-Sparrow

Old 24-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Tweet-tweet-twoo, to you! May blessings rain down upon you.

You feel this communal forum and your connection to it, as well as the souls with whom you share it, often fall into this category of extended family and friendship. I know and see this.

I know you have, and you use it as a platform to become vocal and forthright to communicate the thoughts and views that you have. You become outspoken once you get started. I stand by my original words for this reason.

In regard to this term headstrong. Your precise definition/experience of headstrong will not be the same as mine, visibly evident by the observation that you seem actually offended by the very notion of it. Yet, it is your own perception of yourself that you have found it hard to ''fit in'', particularly with aspects of modern society and its normalization's you reject and seek to defy. Your keen sense of self-reliance; your headstrong persona where you feel compelled to stand up for who you are and the values you hold, particularly considering some of your past experiences, including those of the heart. You may not identify these traits, and the multilayered thought systems going on in your human brain, as something you recognise as headstrong. In contrast with the spectrum of other beings I have communicated with, this is my observation, and one I would not expect you to duplicate. I would ask that you not receive it as a judgement but a simple observation in behavioural contrast.

It is an unquestionably clear observation from my state of being and available connections that human beings as a whole species are considered headstrong by most other species. I stand by my original words for this reason.

This is a limitation and boundary you have inadvertently projected onto me, you see, and in doing so you have yourself declared that you must therefore know me, the extent of my ability, from merely my own written words. It could be the case that you choose only to exercise written words when connecting with such beautiful souls here, but that does not dictate that another being must adhere to similar barriers or boundaries.

Quite so. I also trust that you can identify kindness and well-meaning thoughts within another’s candidness, and honesty, of their own distinct perceptions and perspectives after being invited to do so.

I trust you similarly understand extending requested advice to another does not involve simply telling them everything they wish to hear, nor is it necessary to impose upon their chosen journey in order to do so.

Is that so? Word from the bird. Well then, let us look at this together.
I shall make reference of your most recent posts within this thread which emphasise a point I am making for you. If you would like to backtrack to several of your previous written communications you will note making four references to your past lives, fours references to how you were ''murdered'' in such lives, and four references to the challenges you faced in past lives. These are belief systems you therefore hold true for you, and what I am referencing in my advice to you. For example, to declare ''I died early and often (was murdered)'' is a fixed belief system you hold, otherwise you would not have said it as a matter of fact. I have no intention of changing what you believe or how you wish to perceive yourself you understand, but I will offer my advice, as given, because you asked for it.

I have observed many become hindered in their present lives because of their excessive fascination with who they think they used to be in some other century. While I do not see such excessiveness within you to the same degree, I am compelled to speak of it nonetheless due to its previous influence on other people. I do this because I care.

Yes there are many changes occurring with everyone at this present time.

Again, in point, you make another reference to past lives here, as a statement of fact, which represents your belief system and indicates its importance to you in the forefront of your mind (you keep speaking of it). My advice to you was to simply focus on living your life here and now, rather than adding further belief systems and further layers of identity fragments into your crowded mind. This will only reinforce your sense of ego and add its importance to you.

This is because you choose to interpret such words and my applied meaning with a derogatory (or pejorative) bias through a defensive mechanism. This is a common occurrence with some individuals, particularly when they do not approve of an answer received, and one I fully understand. I indicated you would not want to hear what I had to say, as I am quite aware of more than you think I am. However, with the above elaboration given, I hope you can better understand where I am coming from in my previous response. My words, as are my intentions, always for your ultimate benefit from my duty of care.

That is quite alright and it is not necessary for you to agree with my state of view. You are going through a process.

Human beings do not consciously forget so that they can start fresh, that is a myth. Other life forms in the cosmos consciously remember their alternate experiences as a result of species evolution. It is simply that human beings as a species, for the majority, have not evolved in consciousness to facilitate memory this way in harmony with their genetic host.

It is additionally my observation, and many others of those of whom I represent, that most of what human beings seek to own as their past lives are in fact something completely different. This leads me to caution anyone with an open mind not to jump to premature conclusions about what is taking place in terms of memory and its actual source.

Yes, in this we both agree.

I hope I have elaborated my observations and intentions more clearly, and that you have not taken offence to my candid but sincere response.

Thank you for inviting me to speak.
-Sparrow

Sparrow, hello there!
No, I don't have any problem with your words on staying centred. That didn't seem at all untoward and made sense. I didn't have any sort of extreme reaction or problem with any of it.

I also do in fact agree with what you said about humanity remembering more of other lives from birth or early on, as we evolve. I couldn't quite find the words to describe this from physical birth on, but I do resonate more with what you just said. Because what I do know is that some of us recall more than others, and also that many are becoming more aware of this during their lives and at this time. (It is something I studiously avoided looking into for many years and I can see there are difficult aspects to acceptance of some of it.) So it makes sense that as we evolve, all of this becomes more of a natural and commonplace aspect of our lives, and we then have to incorporate it on our journey.

I've been processing the whole murder vs do-over intentions that existed in the past and/or up to recently (say a few months back) from close soul family. Basically, murder was abandoned in the soul's growth but the desire for a do-over where I was removed (of course, it doesn't really work this way) was more recently let go, in what I believe is a sincere and mutual authentic love and forgiveness all round.

So I believe it is all passing away in the spirit of love and reconciliation, but I have been going through this review and resolution of all this within my awareness and perspective. And it's taken me a month or so to work through it. It isn't a fixed point of focus for infinity, but rather what I have just been processing. So, like any other point or moment of growth or development, it's not an accurate representation of the being or the process or whatever, as a whole.

I'm also not saying you or anyone is or is not limited by any one aspect of anything. You may well not have many of those limitations to communication, and perhaps nor do I. Regardless of what I perceive in each moment, or in those recently past...I'm simply saying that I consciously choose and strive not to impose my judgment of who others are upon them, and certainly if we've not met, and/or if it's based on written word &/or a handful of exchanges. We all have the right to be and do and stand for who we are in each moment. And to allow for this in others, they too need that same freedom.

Re: what you said, I'm not offended and so you didn't offend me, as far as I can tell . Your choice of words is your choice and reflects your thoughts, in any case, and is really not much to do with me at all. I do appreciate your adding some context on the "headstrong" term, as it's generally (most of the time) not a particularly nice way to describe a person -- nor is "grasping" to beliefs or to anything really -- but perhaps since humanity in general is seen this way then I'm just one of the bunch "on the spectrum" of being headstrong . Perhaps, though, if the intent is to be kind as well as descriptive, we could all have a discussion and perhaps some or much of humanity would prefer a different term?

You're right that I think everything matters, i.e., is imbued with consciousness and meaning, and that we are responsible for our intent, thought, word, and deed...particularly the latter two are more under our conscious control.

For me, taking ownership also means choosing to not label others if at all possible (and it often is), and also to be kind whenever possible (also usually possible). IMO, we can discuss these often very deeply moving aspects of other lives that we may recall or receive -- such as violent death and other memories, some perhaps kind and loving-- with kindness and compassion, or not. We can discuss how these things can be impactful in the moment or for a space of time, but how centreing in authentic love naturally leads to a place of compassion and forgiveness and a desire for reconciliation, peace, and true acceptance of our uniqueness all round. Or not.

It's not a huge deal Sparrow. I just find it to be a kinder exchange without individual labels of others and with a little kindness when discussing things that (like height or eye colour or other lives, etc) are what they are and cannot be changed but must be accepted. Hence the centrality of authentic love, forgiveness, and reconciliation. Or at least, that is the way I choose.

Thank you again for your honest thoughts and for allowing me to share mine, as well. And thank for stating your good intentions above - that was also very kind.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 25-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Master
Color

Hi Sparrow.

My dear friend it is so nice to share words with you once more.
I was wondering about the massive amount of soul groups you spoke of, in relation to diversity, and us all being as one
And is this an ongoing process in the spirit world and other dimensions, of evolving and growing
in places where others do not.

Last edited by Pagandell : 25-04-2018 at 11:49 AM.
Old 26-04-2018, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Salutations, jatin_sadana.

Right now? Within the lands of historically astute and esteemed writers, the United Kingdom. Which to some would explain why I do not spell like an American.

I invite you to share more of yourself in this space, including your feelings as to the attraction of your connection with my words. You have thus far remained in the back seat as a spectator of this communal forum.

-Sparrow

Thank you for responding and answering Sparrow.

I am from India but migrated to Australia 15 years ago....

I belong to a Hindu family, but I am simply spiritual rather than religious....

I have been through a lot of hell in my life, mostly because of dysfunctional family, but more importantly because of health....

I had been searching for deeper truth for a very long time. I understood various viewpoints which all made sense to an extent but they were not complete...

Finally, I came across Hypnotist Michael Newton's books and eventually I reached you...

My own experience and understanding resonates with every word you said so, I am always keen to read more and more words of your wisdom and knowledge...

I am very interested in the knowledge of working of spiritual realms and I found mostly people are talking simply based on what they have read but you talk from your own knowledge and experience so, I come here daily in hope to read what you say and learn from it....

You feel like very close to me, like a real friend, so, the very thought of losing you is frightening.... Only time I have used word frightening in my life is here.... lol

You are back now so, I feel much better now... lol
Old 26-04-2018, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Most of what human beings rely on to interpret their so-called physical reality is by what they perceive with their eyes. Those eyes are processing information in the form of light, and those frequencies of light are what are interpreted by your brain to construct your three dimensional view of reality. You may make the comparison to the ancient stars in your distant night sky, where the light you are perceiving is understood to be from a past event. The light is a manifestation of something which has occurred already, on many different levels of many interwoven dimensions. What your eyes are displaying in the form of your perceived reality, what you rely on so much as a species, is far removed from what reality truly is. If you saw how it truly appeared, you would cease what you were doing and be completely captivated within your state of being.

That makes sense. :) I think I understood it when reading your previous post about it, however adding analogies like this one do serve to cement these kinds of ideas in the mind. A helpful anchor. :)

Quote:

Energy and consciousness is not part of all of life, it is life itself. There is no space, there is no time, in the universe and beyond, where life does not exist.

Ah yes, I get what you're saying. I am typically reserved in my speech when it comes to identifying absolutes. I suppose 'leaving room' for 'else' is just in my nature by now. I agree with what you are saying, however.

Quote:

You did not take your soul out of your body, as we have now understood together, you merely shifted your awareness of Self from one point of view to another. You experienced this as an astral body, in a similar way you experience a human body. The astral body exists to reassure you of your identity survival and provide a perspective of yourself you are comfortable with. I understand you were trying to astral project at the time but developed complications.

Ah, it seems I tripped over a habitual use of language. Reversing the notion that soul is in body, to that body is in soul will take some getting used to. Ultimately I think I need to bridge the gaps in understanding it so that I can perceive it... mentally, but in a visual sense. Soul existing in body is a very visual concept. If I can visually think about body being in soul... I should be able to reverse most of my residual thinking to conform to it.

As for the astral, I did feel comforted. It literally seemed to conform to be physical senses, except it moved them entirely out of my body - even the precise spatial awareness. At that time I was actually attempting to familiarize myself with the energy of a powerful spirit who I one day intend to work with in order to effect physical changes through spiritual power. I spontaneously 'shifted' to my astral self, and I am told that spiritual opponents of this entity would have separated me from my body had I fully come out of it (to prevent me from working with him.) I was instinctively pulled back to my physical sense (I perceived it as being yanked back to my body,) so nothing bad actually happened.

Quote:

Precisely. Additionally, the spirit observes all of this, but remains completely untouched by what they are doing together, for it remains your highest state of being.

It seems I have few thoughts on this. It is interesting to note, but if you would like for me to understand it further than this alone, I welcome additional snippets of information.

Quote:

Your spirit has already reached its destination, for it is not subject to linear time, so there is never anything to fear in terms of any process you are going through during your time as a human being. Simply enjoy the journey as you will of it. Lift your arms up high and shout your joy for it. For in your greatest wisdom you shall know all experiences will always still lead you to your highest Self.

I am happy to trust in this aspect of spirit, but it is worth noting that I am invested in experiencing certain physical things - since the body is subject to linear time (as well as a stopping point/death and various limitations in perception,) I am dependent on what I do during life to experience just what it is that I want to accomplish. I ideally I would like to aid the evolution of the human species. How this occurs is something that I will defer to my later wisdom and experience regarding - once I am more aware. But I know that I am not satisfied with the current state of human awareness in general.

Quote:

Energy can be shared between anyone. And there you have it. Why can it be shared between anyone? Because we are all one. There simply exists infinite points of view.

Agreed. I think that there is value in being an individual, but this flowing unison with everyone is also quite valuable.

Quote:

Perhaps you may also now understand why I tell people that human incarnation is not a prerequisite for so-called spiritual growth. If we are all one, all life in all universes, in all dimensions, then imagine the accumulated experience and wisdom available to every soul in the spirit world.

Right, I see. I suppose one of the allures of human life may be self-realization in compliment to said spiritual growth. Perhaps even being able to realize differences from the standard whole. Or to merely skip whatever the alternatives are.

Quote:

Well, electricity is a by-product of consciousness. It is an effect. When you are speaking of love, love is experienced differently by different beings through different means. What most consider love to be is a human interpretation of it. The embodiment of love elsewhere in the cosmos is experienced quite differently. You can perhaps relate to it as a very deep connection which allows you to expand who you are through someone or something else. When you are speaking of electricity, you can understand that a connection must be made for its energy to expand to something else.

Yes. :) I do mean love in that sort of existential sense. Your words have certainly provided more of a visual understanding of it, though. My physical mind may be more agreeable to the concept. ;)

Quote:

Do let us know how that progresses.

-Sparrow

I have not been particularly close to any of my family for several years. So, connecting to my mother is taking time, even in the state of 'being' her. I don't think it will be much longer, though.

Also, my other ability that I was working on sometimes seems to crop up more easily in the state of being soul. I hear thoughts from people more easily on occasion... one particular bit that made me further realize the negativity of one person (when he responded to me in a conversation, I heard a thought come out of him which was hostile, and coupled with hostile feeling - we are friends, but he keeps himself in a sort of mire of negativity... I just didn't previously realize how much he projected that onto me as well.) And also some (seemingly) advice from a spiritual origin. For instance... today, just as I started my practice of being my mother, and her cells, in a way that 'motivates' the cells to actively be adversarial to the cancer cells - I heard a voice telepathically say "it will help you to open up." This happens from time to time, but even though it was faint, it was not jumbled and it was even a full sentence (I sometimes just get half-sentences.) This seems to be a good sign that my mind is further adapting to allow this kind of ability to occur. I wasn't fully sure what it meant about opening up... I have some ideas though.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Ascender
Sparrow, what do you think of the Law Of Attraction and manifesting the things you want/need? Do you think it works?

Also, why are things so much worse for this generation? Marriages are frequently falling apart and we have so much more violence. Especially, for the poor North Koreans with their ruthless dictator. Are things going to fall completely apart or will things get better?
Old 28-04-2018, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Sparrow.

My dear friend it is so nice to share words with you once more.
I was wondering about the massive amount of soul groups you spoke of, in relation to diversity, and us all being as one
And is this an ongoing process in the spirit world and other dimensions, of evolving and growing

Dear Pagandell,

Salutations to your Self, blessings to your health.

Reciprocally reassured it is equally as nice to conduct this dance of words in mutual dialogue.

First and foremost we need to break an antiquated notion many still adopt that the spirit world presents itself as a singular realm, a singular box, into which all beings and all things spiritual coexist in awareness of each other. They do not. Consciousness is only aware of that which it has accepted to exist in relation to what it perceives itself to be at any given time. I say time because time is essentially a frequency through which Self experiences different states of being. The human species believe their civilization is going through a process of time. You are not. You are going through a process of frequency; a continuous process of vibration change from one second to another. You are not moving through time, you are moving through frequency giving the illusion of time. It is when you perceive a change in frequency that you then create this experience of the passing of time. You think you are following a linear flow of time, when you are actually co-creating a changing frequency as a species through changes in awareness. Some say you are all developing an awareness over time, but it is actually the other way around. It is your state of being that creates your reality based on what you choose to become aware of. As you all energetically interact with one another through ''relationships'', you co-create an expanding awareness which alters your state of being. This altered state of being, from one second to another, is experienced by the body as events happening to you. They are actually happening because of you.

Since the spirit world does not represent only one frequency but intersects all frequencies simultaneously, it connects to and represents every point in time simultaneously. This means it is possible to be connected to all that is while simultaneously experiencing a point in time made aware by free will of the Self. Because time is not a linear pathway in the spirit world the process of what you define as spiritual growth is not experienced in time, but in awareness. That is, you exist within a state of being until you choose to become aware of something alternative to that, then your attraction to becoming aware of something else leads to a change in your vibration within the spirit world (including what you perceive as outside of it).

Soul groups are beings who exist within the same state of being as each other, thus, they exist within the same vibration as each other. They hold the same core values and choose the same reality as their truth. This means they resonate with one another to such a degree that the illusion of separation is revealed for what it is and all barriers and boundaries fall away. However, it also means most other soul groups exist outside of their known reality as they have yet to become aware of them in their experience of who they are within all that is. One of the reasons your consciousness has come to Earth is to meet beings of other soul groups you may not have known even existed. In sharing a common experience within a mutual habitat you are able to form a bond and bridge the distance between you through the spectrum of vibration. There are over two billion different soul groups presently experiencing life on Earth alone. This is merely one planet.

The process of which you inquire within your question is not one measured in linear time, but one which expands in every direction simultaneously in the form of awareness. Growth happens in every direction in every conceivable way, indefinitely. This is so because infinite points of view exist, have always existed, will never cease to exist, world without end. It is for you to know then, that the spirit world, as you try to imagine it, is continuously expanding indefinitely.

-Sparrow

Old 28-04-2018, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
Thank you for responding and answering Sparrow.

I am from India but migrated to Australia 15 years ago....

I belong to a Hindu family, but I am simply spiritual rather than religious....

I have been through a lot of hell in my life, mostly because of dysfunctional family, but more importantly because of health....

I had been searching for deeper truth for a very long time. I understood various viewpoints which all made sense to an extent but they were not complete...

Finally, I came across Hypnotist Michael Newton's books and eventually I reached you...

My own experience and understanding resonates with every word you said so, I am always keen to read more and more words of your wisdom and knowledge...

I am very interested in the knowledge of working of spiritual realms and I found mostly people are talking simply based on what they have read but you talk from your own knowledge and experience so, I come here daily in hope to read what you say and learn from it....

You feel like very close to me, like a real friend, so, the very thought of losing you is frightening.... Only time I have used word frightening in my life is here.... lol

You are back now so, I feel much better now... lol

Dear jatin_sadana,

What a contrast in continents. I do understand Melbourne is quite an appealing place for many.

It is not the thought of losing me that frightens you but the thought of losing your connection to who you wish to be. I remind you of your own heart wisdom and you see me as a means to reconnect. Do not become dependent on anyone outside of your Self; look inside you to where my words connect and open a dialogue with that source.

Synchronicity led you to me, as it has led all others to me. When you embrace what truly means the most to you, what truly brings you ultimate joy, you open the door of synchronicity which is your own spirit speaking to you. Listen to it.

You are not the first to make reference to Michael Newton’s books. Perhaps you wish to enlighten me as to some of the concepts contained within his books which appeal to you.

-Sparrow