Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 06-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Sparrow, on December 10th, I am supposed to be an angel for a Christmas party at a nursing home.
I was wondering if I could get permission/a blessing to be an angel for a day and maybe some guidance on how to properly behave like an angel.

Dear LillyBelle,

You do not need permission to be that which you already are.
The mistake you make is believing you are anything less and so having to seek permission to be more of yourself. Grant yourself that permission.

How to behave like one?
Simple. Think, speak and act out of unconditional love for all you encounter. There is no rule book how to be that which you truly are in your greatest expression of your divine spirit. Have fun and enjoy doing it.

Blessings of love within light from us all.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 07-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Master
http://www.admissionsfilm.com/gift-o...-screening.php

Bring Peace In The World

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 07-12-2015, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Floatsy,

I am always inclined to furnish further fertility of thought of those with open mind and heart.

Thank you ..

Quote:
To build self worth one must have a strong foundation upon which such worth can be real-ised. If the foundation of the self is built on counterfeit beliefs, doubts, fears and false truths then consciousness will be made real-ised as the experience of worth-less-ness. For that which you think, you also create.

For this strong foundation to be successful you must first dismantle the defective and destructive foundation you have thus far fed upon, feared upon, and failed upon. This means returning to your roots; the roots of your beliefs, doubts, fears and false truths. Identify where these constructs of thought and attitude first originated and understand the way in which they have formed your perception of yourself. Look for the thought behind the thought, and identify whether it is one of love, or it is one of fear. All founding thoughts from fear always, in all ways, disintegrate your capacity to behold your greatest experience of self worth and real-isation of who you truly are. So then you must unlearn that which you have been taught in error as erroneous truths about who and what you are, and only by doing this can a new foundation of self worth be experienced through greater self perception. This perception can only be realised through thoughts born from love; you must re-member the act of self love.

The mistake many human beings make in deciding their own self worth is to base this value from what other people are saying, doing and being. In this act you are setting yourself up to fail, to be worth-less, in your own eyes every time. You must go within and rely not on thought, but on feeling. Feelings are the language of the soul, and your soul knows all and sees all there is to see about you. Listen to your feelings, but do not mistake a thought for a feeling. Your thoughts will attempt to question that which you feel is true about you, and thusly fear is born and doubt suffocates all that which is worth anything. Go within and let your heart illuminate that which is true, and that which represents and embodies your greatest vision and experience of yourself. Do not adhere to a thought that tells you your self love and self worth is ever too great or glorious that it must simply be the product of ego and self importance. Once you have discovered new value within yourself never let that which takes place outside of you diminish this inner foundation.

Spirit Guide Sparrow, Namaste.
How do you know that I have failed upon my current platform? These days, it feels dark, very dark..worthless. Any light I once held feels lost and near extinction.

And yes, fear: I feel scared, I feel terrified :) of losing my livelihood and ability to support myself and my family. I feel suffocated, I gave up my "dream" a while ago, and now I cannot remember if the dream was even ever real, I have lost respect for myself, and all that matters to me now is to make a living so that I can live safely, something important to me.

I thank you wholeheartedly for your words and "advice" :) I thank you for your kindness in engaging with so many of us

I just tested it now, to look for the thought behind the thought, the origination - it hurts... :)

Quote:
And what be her symptoms? What is it that such voices speak?

Um..Last time it freaked us all out. There was a voice (multiple? one? herself? I don't know) talking through her, it would have a different way of talking, intonation, you would have to be sensitive to detect it. It didn't allow her to sleep for a week, we had to drug her...anyway..I took her everywhere I knew, monks, people who said they knew of these matters, prayers, a lot of things..
She took medication and she seemed cured.

Then, a couple of months ago, or less, she started talking again. A voice that comes through and talks through her - she says she is fine and it is a good thing. It tells her that she is an angel, that we will be rich, that it is an old boyfriend. She went through another episode where she didn't sleep, she kept having to do rituals. It is quieter now, that voice, but she says it is internalized now. I have no idea what is wrong with her, I have no idea...we tried everything last time, I do not know what is real anymore or if she is really OK, like she tells me..My Father is heartbroken by things she says to him. I am sad but I feel helpless. She is functional now but I don't know if she is sick or if we need to do anything.

Quote:
It is possible to choose heart every time. You do not necessarily have to be a master of stability or spirituality to differentiate what is heart. You simply have to ask yourself, is this coming from love, or is it coming from fear? If it is a thought, word or deed created from love, it is of the heart. If it is a thought, word or deed created from fear, it is of the mind. The heart does not know fear for it exists purely in the present; the mind creates fear within a thought for it is associated with a past event. Fear is something you have learnt in physical state as a result of a past event. If you choose to live purely in the present, the past cannot plague your thoughts and cloud your heart.

But Sparrow, if it were the heart, I would do insane things..with no chance of success and how would I pay my bills. Yes, I am scared and perhaps realistic?

Quote:
Any advice I offer is always based on my own heart, if at all you wish to interpret my responses as advice.

How I know how things are for you is symmetry to how I know things about the rest of humanity and a great many other intelligent life forms on the planet. By listening and observing without needing a personal opinion, but allowing that which exists to reveal its own story, and then mirroring that projection back towards it in a way which appears as a different perspective. I am part of you, speaking to you from another perspective of you. I claim no authority to administer advice, but I am proficient in the art of observation and multiple accesses of perception. What another observes in you is not as important as what you observe in you, for the thoughts you have about yourself will create the circumstances through which another experiences who and what you are.

-Sparrow

Thank you and salutations.
Namaste.
Old 12-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Dear Swami,

While it is true that some may recount all sorts of wonderful adventures to you of other realms, you are at the end of the day here to have a physical experience within a physical sense of being. Furthermore, just because your physical brain cannot recall you having similar inter-dimensional adventures, it is not to say you do not also have them; they simply register elsewhere beyond your immediate present awareness. This does not propose one is more spiritually advanced than another, as it is not the case at all.

Rejoice for the being you are, and how you choose to do things, for you are unique and that is your own gift to everyone else. Festive blessings my friend.

-Sparrow

Oh yeah, it's interesting to shift around and look at the different perspectives I've phased through over the years in my experience of whatever this is (since half the time I'm asking "what the heck IS this place? !" , and how the meanings of 'this' and 'place' and every other thing have evolved . From looking for the other within, to finding the slef everywhere , and other different turnings of the mind and imagination. All more or less returning to the old and new here and now and timeless , wibbly-wobbly all rolled into one .

It has been difficult at times to find that joy of simply being 'my' self , but those times when that is the reference point, the doorways open and the self exalts in it's own beingness , as nothing else is required , as nothing else is, as it is of the all , or something like that . I'm not going to be hanging around here much , so , Merry Chihuahuas to you , Spirit
It's been a productive year for new, strange-beautiful noise , and maybe you'll find more that sings to you (link over in the music section) ; my gift to you and everyone Adios amigo !
Old 12-12-2015, 11:43 PM
Super Moderator
Aw, Chihuahua-Being I cannot find your music link, and would like to listen! (sorry, that doggy does not look like a Chihuahua) LOL
Old 12-12-2015, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator
And for you, dear Spirit Guide Sparrow, my kind thoughts for you and may you also have a happy festive season.
Old 13-12-2015, 10:06 PM
Ascender

Spirit, may I ask a question about Ghosts?

Ive been reading a book where the author (Goswami) says that ghosts are not objectively real. They cannot be as light photons would be unable to reflect off them which does kind of make sense. He suggests that the consciousness of the deceased is able to induce the mind of the living to create mentally their image so as to 'see' them. It sort of explains why so many see and others don't and also makes sense as to why there isn't even a single credible photo of a ghost. The ghost exists only in the mind of the observer. Yes he says its a real entity but there is nothing actually existing physically.
Old 17-12-2015, 10:46 PM
Newbie ;)

In our belief there is no Hell, talking about the firey pit and suuls burning in this pit forever. But if a person is realy bad, when he passes, he goes to the astral plane where there's a reformatory where he learns and reforms his state of consiousness befor he can be relised and sent back to where he commited its karma. The bad Souls you experience arnt demons but mischeft Soula that play with other to confuse them, there in there astral budy, there reajy not saposto come to the physical realm, but do at times, anyway one that experience them must me open to them some how, or invited them in one space. Most people don't have this problem there arora protects them or there spiritual guide or the armor of the Holy SPIRIT, whe. On the spirituaj path by soul travel or to camunicate to ther spiritual guide, making contact with mantras to the Holy Spirit and so on
Old 07-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

My deepest respect and gratitude Spirit Guide Sparrow.

A couple weeks ago you have answered some of my biggest question in that stage of my Spiritual Mindfulness. As you said, it was perhaps not the answer I `wanted to hear` However proud to say, these last weeks also been growing wiser and more in connection with my `true` selve.. However this is still a great Journey and an exciting one at that. I do have a deeper understanding of these things you talked about earlier and can understand the core meaning behind this. However it feels like just grasping the first pieces of the bigger picture.

I write you once again with a question that boggles my mind in relation to Souls and this Life.

Can understand and see the deep value for us coming into this human form and playing out this `game` of experiences and growth. One thing does puzzle me.. I work in the healthcare and also see another group of people. People who are severally handicapped from birth..

Don`t take this the wrong way: But what is the value for them? I am talking about people who from day 1 need someone to take care of them. Cannot express themselves or you don`t even see someone with the same intellect as say you or me. That`s an awful long journey for what seems like solitude for they do not share the same emotional experience as say you or me.

What about someone who was a very healthy and good person, then has a accident or illness and it takes away their memories-mind, changing their whole personality or even making them depended on a feeding tube.

Also things like Terrorist that kill a big group of innocent people.. Surely this was not part of their Life contract? (thinking about Paris, Africa for example where some children are forced to kill at young age)

Can you see where I am coming from and what can frustrate my faith into everything, surely there are more people who come across this in different forms or ways.

I hope you can answer my question with wisdom and it will help me grow further, thank you for your time.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Dear Floatsy,

I am always inclined to furnish further fertility of thought of those with open mind and heart.

To build self worth one must have a strong foundation upon which such worth can be real-ised. If the foundation of the self is built on counterfeit beliefs, doubts, fears and false truths then consciousness will be made real-ised as the experience of worth-less-ness. For that which you think, you also create.

For this strong foundation to be successful you must first dismantle the defective and destructive foundation you have thus far fed upon, feared upon, and failed upon. This means returning to your roots; the roots of your beliefs, doubts, fears and false truths. Identify where these constructs of thought and attitude first originated and understand the way in which they have formed your perception of yourself. Look for the thought behind the thought, and identify whether it is one of love, or it is one of fear. All founding thoughts from fear always, in all ways, disintegrate your capacity to behold your greatest experience of self worth and real-isation of who you truly are. So then you must unlearn that which you have been taught in error as erroneous truths about who and what you are, and only by doing this can a new foundation of self worth be experienced through greater self perception. This perception can only be realised through thoughts born from love; you must re-member the act of self love.

The mistake many human beings make in deciding their own self worth is to base this value from what other people are saying, doing and being. In this act you are setting yourself up to fail, to be worth-less, in your own eyes every time. You must go within and rely not on thought, but on feeling. Feelings are the language of the soul, and your soul knows all and sees all there is to see about you. Listen to your feelings, but do not mistake a thought for a feeling. Your thoughts will attempt to question that which you feel is true about you, and thusly fear is born and doubt suffocates all that which is worth anything. Go within and let your heart illuminate that which is true, and that which represents and embodies your greatest vision and experience of yourself. Do not adhere to a thought that tells you your self love and self worth is ever too great or glorious that it must simply be the product of ego and self importance. Once you have discovered new value within yourself never let that which takes place outside of you diminish this inner foundation.

And what be her symptoms? What is it that such voices speak?

It is possible to choose heart every time. You do not necessarily have to be a master of stability or spirituality to differentiate what is heart. You simply have to ask yourself, is this coming from love, or is it coming from fear? If it is a thought, word or deed created from love, it is of the heart. If it is a thought, word or deed created from fear, it is of the mind. The heart does not know fear for it exists purely in the present; the mind creates fear within a thought for it is associated with a past event. Fear is something you have learnt in physical state as a result of a past event. If you choose to live purely in the present, the past cannot plague your thoughts and cloud your heart.

Any advice I offer is always based on my own heart, if at all you wish to interpret my responses as advice.

How I know how things are for you is symmetry to how I know things about the rest of humanity and a great many other intelligent life forms on the planet. By listening and observing without needing a personal opinion, but allowing that which exists to reveal its own story, and then mirroring that projection back towards it in a way which appears as a different perspective. I am part of you, speaking to you from another perspective of you. I claim no authority to administer advice, but I am proficient in the art of observation and multiple accesses of perception. What another observes in you is not as important as what you observe in you, for the thoughts you have about yourself will create the circumstances through which another experiences who and what you are.

-Sparrow

Sparrow, your response to Floatsy was moving and inspirational.
Thank you so much for your insightful and wise words.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke