Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 29-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Master
I would say we are the angels that became flesh, became incarnate for the sake of God's glory. To bring spirit into the three dimensional realm. But of course many have "fallen" which means became "attached" to earthly things which is the symbolism behind that Revelations sign. And there seems to be many souls in the earth who basically control everything from behind the scenes in our government, religious orders, Wall Street, And secret societies that are called in the Old Testament "the sons of Belial" , Paul calls them the principalities of darkness, and the Dead Sea scroll Qumran called them "the sons of darkness". They suppress the spiritual truths that have been known to the prophets and seers of all cultures. That is why majority of God's earthly messengers have always been martyred, tortured, killed, or persecuted by these Worldly powers. These groups in our world have only one god who they worship- the false self, self-centeredness. "The god of this world". And we can all become tempted by this influence of self-centeredness and become like them or play our earthly roles properly as intended and continue to grow, evolve and ascend. The real "left behind" scenario is that these worldly powers, selfish principalities, and corporate ego enforcers will not ever ascend and will be left to dwell In a kind of limbo of a lower realm, while one day this Earth and it's vibration will rise up and become purely crystallized and spiritualized and less subatomic and grossly matter bound.
Old 29-01-2015, 07:07 AM
Master
I would say we are the angels that became flesh, became incarnate for the sake of God's glory. To bring spirit into the three dimensional realm. But of course many have "fallen" which means became "attached" to earthly things which is the symbolism behind that Revelations sign. And there seems to be many souls in the earth who basically control everything from behind the scenes in our government, religious orders, Wall Street, And secret societies that are called in the Old Testament "the sons of Belial" , Paul calls them the principalities of darkness, and the Dead Sea scroll Qumran called them "the sons of darkness". They suppress the spiritual truths that have been known to the prophets and seers of all cultures. That is why majority of God's earthly messengers have always been martyred, tortured, killed, or persecuted by these Worldly powers. These groups in our world have only one god who they worship- the false self, self-centeredness. "The god of this world". And we can all become tempted by this influence of self-centeredness and become like them or play our earthly roles properly as intended and continue to grow, evolve and ascend. The real "left behind" scenario is that these worldly powers, selfish principalities, and corporate ego enforcers will not ever ascend and will be left to dwell In a kind of limbo of a lower realm, while one day this Earth and it's vibration will rise up and become purely crystallized and spiritualized and less subatomic and grossly matter bound.
Old 30-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Master
Am, regarding "Eternity", the Angelic fell first, apart from the "Construct", and then humanity.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-07-2015, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)

There is but one GOD ...and it IS all that is and you say to yourself.... IAM because you are also a part of that which IS... Which means that. ....You are a part of God and as all that is ...is a piece of God ...you also are God "Lee Carroll and KRYON"
Old 21-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Ascender

Why are we God? Why is anyone God? I don't totally dismiss it but there is still very little evidence for God, little more than any of the pagan gods?
Old 21-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Deactivated Account

God is our true nature as infinite interconnected consciousness... :)
Old 21-07-2015, 07:29 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
Why are we God? Why is anyone God? I don't totally dismiss it but there is still very little evidence for God, little more than any of the pagan gods?

God is the source for the personal attributes that we as his children share, loving, feeling, knowing etc: we are created in the image of God.
Old 21-07-2015, 10:18 PM
Master

Humanbeings are not God.
We are part of God, but God is more than only the totality of humanbeings.
God's nature is different from ours.
And God acts different from us.

There are some who represent God in themself.
Those people say about themself "The Father in me".

All the others are only "In The Father".
Old 23-07-2015, 06:00 AM
Master
Yeah I don't believe that either. I think that idea is misunderstood. There is a reason why God is called "the higher power" or "a Divine Power". It is something beyond anything we are, even if we are a part of the same essence or spirit of the Divine Power. It doesn't mean we actually are that.

A mystic once said it is better to say, "God has become me," than for someone to say., "I have become or am God". Not even Jesus said he was God even though he was a High-leveled Entity and was pretty much in full alignment and at-one-ment with God throughout his time on earth.

He would say "I and the Father are one" which almost all scholars have said is different than saying, " I am God". And saying "I Am" doesn't mean he was claiming to be God. He was speaking from a higher awareness of reality, a higher energetic frequency.

But Jesus wasn't the only one.

I think even saying we are "part of God" is kinda wrong too. We are part of the Universal Love, one body which is only one aspect of God. God is kinda like the Power that is in charge of all Schooling in the universe; the Principal if you will. Who gave him/her that job? Well nobody since all that existed was that Divine Power until she/he/it began to share Self and awareness with others- giving life to spirits from His Spirit.

So you could say we all share the same essence, "Spirit" which is an aspect of God (The Holy Spirit), but you cant claim to be the Mother-Father Being
Old 07-11-2015, 04:32 PM
Seeker
Have any of you read Conversations with God about a man who supposedly had a conversation with God via automatic writing. He said that God was all there was. So he split himself to develop a different perspective. Then He created the physical universe so that He could experience himself. He was all knowing but not all experiencing. So we are bits of God made flesh. So.everything is a part of God, including this tablet I am typing on and this house I sit in.

My problem with religions is they all.think ONLY their religion is true and many are willing to kill anyone who says differently--all in the name of God.

I think there are truths in most religions but in formalizing the religion and in naming themselves as the only true religion, they have become corrupted. So I stay away from religions.