Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Master
Quote:
it can be said that when you die you don't talk or 'think' anyway, at least depending on your evolution/ascension/enlightenment communication becomes all about vibration and resonance, about the feeling and 'being'.... we quiet the mental chatter and just be present in our consciousness, on earth we all talk to communicate but internally where there's an awakening of stillness we share that silence in our essence.... if you know what I mean.

This..I call it a " bubble" , it's a timeless vibration, an " everything " and cannot be described. It's only scary when you "pop out of it" and then this Happened ...

Quote:
and yes many twin-flame connections experience the full merge but can't stay in it, the blockages come up hard and fast and cut them off, keeping them separated. So it only remains a partial merge. So many of us have those experiences of being one entity in two bodies but not many can sustain it. I had these experiences with my previous twin-flame connection too. But it wasn't sustainable, we both had too much inner junk

So true, but also so sad.

As for the photoshoot: he send me one photo..NOT the same energy ( in my opinion) but in the background the projection of the words " the beauty you see in me is a reflection of yourself"... Again disturbing ..we never talked about twin /soul connections
Old 19-06-2015, 06:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS1YS2
This..I call it a " bubble" , it's a timeless vibration, an " everything " and cannot be described. It's only scary when you "pop out of it" and then this Happened ...

So true, but also so sad.

As for the photoshoot: he send me one photo..NOT the same energy ( in my opinion) but in the background the projection of the words " the beauty you see in me is a reflection of yourself"... Again disturbing ..we never talked about twin /soul connections

The thing is once this bubble of energy is integrated it doesn't feel like a bubble at all. The bubble effect is caused by an inflation, think of a balloon with too much air. The pressure expands the containers of our consciousness uncomfortably. We have to remove the containers (blockages) so that we can freely flow with the rest of the collective energy and love around us.

But then people don't know this and it's easy to get hooked on the bubble love effect... so you keep your own containers in place to keep the effect, not realising you're restricting or limiting your own awareness and self-actualisation. That's why you fall back into lower consciousness. You have to dissolve yourself, get into that state of no-self on a consistent basis. That gives the constant 'All is one and one is all' experience, which I harper on about.

Funny about the words in that photo! Were they written from him? There is definitely a difference between the mirroring and the sharing. In this case you see the beauty as being outside yourself, so it's mirrored back to you. Once you can own that beauty you see in the mirror then there's nothing to see, only experience together.
Old 19-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
I think we've come to a similar conclusion here and the following is how I've come to understand things so far.

Thanks Emm for your thoughts, I especially resonated with this:

Quote:
A soul can focus itself on many different lives in as many different dimensions and timelines giving the same amount of attention with each and every one. Its that powerful...we are that powerful. Its when two meet that come from the one... and at least one of you have already come to a point where you are conscious of being more than just the physical form that magic happens. Its like an inner explosion, an intensifying bolt out of the blue energy that knocks you sideways literally. Thats when the real work begins and self realisation takes on a speed of its own....not because its all revealed to you in an instant but because now the physcial mind wants to become a part of this magical experience but needs to ask its own questions so it can work in partnership with its true self.

The soul being multidimensional in nature, we can easily meet others part of our larger entity, the twin-flame experience being the most potent one. That causes that recognition of Self, though as you said the energy comes from ourselves first, but we realise it in them... (in some cases literally as happened with my other half, but that's another story entirely.... )
Old 19-06-2015, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
tFunny about the words in that photo! Were they written from him? There is definitely a difference between the mirroring and the sharing. In this case you see the beauty as being outside yourself, so it's mirrored back to you. Once you can own that beauty you see in the mirror then there's nothing to see, only experience together.

Yes they were his....itt's the other way around isnt it?he perceives everything through beauty. If you see hurt then then that's the beauty of pain/suffering, if you see fear then that's the beauty of vulnarability etc..
Old 20-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets
Thank you for explanaing! Well, the experience has been more somatic for me. LITN is pretty blocked up IMO. Where to begin.

When we met I recognized him and was very scared. I could "feel" him, his essence and sometimes emotions. Since we had no idea what was going on it was very frightening. On my end the meeting caused a full on Pop realization then a cascading series of somatic unblocking and spiritual realizations....the loosing of everything you knew about this life, while energetically you become more and more alive. Personally I have experienced that etheric second body sexual sensations, where it feels like the energy about two inches off your body can be manipulated (don't get me started!). When we are physically together we have had some incredible spiritual I don't know what to call them. Time would stand still, it was like we were in a womb together( just our souls) or we would gaze in each others eyes and it would feel like there was an eternity behind us and before us, time literally did not exist. Probably the more physical time we spend together, the more he will unblock and we will merge. Paradox!

What you wrote about communicating after death is what it was like during the NDE/OBE.

Wish I could write more clearly about this now, but must run to a meeting. More later and again thank you Scarlett your posts are incredibly helpful.

I can imagine when this happens to people with no frame of reference to understand it it must be incredibly unsettling. I have never had that issue myself, being guided to the concept of twin flames when I first started experiencing the energy. It did make things a whole lot easier for me, I believe.

But you two seem to have come out in one piece- more or less. And it's nice to see you on here chatting with him and about your experience together, it really brings life to this place and hope for others that you can be in a state of harmony... it's actually inspired us to do something similar, so thanks for that and the inspiration you offer everyone around here. :)

It definitely is not an easy journey to take but totally worth it when you get through to the other side... I experienced that womb-like effect with my previous twin-connection though now it's integrated doesn't feel the same (don't know if you saw my analogy about the balloon). It's like living in that natural state of the eternal now, where time never existed to begin with... do you still experience that bubble state now or do you think it's been integrated to an extent?

Yeah spending time together in the physical = one hell of a purging, don't get me started on that. But I think with time it gets easier as we adjust and clear out more of our blockages and merge deeper if we can maintain our inner stability, that centeredness in Self.

Thanks for your thoughts! I experienced a type of telepathy in my own experience, but it's sometimes hard to say whether it's thoughts or feelings being communicated, they seem to be different versions of each other and our brain translates things into words but it's not always accurate... whilst you can never mistake a feeling.