Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-11-2011, 08:34 AM
b3yond33

3rd Eye Popping Sound

For a long time, my 3rd Eye has been randomly making like popping sounds. I don't know whether or not anyone else can hear them. Does anyone else experience this? Besides the chakra being active, is anything else causing this? Perhaps, it is something trying to communicate with me? It is kind-of annoying. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Old 16-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Master

I've heard popping sounds related to chakras. It was associated w/ new energy flow. To me it meant the chakra popped open. I've never had repeated popping noises from a chakra though.
Old 20-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Moraden

I have felt the pop rather than heard it
Old 20-11-2011, 09:36 AM
b3yond33

I hear it everyday make the popping sound (more than once). It happens out of no where. Weird.
Old 20-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Deactivated Account

I heard a pop in my root charka. I heard it in my head and I felt ripple from the end of my spine like a stone dropped in water, but I couldnt place it in a physical place.
Old 20-11-2011, 07:50 PM
Master
Sometimes there is a popping sound when we or a part of us shifts to a higher energy frequency. My friend heard it every time he went into meditation for while. Eventually the transition is smoother and the pops disappear.

Xan

Old 20-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Master
I've never heard of popping. This is news to me. I've heard of people experiencing thunder or music (the famous "celestial music of the spheres"). And the most bizarre one is someone having really dramatic experience that is preceded by the sound of metal tapping on metal, usually three very clear and loud taps - WHICH CAN BE HEARD BY EVERYBODY IN THE ROOM!
Old 27-11-2011, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder
I've experienced popping sounds up in my third eye area quite awhile back when i was meditating more often. i don't meditate much these days but i always felt it was either my third eye opening or new energy flow there as someone previously said.
Old 27-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
For a long time, my 3rd Eye has been randomly making like popping sounds. I don't know whether or not anyone else can hear them. Does anyone else experience this? Besides the chakra being active, is anything else causing this? Perhaps, it is something trying to communicate with me? It is kind-of annoying. Any thoughts? Thanks.

No I have never experienced that, but other unexplainable sounds occur.

Recently I started group meditations and I notices others making the same sound as me... but it is not a metalic sound nor does it come in three taps... it is like a beat tock tock tock tock and it vibrates a bit too like a gentle thud thud thud.

Sometimes it speeds up to a pretty fast tempo, other times slower.

I Haven't tried to make it happen, but when it just occurs I'm glad so I retain that mind frame which sustains the thing.

Recently I heard other meditators making that tocking sound, and was kinda glad it isn't just me.

Other things I thought were strange was... in my heart area sometimes there is like a 'clunk' like something collapses in my chest... like 'clunk' but that one is just a sensation, no sound.

In my face, from practicing buddhist breath meditation, I have small popping over the sinus area as meridians clear, and the top of the head is bright, like stimulated tingling, which starts as though there are insects crawling then becomes like very fast tingling which spreads down my forehead and the back of my head, as the third eye area also expands right over my entire face...

I then pay attention to my neck and throat and this thingling spreads then into my shoulders over my chest down my arms...

Recently I am able to feel that same intensity on everypart of my body... right through, the whole thing at once, so I sit there just humming like zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (not sound, just the tingly vibration) which is pretty 'etheral'.
Old 26-12-2011, 07:07 PM
p & p

is it a hypnopomp?