Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Experiencer
Souls incarnating?

Hi. Im never sure which is the correct forum to post in but here goes!

My situation involves a girl I met about 6 months ago when I started a new job. In a nut shell I went crazy over her as I felt a strong emotional connection with her, to the point that I was convinced she was a soul mate. As I had never felt this way about anyone before I could never get her out of my head, I still think about her alot now.

The problem with her was that she is very defensive and keeps her gaurd up alot. She doesnt allow many people get too close to her. Because of this I thought I had no chance so I then turned to spirituality to help find me some answers about the way I was feeling. I was always fairly spiritual but I went 'hardcore', so to speak. Reading for 2-3 hours everyday for around 3months combined with techniques such as hypnosis and EFT. This has literally transformed my life for the better, I feel like a new person. Im amazed that this has happened to me in such a short space of time. Also my relationship with this girl improved to the point where I asked her out but she said no, which hurt me to a certain degree. But, I have only recently realised that because of this situation with this girl, I went onto this 'journey' to enlightenment/spirituality.

Had it not being for her and if id never met her I wouldnt be where i am today. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, at the time when I was struggling with my feelings for her, I thought there was noway I could get this girl out of my head. But, in the end this lead me onto this 'path' which has been life changing. And because of this I have been able to release these feelings I had for her, as I now believe that she was here to help me (obviously she doesnt know this)

While I thought she was here for me to love, she was infact only here to teach me an important lesson which has trasnformed everything for me.

Now is it possible that I had arranged to incarnate with her soul before we come into the physical world? Is it possible that we agreed that she would help me get onto this path? The reason she was brought into my exsistance was for me to learn about spirituailty, because if it wasnt for the way I felt about her I would never have got so deeply into spirituality. I feel like she was here to make me learn about these things. And when I first realised this (which was this morning) everything sort of 'clicked' and fell into place. It made sense to me on a deep level!

Is this possible? Regardless of wether or not our souls arranged this to take place, i'll never forget her because of where I am today!
Old 21-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Guide
I recommend seeing the trees for the forest. Though that is not to say that we don't have our own favorite trees or certain paths or groves in the forest. I hope this makes sense.
Old 22-03-2012, 07:05 AM
MorningMist

Hi Tony!

I'm hearing you :) I found this perspective helpful and hope it might be as helpful to you. (Warning: it's long-winded!):

We incarnate with a soul 'group' - doctors, neighbours, parents, siblings, taxi drivers, school friends, teachers, lovers, enemies, work colleagues, employers, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, etc.

At any given time, people from within our soul group come forward (as we likewise do for them) to connect and learn many priceless, precious things from each other. We create (and clean up) karmic 'stuff' with soul mates. We learn (perhaps even learn to remember?) the meaning of 'love', in all it's many, beautiful guises. We also become aware of the ego, culminating in a lesson we all must learn: to master it.

This doesn't necessarily mean that all soul mates are 'friends' bearing the white flag of cooperation and peace; we can also learn from perceived 'foes', the things we perhaps refuse to learn from those we call 'friend'. We often marry soul mates.

Through soul mates, we learn about the flip side of Love and – more importantly – the role our egos play; jealousy, contention, fear, loss, conditional love, pettiness, hatred, rejection, and the great emotional pain (compliments of the ego) that accompanies those aspects. Through those experiences over countless lifetimes (for some), our souls gain a complete understanding of Love, the more we learn mastery over the ego.

Then, working with what we've learned, more soul mates come forward to help us 'test' and 'temper' our understanding and knowledge, to test our newly disciplined egos, until we reach what I believe to possibly be the final and ultimate understanding: that the greatest gift one soul can bestow upon all others, is the gift of Unconditional Love.

This learning process with soul mates might continue for several lifetimes, which seems only logical to me, given that some (like me!) can be very slow learners, or may struggle mightily with learning to master the ego in order to become a selfless vessel of pure Love. After all, how is it possible for one soul learn all of these things within the time frame of a single lifetime?

It's said that in our final incarnation, we come into this life with our Twin Soul - more commonly referred to as our Twin Flame - (not necessarily at the same time, hence the often large age difference so common between TF's) and that, together, we complete the task, or destiny, we set for ourselves to complete as One when we reunite. In order to do that, we need to be free of all karmic, spiritual 'baggage' and be utterly selfless.

For Twin Flames, their combined passion is selfless and their objective, united: they bring grace, healing, light, compassion and, most of all, love, to a hurting world. It's the 'destiny' they set for themselves, as One, to complete in their final incarnation, for the benefit of those who come after them, once they return to the Source of Love..

Mother Theresa strikes me as having been a soul who'd completed those learning curves. It wouldn't surprise me if her next incarnation is her last; the ultimate incarnation reunion with her Twin Flame.

Perhaps this perspective might help you view things differently regarding this girl?

Hugs
MorningMist
Old 22-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorningMist
Hi Tony!

I'm hearing you :) I found this perspective helpful and hope it might be as helpful to you. (Warning: it's long-winded!):

We incarnate with a soul 'group' - doctors, neighbours, parents, siblings, taxi drivers, school friends, teachers, lovers, enemies, work colleagues, employers, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker, etc.

At any given time, people from within our soul group come forward (as we likewise do for them) to connect and learn many priceless, precious things from each other. We create (and clean up) karmic 'stuff' with soul mates. We learn (perhaps even learn to remember?) the meaning of 'love', in all it's many, beautiful guises. We also become aware of the ego, culminating in a lesson we all must learn: to master it.

This doesn't necessarily mean that all soul mates are 'friends' bearing the white flag of cooperation and peace; we can also learn from perceived 'foes', the things we perhaps refuse to learn from those we call 'friend'. We often marry soul mates.

Through soul mates, we learn about the flip side of Love and – more importantly – the role our egos play; jealousy, contention, fear, loss, conditional love, pettiness, hatred, rejection, and the great emotional pain (compliments of the ego) that accompanies those aspects. Through those experiences over countless lifetimes (for some), our souls gain a complete understanding of Love, the more we learn mastery over the ego.

Then, working with what we've learned, more soul mates come forward to help us 'test' and 'temper' our understanding and knowledge, to test our newly disciplined egos, until we reach what I believe to possibly be the final and ultimate understanding: that the greatest gift one soul can bestow upon all others, is the gift of Unconditional Love.

This learning process with soul mates might continue for several lifetimes, which seems only logical to me, given that some (like me!) can be very slow learners, or may struggle mightily with learning to master the ego in order to become a selfless vessel of pure Love. After all, how is it possible for one soul learn all of these things within the time frame of a single lifetime?

It's said that in our final incarnation, we come into this life with our Twin Soul - more commonly referred to as our Twin Flame - (not necessarily at the same time, hence the often large age difference so common between TF's) and that, together, we complete the task, or destiny, we set for ourselves to complete as One when we reunite. In order to do that, we need to be free of all karmic, spiritual 'baggage' and be utterly selfless.

For Twin Flames, their combined passion is selfless and their objective, united: they bring grace, healing, light, compassion and, most of all, love, to a hurting world. It's the 'destiny' they set for themselves, as One, to complete in their final incarnation, for the benefit of those who come after them, once they return to the Source of Love..

Mother Theresa strikes me as having been a soul who'd completed those learning curves. It wouldn't surprise me if her next incarnation is her last; the ultimate incarnation reunion with her Twin Flame.

Perhaps this perspective might help you view things differently regarding this girl?

Hugs
MorningMist

Hi, thank you for the response it was very helpful. The way I look at this girl is completley different now. I just have so much gratitude and apprication for her. She seems to have alot of personal problems and seems to be a little insecure and gaurded. She has no idea that she has helped accelerate my growth and changed my life. From what you say i believe that I did then incarnate with her soul to teach me some lessons.

I was convinced she was prehaps a 'twin flame' or something similar for me but because I dont see me and her leading anywhere. Then i'll accept it for what it is and be nothing but grateful that she come into my experience and changed my life forever. I just wish I could repay her in some way! Thanks again for your response!
Old 23-03-2012, 03:41 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Hi, thank you for the response it was very helpful. The way I look at this girl is completley different now. I just have so much gratitude and apprication for her. She seems to have alot of personal problems and seems to be a little insecure and gaurded. She has no idea that she has helped accelerate my growth and changed my life. From what you say i believe that I did then incarnate with her soul to teach me some lessons.

I was convinced she was prehaps a 'twin flame' or something similar for me but because I dont see me and her leading anywhere. Then i'll accept it for what it is and be nothing but grateful that she come into my experience and changed my life forever. I just wish I could repay her in some way! Thanks again for your response!

You're most welcome.

Some soul mate relationships can remarkably mimic those of the TF kind. Only time will tell.

In the meantime, appreciating and valuing her and the lessons you felt you learned from her, is huge :)

Hugs
MM