Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Knower

Binaurual Beats to Astral Project: Has Anyone Done This?

I tried to do this a few days ago and I did feel some sort of effect; a mild floating sensation that kind of startled me so I kinda "snapped out of it" so to speak. The feeling I felt is hard to describe, I would say I felt light, tingly, lifted, although these words no not describe the sensations very well. Am I on the right track?

Has anyone else sued binaural beats? Did they work? Please share your experiences with them.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Gracey

i use them, and i like you have the same experiences. i dont try to project myself from that, but i am certain that balancing your hemispheres in your brain with the beats will work.
Old 24-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Guide
They have to be a certain length, don't they? They attempt to move the brain from one state/frequency into another and I think for some people this takes longer so the success rate depends on the duration being catered to the individual in speciffic.

Where'd you get the beats from? I know the Monroe Institute pioneered in this field and they have all different kinds of things to try.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Guide
I use Binaural Beats during my phasing attempts (Hemi-sync CD's actually)... they work great in assisting me to focus, but that's all they do.

They won't magically induce an astral projection. They'll help you... but you still need to do all the work. :)

Also, I just want to point out that TMI didn't really pioneer them. It's been a known technology discovered well before Robert Monroe and TMI came into the picture... it's just that, along with a great many things, they modernized it.

It's actually something that people have been using for thousands of years... for example: Drumming.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Master
So I'm assuming these binural beats are available on CD only?
Spiritlite.