Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Master
Any remembering techniques?

Hello everyone,

I have been interested in try to recover memories of past lives.

I've tried guided videos, but normally find they are way too long to start getting into the imagery. I get into a relaxed state, and then listen to 30 minutes of speaking of getting into a relaxed state...

I find these videos hard for myself to work with, I do not seem patient enough for the slow methodical speech.

I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas on how to remember past lives, with different techniques than a guided video, or self hypnosis video?

Any thoughts?

I am currently in a rut. I know of no other techniques than this, but I would think there would be something more relatable out there for those like me, who do not do well with self-hypnosis or drawn out guided videos.

Thank you all for your time.

Namaste.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Master

I never really did anything at all other than allow them in. Maybe your inner being are either showering these things on you already, and you simply are not allowing yourself to receive them, or it does not feel you need this to progress. Maybe just try to be relaxed and have fun with it all, it always seem to work wonders the most
Old 02-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Master
Good thoughts there Melahin.

It does in a way feel, like things are being brought to light.

I have recently remembered being an individual from the past since I was young. I had forgotten about such things for many years and now am being reminded of already had remembered.

I suppose I am looking to remember more. I mean I am looking for memories of the individual's life. As It has been indicated I may have been them in the past. Like re-connecting with my roots in a way. Thank you for your thoughts.
Old 02-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Master

You are welcome. My best came a day that I sat on the can, and I was shown the life of Balderus a north son of Zeus in pictures Later I found that it was almost identical to the story that Saxo had written down centuries ago. Plus my best Astrals come when my consciousness shifts on its own... I find that to be far more authentic than me trying to make it happen
Old 04-06-2017, 05:50 AM
Pathfinder
Not exactly the most direct way, but take some time to sit alone by yourself. Videos and imagery can sometimes create more noise than what your looking for. Sit for at least ten minutes by yourself and allow your mentality to go still and quiet. From here go by your instinct and really just listen. Don't ask or intend, just listen. From here you may be shown or introduced thought patterns or images or even visions. What they might be is up to you and your discovery. Leave yourself to the winds if you will. Your inner self or higher may come down through influence and bring these things to light. Try for around an hour or so, but the first ten minutes at least is crucial. Patience and stillness are your keys. When you breath work down toward stillness after a while you will find yourself in a state where you are barely breathing yet aware.

Hope it does something for you, I was told this way and got some results myself.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Valerian

Whilst I agree with all that has been written in the earlier posts, I would like to add that a technique which is prescribed for another purpose does have a known side effect of bringing up other incarnations.

The technique is to be done before sleep and it is to recall the day's events in reverse order; that it to recall the last thing one did first. It doesn't matter what amount of detail is recalled, because it trains the mind to work 'backwards'.

I had a very strong flashback to a 'previous' life and I think it occurred when it did because I was able to be supported by those who understood such things. The content was deeply disturbing. All in all, I would say that it is better to allow things to happen when the time is ripe. In the meantime there may be occasions when something has a feeling of recognition or resonates very strongly. These little moments become increasingly common.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:25 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hello everyone,

I have been interested in try to recover memories of past lives.

I've tried guided videos, but normally find they are way too long to start getting into the imagery. I get into a relaxed state, and then listen to 30 minutes of speaking of getting into a relaxed state...

I find these videos hard for myself to work with, I do not seem patient enough for the slow methodical speech.

I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas on how to remember past lives, with different techniques than a guided video, or self hypnosis video?

Any thoughts?

I am currently in a rut. I know of no other techniques than this, but I would think there would be something more relatable out there for those like me, who do not do well with self-hypnosis or drawn out guided videos.

Thank you all for your time.

Namaste.

Hello,
There is only one way I know,I could do it to anyone right here right now in my loungeroom!
I have done it as a party trick a hundred times,each a success,I am loathe to put it online with all the idiots about the internet, ( anyone can come to this website as a non member and read it ),it works 100% of the time and i consider it dangerous,it takes two people and the subject,I always have said that if you want something then work for it,this is just something I have been doing since the early 70's, there are too many folk now using hallucinogenic drugs,if you do this on drugs then may God have mercy on your soul.

I will have a real good think about this,because it works,and I know all the greedy,selfish folk who set themselves up as "this teacher,that teacher" will charge groups a thousand bucks a session,and as you know I hate with a capital "H" the sale and overpricing of a service you can get for free.

But I will think it over,over the weekend,I do not and never have taught it to anyone for more than 47 years I have been not only able to but aware of it, and I gave a hint of it in one of my posts,not one person asked about it!

KRB
Old 10-06-2017, 06:28 AM
Master
Well please think about it, Billy if you would like.

And thank you for your response.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
i consider it dangerous

Then it should be a no-brainer, if you consider it dangerous then you should not share in on an open forum. Maybe you could share it with @SaturninePluto over PM where you could get in better detail, and she can ask questions about certain parts if needed.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Master

I once heard of a way where you ask to get something revealed through your dreams while sleeping, I thought that was quite interesting so I tried it out. That night I found myself in Athens heading towards the Partheon, and I remember thinking of it as mine