Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 23-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Post Happy World Turtle Day! #worldturtleday

Today, is World Turtle day! Info on the Turtle totem below. This day is to bring awareness on both Turtles and the Tortoise. They are a very important species that contribute greatly to our ecosystems. For example, my city is home to many Gopher tortoises, they dig burrows that provide shelter for at least 360 other animal species. Unfortunately, they already on the endangered species list.What we can do in my community is A. Don't eat them ( and people do here ). B. Try not to release exotic pet store animals into wildlife that disrupt their habitats.

Info on World Turtle Day

Why we need Turtle Day

Why you should care about World Turtle day

I think for myself personally, what disturbs me most living along the Atlantic coast are the flip flops, water bottles and beer cans/bottles that are carelessly left around by college students and tourist. I really wish humans would be a little more courteous before visiting/partying in these coastal areas.

Quote:
40 percent of all turtle species at risk of extinction, it's a crucial time to stick out our necks for these ancient animals.

Turtle Animal Spirit
http://www.spiritanimal.info/turtle-spirit-animal/

Animal Totem on Shamanic

http://www.shamanicjourney.com/turtl...pport-security

Old 24-05-2017, 05:35 AM
Master
Took these a few years back. Seems like it would go good with this thread.

Now i feel like watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie. The 1990 version.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow, those are freakin' cool, that last one is just poppin his head out the water. haha.
I was going to say, no turtle fans lol ;( They are amazing creatures, when one crosses our path, reminds us to be patient, think things through, and the shell representing the yin/yang of our journey.
Thanks for sharing the pics, OB!
Old 24-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Suspended
^ Lol I didn't see this thread till now, nice pictures Fox, turtles are cute yea. Your right it's not good that there's all that rubbish that goes into the ocean, sea turtles munch on plastic bags thinking they are jelly fish if I'm at the beach and see plastic bags I put them in the bin..I wonder what jelly fish tastes like though turtle! Also this reminds me of this time I came across a fresh water turtle walking across the road he/she was cute.

Old 24-05-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Spirit
Wow, those are freakin' cool, that last one is just poppin his head out the water. haha.

omg i never noticed that lol.

Patience is not my strong point.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Cute pic, Nature Grows. Well, you live near the coast too, so I am sure your all too familiar, btw that article I posted on the thread is from the source Huffighton Post Australia.

Freshwater/lake Turtles we purchased from a Flea market, I didn't feel comfortable owning them so we gave them to a neighbor/friend who owned a tank.

Old 25-05-2017, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Cute pic, Nature Grows. Well, you live near the coast too, so I am sure your all too familiar, btw that article I posted on the thread is from the source Huffighton Post Australia.

Yup, Oh ok.

Quote:
Freshwater/lake Turtles we purchased from a Flea market, I didn't feel comfortable owning them so we gave them to a neighbor/friend who owned a tank.

Fox...that is super glorious.