Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Seeker

Real Time Space (RTS)

Anyone have experience with projecting into RTS? I've only accomplished 6 successful OBEs into RTS, and the longest one has lasted was about 5 minutes; afterwards--I usually transition into a lucid dream. Have any of you had similar experiences?
Old 17-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domintheos
Anyone have experience with projecting into RTS? I've only accomplished 6 successful OBEs into RTS, and the longest one has lasted was about 5 minutes; afterwards--I usually transition into a lucid dream. Have any of you had similar experiences?

Real time space eh,by that you mean if you leave your body at 8:30pm and "travel" next door and see your neighbours watching a TV program that you know is on at 8:30pm that night!
Is that real time space or its something else!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Real time space eh,by that you mean if you leave your body at 8:30pm and "travel" next door and see your neighbours watching a TV program that you know is on at 8:30pm that night!
Is that real time space or its something else!

Kind Regards Billy.

That's exactly what I'm talking about--do you have any experience with traveling in RTS Billy?
Old 17-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello I haven't consciously left my body since the 70's,I have left my body since but stopped in1985.
I had an experience where I was stuck between two worlds, I was half in/half out of my physical body,that was in 1985,it was an NDE that was almost a real death experience, my subconscious mind gave me a warning I will never forget!
But in the 70's I did travel in real time but only inside the house,another time I went from Sydney Australia to my home town in Liverpool England,it happened at the speed of thought, it was preplanned,you have to spend time before following the route you are going to take from your home to the preplanned destination, there are too many distractions otherwise.

Regards Billy
Old 18-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Hello I haven't consciously left my body since the 70's,I have left my body since but stopped in1985.
I had an experience where I was stuck between two worlds, I was half in/half out of my physical body,that was in 1985,it was an NDE that was almost a real death experience, my subconscious mind gave me a warning I will never forget!
But in the 70's I did travel in real time but only inside the house,another time I went from Sydney Australia to my home town in Liverpool England,it happened at the speed of thought, it was preplanned,you have to spend time before following the route you are going to take from your home to the preplanned destination, there are too many distractions otherwise.

Regards Billy

Thanks for the disclosure and affirmation Billy, well wishes to you and I'm glad you survived your NDE.
Old 21-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Big bubbles,no troubles, lol

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:20 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domintheos

Hi Dom, Transcendental Meditation sometimes works although it can be an excruciating mental strain. I only did it twice in my life after a NDE.

My experience: I placed my mind went into deep meditation. One and a half hour went by, it was now 2:05 A.M. as I felt a sharp pain in my head, I closed his eyes momentarily and when I opened them I was staring down at myself looking at the clock with my wife sleeping next to me. I felt surrounded by a beautiful, pleasant bright light.

I felt an exhilarating burst of energy, I experienced my spirit being transmitted, whisked at a powerful speed as if through a light tunnel and being united with a receiver at the other end, with a spiritual unity. My whole life was revealed to me in poetic form during the seemingly long journey.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:29 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker
Hi Dom, Transcendental Meditation sometimes works although it can be an excruciating mental strain. I only did it twice in my life after a NDE.

My experience: I placed my mind went into deep meditation. One and a half hour went by, it was now 2:05 A.M. as I felt a sharp pain in my head, I closed his eyes momentarily and when I opened them I was staring down at myself looking at the clock with my wife sleeping next to me. I felt surrounded by a beautiful, pleasant bright light.

I felt an exhilarating burst of energy, I experienced my spirit being transmitted, whisked at a powerful speed as if through a light tunnel and being united with a receiver at the other end, with a spiritual unity. My whole life was revealed to me in poetic form during the seemingly long journey.

I like this.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 21-04-2017, 10:38 PM
Seeker
Quote:
I like this.

Kind Regards Billy.
Billy, for the full story, click on my signature link. Namaste
Old 22-04-2017, 01:00 AM
Super Moderator
Hi Billy,
Yes I have been in the real-time space (or "real time zone") many many times but have rarely done anything exciting that I could tell anyone about or which was an "adventure" -except that the experience of being alive and aware outside of normal physical consciousness and in a different dimension has to be an amazing adventure in itself!

For me the real time space has been very much in my bedroom, my house, my garden, the orchard next to it or the lane outside. I have not even gone to the Moon or anything.

Sometimes, especially years ago now, the RTZ (or RTS) has opened up into an astral world properly. And sometimes not.
Yet I don't find it a boring space to be in. Although it is the denser part of the Astral worlds. There are many experiences of the Astral that you cannot find in that denser space.

But sometimes the real time space has merged with other consciousness, and there have been glimpses of other realities, even time travel (which happened to me once many years ago.) Once I encountered my deceased dog in the real time space (not long after she had passed) which was a very happy and beautiful event full of love.

Many astral projectors look on that level as hardly worthy of note never mind exploration! But it isn't boring. And depending on your personal consciousness can be very enlightening.