Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Knower

i am looking for the guidance of expeirenced astral projector

I have done a weaker version of astral projection many times of not moving my soul to any distance but just making my soul raise above my body but not seperating it from my body. As a result my mind became like no interests in any entertainment or work and also i am also realiging my soul's voice due to what i am doing and i am now looking for guidance of expeirenced astral projector who may have experienced same things and got out from this. Please suggest me only if u r fully experienced in these.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Pathfinder

You haven't had a full AP experience, but the little bit you have made you lose interest in life? I think what ever problem you are having has little if anything to do with astral projection. You should explore other reasons you have disconnected with life.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Pathfinder

Double post
Old 09-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL,

Sorry to say but it is just because of what i have done and there are no other reasons and i am 100 percent sure of it
Old 09-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
Sorry to say but it is just because of what i have done and there are no other reasons and i am 100 percent sure of it

Why would floating above your body a few times make you not want to live? Sorry but that just doesn't make any sense. I've had full blown amazing astral projections and never once thought that I shouldn't do the things I need to. I hope you are not a parent.

If that's what's really causing you to not want to be a productive person, then stop doing it.
Old 09-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL,

hi, i never said i dont want to live although i said that i lost interests in material and practical life in terms of material point of view i.e. I meant i dont have the desire to live life with the opinion of satisfying the personal goals or spending the time in entertainment but in fact i am much happier from before and have developed different opinion in my life but due to the fact that i am floating like i am in two different worlds, so my mind has become so different which cannot be explained by me and can be expeirenced by really very experienced astral projected people and that is the reason for getting stuck in my life.
Old 09-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL,

Also i want to say i didnot do it few times which i already explained in my first message, i have done it tons of time.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
hi, i never said i dont want to live although i said that i lost interests in material and practical life in terms of material point of view i.e. I meant i dont have the desire to live life with the opinion of satisfying the personal goals or spending the time in entertainment but in fact i am much happier from before and have developed different opinion in my life but due to the fact that i am floating like i am in two different worlds, so my mind has become so different which cannot be explained by me and can be expeirenced by really very experienced astral projected people and that is the reason for getting stuck in my life.

Oh, well that's a horse of a different color. Forgive my misunderstanding.

If you have been practicing astral projection for a while, then you are probably inadvertently also meditating. Meditation strengthens and makes new connections in your frontal lobe. That's the part of your brain where all the good stuff comes from. Things like love, gratitude, creativity etc. Being more happy is a welcome side effect.
Old 09-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Knower

ASTRAL FOOL,

I have not been meditating at all simultaneously along with astral projection and may be that is why this is happening. Do u think the same?
Old 09-04-2017, 09:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I have not been meditating at all simultaneously along with astral projection and may be that is why this is happening. Do u think the same?

When you go to astral project, how do you do it?