Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-07-2016, 10:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Just to say....

Hello everybody. I am a busy mom but have always been interested in developing my spiritual side. I've had some personal spiritual/psychic experiences since I was a teenager. They've always been unexpected, random and sometimes a little scary and on an odd occasion beautiful experiences. It's left me with the knowledge and certainty that there is more to life. It gives me some peace and I feel grateful to God. I would like to dip my toes in the water to develop myself. If you haven't already guessed I love to chat too ....I'll leave it there for now. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum, blueladybird,

We got a nice community going including moms

Happy to have you on board.
Clover
Old 08-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Experiencer
Welcome busy bluebird. Your experiences sound amazing how about sharing some of them, i love to know about evidence of the Afterlife and experience the material in depth...and love to chat too lol have a good day :)
Old 08-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Master

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear soul

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 08-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Some experiences to share.

Thank you for the kind welcomes. I'm excited to hear about other people's experiences and opinions. Nice to find a site with like minded people.

For Eyeland...as a teenager it was more deja vue experiences and feeling a warm loving presence the one night. Also heard running up the stairs with nobody there (two other people have experience this one). I felt my husband's death approaching and a nice long experience to share with you about when I was expecting my first child. I was in bed and was aware of waking up. I have to say that I didn't open my eyes but I was aware of a warm light, like a summer's dawn lighting up the bedroom. There was a loving warm presence full of love. It was very emotional. I didn't hear anything but the message was clear "everything will be ok" and the emotional feelings passed over were of reassurance. I took the experience and mouthed thank you. On the Friday I was given some results of a blood test that looked pretty bleak and it was looking like awful news. The weekend my father came for dinner and then he mentioned about a strange experience he'd had. It was the same experience on the same night! As it turned out the blood results were fine in the end so the message was right. I'm learning to listen to my inner voice more, as I've often discounted it. I know the story might sound far fetched, but believe me it's all true. Have you had any of your own experiences? I'd love to hear if you do.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Newbie ;)

as a teenager it was more deja vue experiences and feeling a warm loving presence the one night. Also heard running up the stairs with nobody there (two other people have experience this one). I felt my husband's death approaching and a nice long experience to share with you about when I was expecting my first child. I was in bed and was aware of waking up. I have to say that I didn't open my eyes but I was aware of a warm light, like a summer's dawn lighting up the bedroom. There was a loving warm presence full of love. It was very emotional. I didn't hear anything but the message was clear "everything will be ok" and the emotional feelings passed over were of reassurance. I took the experience and mouthed thank you. On the Friday I was given some results of a blood test that looked pretty bleak and it was looking like awful news. The weekend my father came for dinner and then he mentioned about a strange experience he'd had. It was the same experience on the same night! As it turned out the blood results were fine in the end so the message was right. I'm learning to listen to my inner voice more, as I've often discounted it. I know the story might sound far fetched, but believe me it's all true. Have you had any of your own experiences? I'd love to hear if you do.