Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
His energy is covering me like im looking like him more and more and i feel his energy covering me, to the point its like hes all over me. How can this be and why does this happen? Is this normal? What can you do about it?

This is the nature of Oneness. We are all actually One.
You feel his energy covering and mingling more with you because you are in some way allowing it instead of protecting your energetic space and keeping firm boundary's.
What you can do about it is cut energy cords to him and send his energy back to him and pull your energy back away from him. Then do Shielding, by this I mean form an energy bubble around yourself and tell it to "prevent other peoples energy from coming into it" so that you have your own space. Do it every day or multiple times a day until you feel you have firm energetic boundaries again and can hold them even when you meet people who project their energy very strongly and have great charisma.

This does not mean you can't have relationship with him or allow one to develop, it just means you are taking ownership of your energetic field so you don't get merged and blurred into someone else and experience all the extreme complications that can lead too. This is simply claiming your space and you. Much as you claim your bedroom or vehicle space as yours and set the rules on who can enter and for how long.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:26 AM
Lorelyen

If indeed this is Oneness creeping up, perhaps the twin is undergoing the same transformation in which case both are putting up a terrific resistance. Perhaps he (or neither) know how to communicate it.

It's one side of this subject that grabbed my thoughts. If twin-flamery is indeed about the twins helping each other grow, evolve (and thus achieve a kind of balance of energies as they grow) this particular diffusion of energies would be an inevitability - oneness.

Old 20-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Experiencer

I'll get into my TF story in another post at another time, but I will say I have had a gradual increase in my TF's energy surrounding me for the past year or two. It threw me off at first, but at this point, I almost constantly feel his presence around me. It's insane because we haven't seen or spoken in 3D in 10 years so I never expected it when it crept up, but it took some work and recognition on both our parts to get to this point and now, it's like the most amazing cosmic gift. There are ways to block the energy, but I've found that since I have become comfortable with feeling it, I don't necessarily need to all of the time. Meditating on the experience helped me figure out what to do with the change in energies. Maybe it would help you?
Old 20-08-2017, 10:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
This is the nature of Oneness. We are all actually One.
You feel his energy covering and mingling more with you because you are in some way allowing it instead of protecting your energetic space and keeping firm boundary's.
What you can do about it is cut energy cords to him and send his energy back to him and pull your energy back away from him. Then do Shielding, by this I mean form an energy bubble around yourself and tell it to "prevent other peoples energy from coming into it" so that you have your own space. Do it every day or multiple times a day until you feel you have firm energetic boundaries again and can hold them even when you meet people who project their energy very strongly and have great charisma.

This does not mean you can't have relationship with him or allow one to develop, it just means you are taking ownership of your energetic field so you don't get merged and blurred into someone else and experience all the extreme complications that can lead too. This is simply claiming your space and you. Much as you claim your bedroom or vehicle space as yours and set the rules on who can enter and for how long.

I second that,

I always see the optimal relationship as - two people who have achieved wholeness and built upon a strong foundation. The image I always see is of four beams on firm foundations two beams on one side are the balanced masc/fem energies in one person and the two on the other side are the balanced masc/fem of the other person, both standing firm in strong foundations and independent balance of energy as well as supporting the structure of the building.

I think it is important to have a very good understanding of one's own energy before we start thinking about melding with another's energy - otherwise we run the risk of depletion of self.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:53 AM
Knower

How do you know know if this energy is actually your Twinflame? Or your higher self....I was a Twinflame and these things are no longer happening to me....The bible says that we wrestle not with flesh and blood but dark forces in this world and principalities in heavenly places....That God gives us power love and a sound mind. Do you believe in Jesus
Old 21-08-2017, 03:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Never mind, accidental post