Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Pathfinder

Rustling in the corner of the room...?

Earlier on I was sitting on my laptop in my room and some bubble wrap on the other side of the room was rustling, I couldn't see it moving but I could hear the sound of it very clearly, can anyone give any insight on this? (no there was no window open, a mouse etc.) I've woken up in the night to foil in my bin rustling too. A couple of weeks ago I woke up in the night and my light was on. (I hope this doesn't sound like a silly thing to ask I just had a feeling it was relating to spirit*)
Old 16-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Administrator
Hello

It does not take much to move things like bubble wrap or foil a spider at time can do this. Not saying that is what it is but it can happen. With lights often we are the one that puts on a light in looking for where the noise is coming from, but we are not fully awake. I know I do this.

What I have done is put up some battery motion lights that only come onto motion being present. The hall light would come on at times by a side exit door for what I thought was no reason. It was my Son doing it when he was not quite awake. Thinking he "heard something outside".

In putting on the motion light by the stairs he now realized he is up.

If it goes on and no one is there then maybe you do have a visitor.

Lynn
Old 16-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Pathfinder

Hello, thankyou for your response. I'd say that it could be a spider but the location where these things are could not be reached by a spider. I don't want it to come across as paranoia or anything (as that's not how I am at all). The light could of been me in my sleep but I woke up in the night in the same position I did before I went to sleep, who knows!
Old 16-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Administrator
Hello

OK the first steps we take is illumination of what it could be....as so many non paranormal factors can be at play. Being that your in the same sleep position this is something that is most likely not to happen.

The next step is the history of the place you live. Whom might have lived there that passed away there, or the history of the land. At times the land not the building will hold energy of activity.

As a Medium I rule out what it could be first, I learn a bit about the person reporting things, by asking simple questions like I have. This rules out anything that is well at times imagination, that at times is over active. Then that is a whole different area to help with.

Has there been a recent loss around you? Or someone that has been on your mind that has passed over ? Maybe not even forefront on the mind but a passing thought ?

Your not alone in this happening and maybe we can figure out what message there is for you. Most contact is a message or just a hello.

Lynn
Old 16-07-2017, 05:43 PM
Experiencer
Sounds like you got a trickster on your hands. It's not likely anything bad. Just don't let it scare you. It can't hurt you. When I got one trying to make little noises when I'm trying to sleep I just play background music. Lol
Old 16-07-2017, 08:31 PM
Pathfinder

hey, I recieve lots of images of people before I'm falling asleep, this can be followed by names/impressions, I also get that cold air feeling around me a lot when in my room. I'm not sure of the past history of my house but I know that there are visitors a lot so to speak and it's not relating to the house history. There hasn't been a recent loss in my life but I did have an experience a couple of months ago where I woke up in the night (a lucid dream) and a relative that passed 9 years ago was sitting at the end of my bed, he said "hello rebecca" in a supportive way and peaceful energy was coming off of him, this was a deep, vivid experience, I didn't have a very close connection with this relative but I felt differently about him after this experience, like I understood his pain when he was alive.
Old 17-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Administrator
Hello

We at times have those that have passed come to visit us as we can sense them. It could be that you were given a gift of insights from this one on what life pain is about.

It could be that your sensitive to the energy that is from the other side and your open to be available for contact. You room too could be a portal or opening for activity. Most times this is harmless in nature.

Unless your upset by this I would just look at them like it was said as "back ground music". I like the way that is put.

Lynn
Old 17-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

thankyou for your responses lynn! I'm not upset by this or even afraid, so I agree, I am pretty used to it so it will be treated as background music.