Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 22-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Hi Billy,
Yes I have been in the real-time space (or "real time zone") many many times but have rarely done anything exciting that I could tell anyone about or which was an "adventure" -except that the experience of being alive and aware outside of normal physical consciousness and in a different dimension has to be an amazing adventure in itself!

For me the real time space has been very much in my bedroom, my house, my garden, the orchard next to it or the lane outside. I have not even gone to the Moon or anything.

Sometimes, especially years ago now, the RTZ (or RTS) has opened up into an astral world properly. And sometimes not.
Yet I don't find it a boring space to be in. Although it is the denser part of the Astral worlds. There are many experiences of the Astral that you cannot find in that denser space.

But sometimes the real time space has merged with other consciousness, and there have been glimpses of other realities, even time travel (which happened to me once many years ago.) Once I encountered my deceased dog in the real time space (not long after she had passed) which was a very happy and beautiful event full of love.

Many astral projectors look on that level as hardly worthy of note never mind exploration! But it isn't boring. And depending on your personal consciousness can be very enlightening.

Hello,
Yes its very interesting and like winning a gold medal at the Olympics!, lol.
My first time out that I was conscious of was my first NDE, after I found out what it was from a girl I knew,well she gave me a copy of a book "You Forever",by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa,that one book started me out on the most fascinating lives anyone could experience.

HP Blavatsky

Annie Besant,

CW Leadbeater

Henry S Olcott

They are the five people who started me on a lifelong search for "Nirvana", that's what it was called then.

I progressed to the person I made my guru when I bought his book " Autobiography of a Yogi" written by the great man who brought " Kriya Yoga " to the west,Paramhansa Yogananda,it was given with his guru's blessing,his name was Sri Yukteswar.
It was given to him by his guru Lahiri Mahasaya,
It was given to him by his guru the great avatar who is called " The Deathless Saint " Mahavatar Babaji,how amazing this all is,Babaji's real name was Shri Shri Babaji Maharaj but that is not his birth name.

These are the folk who carried me through nearly five decades of my life,and one other who was not in any way connected to mystiscicm Walt Whitman.

I have read and researched ( not googled ) by that I mean going to libraries and New Age bookshops hundreds of books by as many authors.

And the conclusion I came to was that there is something that motivates everyone of us to progress ever forward,its like climbing two steps and slipping back one to most of us,or even worse,going forward one and slipping back two.

In the end we reach the mountaintop and we see the promised land as Dr King so eloquently put it.
To others they get a glimpse of the Brahmic Splendour,both the same thing,they both are given " Cosmic Consciousness ",that little door that opens in our mind,conscious mind!
Mmmm, the possibilities are endless for inner growth.

I've said enough,I could go on and tell you how the silver cord works? What its made of,how it connects us to our other vehicles,but that's too much for my head at present because of this damn mould,and brain fog from Lyme.

I hope you enjoyed my little discourse Tobi.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Seeker

Thanks everyone for the feedback and shared experiences, sorry it took so long to respond--I've just been really busy.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:27 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,

No need to apologise,just give 5 bucks to charity as penance lol,hahaha.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:35 PM
Experiencer
I almost always project to the RTZ; it seems to be my springing-off point. In fact, it's looking at the sleeping forms of my husband and myself that verify I'm actually "out" to me. Then I move through the astral plane by intention. Sometimes I stay in the RTZ and sometimes not. I will say it's more difficult for me to move out of the RTZ, but mostly this is because I don't know where to go. 😉