Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 18-01-2020, 06:10 PM
Guide

I Astral Projected Consciously!!

Wow guys its been a while since I been able to astral project consciously and the method i was using before involved going to sleep after doing certain things. I recently learned you can do it through meditation so since I meditate like every night I figured that I could do this and wow.

Astral projecting through meditation is like real life! As soon as I was out of my body I didn't really know that I was because I thought I was in my physical self. A impersonator of a room mate walked in. I thought it was actually her but I knew it wasn't so I ended the projection...

I was meditating with a couple crystals and during the separation from the projection the crystals felt like they rolled out of my hands on to my lap but once I was in the physical they were still in my hands. I was able to get to my astral form twice. I cant wait to do it again with this level of clarity.

I wonder how energies are able to tell that the separation is going on?
Old 20-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Master
Well done SkyGodWarrior - I meant to message you yesterday with this but got side tracked - I like the crystals in hands idea...
Old 21-01-2020, 04:53 AM
Guide

Yeah I accidentally did it so it def helps. I tried again last night and I induced a vision. I asked to meet a guide so I think maybe that's were the vision came from. It seemed like a war between two foundations. Dont know what it means yet.
Old 21-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Master
Congratulations again on the AP I can feel your joy with it. Ive had a couple of APs, one with vibrations, 2nd hardly any as I was yanked out of my body for an amazing time and several lucid dreams, so although I'm not as experienced as others here yet! more experienced than some.

I seen some words by Aknaton that helps me 'will power' as in my thoughts before, determination also relaxation. So now with Will Power this is going to happen sooner rather than later. A few nights ago I woke up, both hands frozen so what do I think in the middle of the night, there's no circulation, better wiggle them get some blood flowing. And again the night after one lower leg frozen - note to myself 'mentally' as they used to say in school - 'he must do better' as in its possible pre AP as we know.

The next time i'm out I'm going look in the mirror see myself lol - target of mine, nice and simple...
Old 22-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Guide

haha nice. Yeah I am excited especially since I have been able to do it twice now. The only reason why I wasn't able to do it the 3rd time was because I was tired. If I can do it again for a 3rd time I know its going to be time to party... and to think it was this easy all along. Try out that method I wrote and see if it works. Try to be rested and in a good calm relaxed vibration before attempting. My guardians actually wake me up every night to meditate. There were waking me up at 3am but that was too soon so I suggested 5am and sure enough I wake up every night at 5am.

Keep up the good work!! I wonder what would be my first conscious experience that last for more than a couple minutes... I will share what I get :)
Old 22-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Super Moderator
That is so interesting SkyGodWarrior. It would be nice to hear of more experiences if ever you feel like sharing them.
It must feel amazing to actually get out and realise "this is real."
Old 23-01-2020, 04:28 PM
Master
Nice message SkyGodWarrior - interesting you say Guardians wake you up early hours, I agree much too early!! - funny you should say about waking you, my support team/family used to wake me up on the occasions of nodding off in the afternoon when meditating with a pzzzzz noise tinnitus sound, bit loud at first noticing a year ago, so I asked can you turn it down a bit please so I don't hit the ceiling, bit fed up of repainting it - and sure enough they turned it down... strangest thing I knew I was going to message about the pzzzzz noise to wake me up 'to you' a few days back when I first replied on this thread here - and here you are giving me the opportunity with your wording in the last message... Some strange things go on this forum in general have you noticed - some right eye openers on here I tell you.

I feel for you with - 'only last for more than a couple minutes' - I can so relate to that so many failed attempts here lol - we keep trying go go go.... I am so fed up with hearing that phrase - abort lift off, we have engine failure.
Old 24-01-2020, 08:07 PM
Master
I'll just put this out to everyone here...

I had my best lucid dream by far last night - flying over two counties with my brother, so smooth and effortless though - flying doing the movements like in swimming, I didn't know until last night - I always thought you would glide, but I could feel the movement with my arms as we went higher to get over some massive pylons and then over the motorway, then on through the countryside, at what seemed like 100mph amazing...... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say, so wow from me.....

I normally only see things with eyes shut now in black and white in my mind, this has happened over the last decade, and not a problem - except when 'higher knowledge' send me images, in colour - but this lucid dream 'total awareness' making decisions and in full beautiful colour.

I even went to the ground where there was a few people and asked one of the older people there what time is it, and one replied whats wrong with your watch, which was on my wrist, and I said its broken - I remembered the watch was faulty. Also I remember during this LD making an effort what I was doing in the dream to make conversation.

The other week my watch stopped for half and hour so I corrected the time on it, and fine since...

But when the lucid dream first started as I seen my brother - first words 'I spoke' - 'how long you been etheric projecting' - I used the words etheric as ive done some research on in the past, but not recently - why did I use these words.

I have had some rubbish dreams given to get me off the booze last year and occasionally more recently by my 'support team/family' as they give me the hurry up Astral Projecting, don't ask me how I know this I just do! So this lovely lucid dream given to me ''since i'm on the push now with AP'' was a real treat which I'm very thankful for to my Angels/Guides/Higher Self.

I have a question to all... no vibrations involved here - lucid dream or etheric projection? And I will do some more research on etheric, while I wait see if anyone gets back to me on it.
Old 25-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
But when the lucid dream first started as I seen my brother - first words 'I spoke' - 'how long you been etheric projecting' - I used the words etheric as ive done some research on in the past, but not recently - why did I use these words.

I have a question to all... no vibrations involved here - lucid dream or etheric projection? And I will do some more research on etheric, while I wait see if anyone gets back to me on it.

In some systems the etheric body is the energy body which sustains the dense physical body, but is still considered to be part of the physical plane. The etheric body (sometimes called the etheric double) is the intermediary between the dense physical and the astral body.

The term etheric projection is often used to describe being out of body but still remaining on the physical plane. So we find ourselves in our familiar Earthly environment but without the limitations of the physical body.

This is opposed to astral projection or phasing, where we could be in any kind of environment which may bear no resemblance to the physical world.

Peace
Old 25-01-2020, 07:10 PM
Master
Thanks for replying... I totally agree with your message iamthat - I researched etheric 2 years ago things are in different places 'chairs windows etc' in the etheric than where they should be in the physical I read, so close its like going to your neighbors house for a holiday.

This was a lucid dream in my opinion, its just strange that I should say - 'how long you been etheric projecting' - to my brother when this statement couldn't be further from my mind, a possible message somewhere in this I expect...