Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-01-2019, 02:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I enjoy that viewpoint very much!

Ive done some delving into attempting to see the afterlife at one point in my life. What i came up with in my visions was an ultimate main source where souls come back to and get sent from. In a way that we are"recycled." I take that deferment parts of our energy are judged individually after each physical life and tallied into another physical form for a next step reincarnation. I would go as far to say that portions of ourselves will keep coming back to learn lessons and other parts of ourselves get sent into paradise or damnation. I do believe there is a divide when it comes to reincarnation and that our splitting is a way of purification.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Newbie ;)

I think there is no separation between life and death, everything exists right here right now, past, present, future. There is no separation, its just a state of mind/soul/spirit/consciousness. If I want to speak to my mother who passed 5 months ago, I just have to think of her and she is here. If I want to have a conversation with Einstein, I just have to think of him, and he is here. No separation...at least that is my humble two cents ;)
Old 16-01-2019, 03:55 PM
Pathfinder

My belief of the afterliefe is according to the peoples experiences with near death, when the soul leaves the body and flies to God the Almighty.

I also believe that God can punish though.

I also believe that you can reincarnate here on earth wich happens very often again.

I remember myself past lifes and in that lifes near death experiences.
Old 16-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleCooper
Curious on what people believe is in for us beyond this physical life?

According to Theosophy and the Alice Bailey teachings, to understand death we have to understand the nature of a human being. In very simple terms, a human being is consciousness (the Soul) expressing through a mental body, an emotional body, an etheric body and the physical body.

The physical body dies, and then the etheric or energy body dissolves, having served its purpose.

Consciousness remains, expressing through the mental and emotional body, so personality is still present.

In some cases the "dead" person remains on the physical plane because they are unable or unwilling to move on.

In most cases the "dead" person will find themselves on one of the astral planes which corresponds to their own vibration and level of development, surrounded by others of similar vibration. They might even find themselves in an astral version of heaven.

At a later stage the emotional or astral body also dies, and consciousness is left with the mental body on the mental plane. Again, the particular mental plane corresponds to the vibration of the mental body.

Those with undeveloped mental bodies will have little ability to function on the mental plane, and may simply become unconscious.

At a later stage the mental body also dies, and the personality is no more, although the Soul retains memories of that personality.

Now the consciousness of the Soul rests in itself, absorbing the lessons of the incarnation just ended. Those who have yet to develop any Soul consciousness may not have conscious awareness during this process.

At the end of this process the Soul prepares for a new incarnation, taking on a new mental body, emotional body, etheric body and physical body. The nature of these new bodies will reflect previous development.

This all seems to make sense.

Peace.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:05 PM
janielee

What is the value of believing this or that? No-one really knows anyway. Just a question.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
What is the value of believing this or that? No-one really knows anyway. Just a question.

Indeed, it is all belief. But one day we will all find out for ourselves. Physical death is inevitable, so it is worth exploring the possibilities of what might happen next. We may all be completely wrong, but I do believe there are those who understand the mystery of death and I am willing to follow their guidance.

Peace.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:46 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, it is all belief. But one day we will all find out for ourselves. Physical death is inevitable, so it is worth exploring the possibilities of what might happen next. We may all be completely wrong, but I do believe there are those who understand the mystery of death and I am willing to follow their guidance.

Peace.

Fair enough...
Old 18-01-2019, 04:01 AM
Master

Quote:

Peace.

What is going to happen?..EH...well simply the energetic cord will be severed, & you will automatically drift away from the fleshly form...simple as that, you will still be in the same location as you were before the transition, your body will be in close proximity to you, & you will be in the same location as the incident that did liberate you from the flesh.

More than likely, some one that you trust or new at some stage of your life would be around to give you guidance, and the only location that you should want to go to, should be the lesser heavens of safeness & free abundance...do choose to immediately leave the earth location, & only come back to visit the earth after you have sorted & truely understand the laws of love (reap as you sow), & your new way of living/being.

If you have the 100% very high possibility of dark spiritual beings discretely attached to you/soulself before the energetic cord is severed, then those same beings will still be attached to you after the energetic cord is severed, & that being highly likely, then you need to know/realize that you can be fooled into ignoring the loving trust of the spiritual person/s who are there & SHOULD ONLY
assist you in traveling to the lesser heavens, which should be your first & foremost place to be untill you learn of the pitfalls & or ways that can see a new arrival into a life without the flesh spiral downwards into darkness & wrong doings.

If a new arrival is unaware that they may or may not have dark minded spiritual beings attached to them, & if a higher level of spiritual person is suggesting that you do, then you should really take their advice and have the issues sorted in the lesser heavens forthwith, because that is what the healing centres within the lesser heavens are primarily for those unwanted nasties can truely distort your ability to function & think clearly..PLEASE be mindful of that.

And this time, for your "careful/mindful" considerations...Neil
Old 19-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

An afterthought. Although I have studied these things since I was a teenager, our interest in what happens after death becomes more relevant as we grow older.

So at the age of 30 I could reasonably expect perhaps another 50 years in this body. I knew very few people who had died, and much of my energy was focused on taking care of material responsibilities.

Now I am nearly 60. I am retired and I have no material concerns, and I might reasonably expect another 20 years in this body. But in the past 10 years I have known many friends, acquaintances and family members who have died. Some kind of philosophy which provides a sensible explanation of what I might expect when my physical body dies can only be of value. In the meantime, I have to decide what to do with my remaining years.

After all, if you knew that at any moment you could be whisked off to an unknown land, wouldn't you want to learn something about where you might be going?

Peace.
Old 19-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Master

Quote:
An afterthought. Although I have studied these things since I was a teenager, our interest in what happens after death becomes more relevant as we grow older.

So at the age of 30 I could reasonably expect perhaps another 50 years in this body. I knew very few people who had died, and much of my energy was focused on taking care of material responsibilities.

Now I am nearly 60. I am retired and I have no material concerns, and I might reasonably expect another 20 years in this body. But in the past 10 years I have known many friends, acquaintances and family members who have died. Some kind of philosophy which provides a sensible explanation of what I might expect when my physical body dies can only be of value. In the meantime, I have to decide what to do with my remaining years.

After all, if you knew that at any moment you could be whisked off to an unknown land, wouldn't you want to learn something about where you might be going?

Peace.

Correct and some very in-depth channellings on that exact subject matter, have been suggested to one & all on this site. & both of those channellings speak extensively of the life without the flesh, in the lesser heavens & also the HOLY KINGDOM.

"Life in the world unseen"
Is a free download, & is all about life in the lesser Heavens.

And "the Padgett Messages"
Is a free download, & is mainly about God & the Holy Kingdom.

We can only lead the horse to water, but we can not force it to drink.

SMILES from me.

Last edited by neil : 19-01-2019 at 04:27 PM.