Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-11-2018, 04:32 AM
Knower
Wish I had a medium to help me figure this out

Hello all.
I need a reading for clarity. I have a past husband figure who has been around. I’m feeling out of place because someone in my past wants to get together with me. I need to know if my late husband has passed over because I’m feeling a resistance of getting into ANY relationship. I don’t know if my late husband is still here. I like the guy I have reconnected with but I’m feeling like I lost interest. I’m so busy that I don’t respond to his text messages as if I’m being ‘pulled away’??? I had a deeper love and connection with my late husband so it’s got me confused. I’m not sure if it’s my late husband pulling me away from this person because he’s protective of me.. or is this coming from me pushing him away because of the love I have for my late husband. I can’t see myself with anyone else as much as I want to because my late husband was the love of my life. I don’t know if this is me or him that I am resisting a pending relationship. Sorry.. I keep thinking I know the answer to my own questions as I’m feeling like such a fool because this time I really don’t know..
Old 09-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
You might not be ready to love another person. The spirit realm wants you to be happy. If your husband has crossed over he wouldn't want you to be alone either. Perhaps he has drawn another male near to you so that you can have new experiences. But it might not be your time to jump into another relationship which is why you might be feeling pulled away. If the relationship doesn't serve your best interest you will know right away.

The spirit realm is careful about allowing spirits to intrude on another soul's journey. There is this agreement that you must have your own journey just like your late husband had his. Still IMO I think you should listen to your gut. If the relationship doesn't feel right there might be a valid reason.
Old 09-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame
Sorry.. I keep thinking I know the answer to my own questions as I’m feeling like such a fool because this time I really don’t know..
Don't apologise. How long is it since your husband passed? My husband of 47 years passed in July and I hate being alone so I can understand you wanting to be with someone else. I really don't think that when someone passes they want you to be left alone and unhappy all the time. If your husband passed fairly recently then you are bound to feel confused. It's that confusion that's stopping you from contacting the friend you are interested in not your late husband. Lots of people do eventually find new love and I don't think your loved ones in the spirit world would interfere if it made you happy. My mother-in-law found love again when she was 83 and the new man in her life was in his nineties.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Knower
Thank you soul Force and Jillity
It’s been four years since my husband’s passing and I’m in my 40’s. I just can’t see myself being with anyone and I have seen the spirit of my husband and dreamt of him so he made it well known that he was around. But thats been a while ago. This man from my past who wants to date me seems like a nice guy. I was going to consider a possible date but as soon as he started flirting with me I felt my emotions turn upside down and it wasn’t what he said or did in flirting. He did nothing wrong but I now completely lost interest. I just feel resistance in general regardless of what kind of man he is. I just don’t know if my husband’s spirit had anything to do with this but it could possibly be what soul force said about the spirit realm but I’ve known my husband to be very protective of me. I feel like I just can’t move forward. I wanted to considered dating again but I feel ‘pulled away’ from dating period. Ever since I started pulling away from this individual both of my feet has been itching every night.
Old 18-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Guide

I'm going to take a stab at this because I think that he's not the man or the connection your husband was with you. You must have felt that.Maybe he's a good time, but not really a serious relationship for you. I think you knew there was no comparison, and that's what turned you off. You will know when the right guy comes along....but that doesn't mean you can't have fun, or have a good time...it just means, you know inside what your standards are for a real connection...like the one you had with your husband. I don't think your late husband is stopping you, though. I think you just felt it, you just knew he isn't the right one