Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-12-2017, 01:21 AM
Master
Having climbed the Mt. Disappointment for quite some time - aloneness as my only consort, I am getting quite used to being faithful to my hopelessness.

https://www.goodmorningquote.com/wp-...sho-quotes.jpg

Old 12-12-2017, 02:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Having climbed the Mt. Disappointment for quite some time - aloneness as my only consort, I am getting quite used to being faithful to my hopelessness.

That could be a most beneficial state:)

See "Character and Neo Advaita"
Old 12-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient

Yep, I must make it an unwilling ally as well.

Oops..."access denied 1011 error!"

Let me try something instead:

*goes to make a difference in the life of a pot plant by watering it*
Old 12-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you David.

Does this mean that you've stopped ignoring me whenever I reply to your posts now and so we can get over our differences we've had in the past and dare I say it, be friends?
Yes, hopefully - the possibility 'shines' brightly now.

But also no, maybe - re-gression ever lurks (though off-stage now)

Been working (and playing) sometimes 'roughly' (spanky lol) to get to a place of win-win 'connection' witchoo (among others!).

The on-stage 'touch' ex-peer-ience with you (now) sure feels wonder-wolly-full!

Re-MEMBER. 'Friends' is as 'friends' does!

Cliche: Be 'the change' you want to see (i.e. ex-peer-ience).

There are a lot of not as preincarnationally inclined-to-be-a-'squeeky'-wheel-soul-beings in the world, here maybe in a higher percentage than most places.

Please don't take any 'non'-response on my part to be 'neglect' or an expression of 'approbation' in the future. I have a LOT of other 'fish' to 'fry' as well, including my 'own' (lol) 'self'! . Just know, or at least try to assume, that 'I' am keenly conscious of 'you' and feel with you whenever I see/read your often quite insightful utterances.

It strikes me that attending (like a 'serve-ant'-not-a-condescendingly-bequeathing-'lord') to others who are 'suffering' or 'languishing' in 'I'solation - note: this doesn't mean getting them to like or be like 'you'! - 'you' are your garden row to hoe, veggies, weeds, earth-worms and all! ! - being such kind of serve-ant (we are all just peewee poppings in a BIG ant-hill!) may well be the 'perfect' career-path-to-your-n-me-n-them integration-love-n-joy-happiness. Know that bliss ever awaits you whenever you wish to get out of 'here'. Your uniquely deep and variegated personal and transpersonal experience of extreme 'I'solation js knowledge-prepped you well for this 'job'!

IMO, your recent personal response to 'Sentient' rates an A+ in the above regard!

Old 13-12-2017, 03:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Yes, hopefully - the possibility 'shines' brightly now.

But also no, maybe - re-gression ever lurks (though off-stage now)

Been working (and playing) sometimes 'roughly' (spanky lol) to get to a place of win-win 'connection' witchoo (among others!).

The on-stage 'touch' ex-peer-ience with you (now) sure feels wonder-wolly-full!

Re-MEMBER. 'Friends' is as 'friends' does!

Cliche: Be 'the change' you want to see (i.e. ex-peer-ience).

There are a lot of not as preincarnationally inclined-to-be-a-'squeeky'-wheel-soul-beings in the world, here maybe in a higher percentage than most places.

Please don't take any 'non'-response on my part to be 'neglect' or an expression of 'approbation' in the future. I have a LOT of other 'fish' to 'fry' as well, including my 'own' (lol) 'self'! . Just know, or at least try to assume, that 'I' am keenly conscious of 'you' and feel with you whenever I see/read your often quite insightful utterances.

It strikes me that attending (like a 'serve-ant'-not-a-condescendingly-bequeathing-'lord') to others who are 'suffering' or 'languishing' in 'I'solation - note: this doesn't mean getting them to like or be like 'you'! - 'you' are your garden row to hoe, veggies, weeds, earth-worms and all! ! - being such kind of serve-ant (we are all just peewee poppings in a BIG ant-hill!) may well be the 'perfect' career-path-to-your-n-me-n-them integration-love-n-joy-happiness. Know that bliss ever awaits you whenever you wish to get out of 'here'. Your uniquely deep and variegated personal and transpersonal experience of extreme 'I'solation js knowledge-prepped you well for this 'job'!

IMO, your recent personal response to 'Sentient' rates an A+ in the above regard!

Thank you, David.

The past two days have been spent doing Balinese dance, listening to Rudrashtakam and the Shiva Panchakshara Stotram basically non-stop and going into the medicinal properties ashwaghanda, shilajit, reishi mushrooms and other adaptogens to produce adrenal DHEA - I've been going into and out of trance states, often finding myself staring at 'nothing' for hours while my hands are doing auto-mudras, seeking to improve function of the connection between my amygdala and prefrontal cortex in regards to the conversion of emotion.

I guess I still have to learn to 'choose my moments' and that's something Shiva is helping me with .
Old 17-12-2017, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
Strength in openness. That is true love. When God does that, the result is the universe.

Yes open to yourself, open to the world around you. The courage and strength to be present in this way with yourself and life. You don't leave anything out in this way. Everything is open to reveal itself as the universal consciousness reflecting itself..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-12-2017, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Many have experienced this feeling, but what feels it? Does it not arise within, totally independent from the requirement of the awareness and yet, it is felt by nothing which actually feels it?

Love exists as the spontaneity of expression, of being totality within itself, which is love. Love is Brahman, the Oneness, magnified and personified into that which it is, just like energy pervades matter with the awareness of form.

Many will say "I am in love" separate from the loving consciousness arising, yet they are not separate. The tears of love's joy will flow and yet no-one cries. Laughter will occur simultaneously and yet, no-one laughs.

Love is that which delineates dry logic and mental awareness from a lived experience through love, to embrace all beings as one in the spirit and not just say everything manifests as Oneness, yet go on hating and hurting with bitterness in their heart.

They may also say that hate is unfolding in Oneness as does love, yet dwelling in hate is preferred to realising the essence of love, which they truly are.

It is beauty, wonder, awe, astonishment, amazement, letting things just be, letting it all go and dissolving into the love...it is all about surrender...surrender of the mind, the ego, personal will, all notions of duality into the ocean of cosmic love (Brahman) until the self is loved as the love which it is - totally...unconditionally.

The world in chaos is full of everything. The emptiness of self no longer in the chaos experiences everything, full and aware, because it has opened to know itself beyond the chaos of everything.

Be love, be loved, be loving, if that is what calls you.

Some people have to be open and share the love, the balance of the world needs it..:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Be love, be loved, be loving, if that is what calls you.

Some people have to be open and share the love, the balance of the world needs it..:)
It does 'call' everyone - though not everyone 'hears' 'the call' - and of those that do, not all 'listen'.

And so, wave after wave of hearers, listeners, and still-deaf-n-dumb-er, spiraling round after round it grows!

Woohoo, naturesflow!
Old 17-12-2017, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Many have experienced this feeling, but what feels it? Does it not arise within, totally independent from the requirement of the awareness and yet, it is felt by nothing which actually feels it?

Love exists as the spontaneity of expression, of being totality within itself, which is love. Love is Brahman, the Oneness, magnified and personified into that which it is, just like energy pervades matter with the awareness of form.

Many will say "I am in love" separate from the loving consciousness arising, yet they are not separate. The tears of love's joy will flow and yet no-one cries. Laughter will occur simultaneously and yet, no-one laughs.

Love is that which delineates dry logic and mental awareness from a lived experience through love, to embrace all beings as one in the spirit and not just say everything manifests as Oneness, yet go on hating and hurting with bitterness in their heart.

They may also say that hate is unfolding in Oneness as does love, yet dwelling in hate is preferred to realising the essence of love, which they truly are.

It is beauty, wonder, awe, astonishment, amazement, letting things just be, letting it all go and dissolving into the love...it is all about surrender...surrender of the mind, the ego, personal will, all notions of duality into the ocean of cosmic love (Brahman) until the self is loved as the love which it is - totally...unconditionally.
I do not really understand much of this butv I hope you will be able to love freely without paralel to others and their experieces or not
Old 17-12-2017, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
It does 'call' everyone - though not everyone 'hears' 'the call' - and of those that do, not all 'listen'.

And so, wave after wave of hearers, listeners, and still-deaf-n-dumb-er, spiraling round after round it grows!

Woohoo, naturesflow!

Well the call of life leads people to experience love as a stream flowing freely for any aspect of themselves and their life...Some move in the stream of love for some things and not for others. some dive in deep like me and let the ocean of love take over and saturate their entire being...hehe

..So perhaps the listening is more about preference of how one chooses to experience love. Which we know is many and varied ways. Not just one way.

Of course the potential of love as we know can be the totality of you if you so choose. As I mentioned if you deepen into your loving self open and aware you can, that helps you to live a life you love. The needs of love are known to some, not known to others. I guess that is why we have many lives to experience ourselves in lots of ways of love and the love dance..

I think this time right now is opening people a lot faster than any time we have known before. Intuitively I am aware of the love stream through my many lives now awakening. My soul is ripe I guess. :)

Are you wooing me? Or is that woo hooing all about you wooing yourself..