Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2017, 02:03 PM
Experiencer
There were things between us,
That the world didn’t have words for,
That time robbed us of
& now I can’t even tell the universe
About it for it cannot understand
Old 14-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
The best and most beautiful things in the world
cannot be seen or even touched,
it must be felt with the heart
to love is to receive a glimpse of heaven
Old 14-12-2017, 05:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Even if you leave in anger for thousands of years, you will come back to me for I am your goal & your end.

And I did returned to you, because you are my goal, my truth and my path. I found my way back to you as you knew how to guide me here back in time. And I know that you will find me again, you will find your way back to me. I will be waiting for you in my internal silence, in which you are because you have never left. I can wait forever for you, until you bring back my heart.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
"And I'd choose you, in a hundred life times, in
A hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd
Find you and I'd choose you."

I will always chose you, in this life, in this very moment, in the future, in the past, in the present, in all lives to come, in parallel universes, in which male and female energies needs balance, I will always choose you, because you are my master, my love and my key. My body gets ignited only with a thought of you. Remember, I am completely yours. You will always have my heart. I love you.
Old 18-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByChance
I will always chose you, in this life, in this very moment, in the future, in the past, in the present, in all lives to come, in parallel universes, in which male and female energies needs balance, I will always choose you, because you are my master, my love and my key. My body gets ignited only with a thought of you. Remember, I am completely yours. You will always have my heart. I love you.

And once again, I chose you, I want that you know that I chose you, over any Twin Flame theory, soul connection concept, over any illusion, understanding, knowledge, spiritual path, I chose you as my reality, even if you existed in a fragment of my life, I want that illusion, since I create my reality, I chose you as my reality. We are one. You are inside me. There is no other choice, because I know that I love you. I feel it. Even if you doesn't exist, I still love you. That's a contradiction, I know, but what is reallity any way? Are we real? Is this important?
Maybe tomorrow I will choose other illusion over your memory, but not today. I chose the love I feel for you.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByChance
And once again, I chose you, I want that you know that I chose you, over any Twin Flame theory, soul connection concept, over any illusion, understanding, knowledge, spiritual path, I chose you as my reality, even if you existed in a fragment of my life, I want that illusion, since I create my reality, I chose you as my reality. We are one. You are inside me. There is no other choice, because I know that I love you. I feel it. Even if you doesn't exist, I still love you. That's a contradiction, I know, but what is reallity any way? Are we real? Is this important?
Maybe tomorrow I will choose other illusion over your memory, but not today. I chose the love I feel for you.

Once more time, I chose you, above any illusion, I will brake all the illusions of separation just to find you. I will adjust, change, disarm, or brake any theory or information just to find you. Because we create our reality if we believe in it, using the power of unconditional love. And I love you, not matter what.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Experiencer
Sometimes the person you fall for, isn’t ready to catch you