Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-12-2017, 02:49 AM
Experiencer

There is definately a TF cycle where you attract then repel each other. The time apart can be done without separating, over time the cycle can diminished in intensity and time needed to get back into a more loving, connected state. Check out this video by twin flame in Union for a few years Maya Kahnah:
Watch "Identifying the Cycles in Your Twin Flame Union." on YouTube
https://youtu.be/LXevd55BB2E
Old 18-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByChance
So many coincidences between my TF story and yours... This actually scare me a bit but I will trust in the universe and the love I feel for my TF.
I am very sorry that love is forbiden in her country. Love should never be forbbiden, it should be lived free everywhere in the world. Gender should never be an issue in love matters. But maybe in your own country you can be free in loving each other, without being judged. Trust the universe, trust in the power of love.

And well, yes, the same as your TF, I was grown very priviledged, with a lot of money. The house I grow up was like a doll house, so beautiful, people loved our house. It had a beautiful garden, with a lovely grass, flowers and trees. It was the perfect house, the same you can found in a decor magazine. Everything was in order and clean. And yes, we had a lot of toys. My sisters and me used to play a lot. I have a lot of lovely mamories from my childhood, but you see, the appearance didn't reflected the reality, for most of my childhood I felt abandoned, I used to cry a lot. And when I was a teen I felt lost and felt depressed. A lot of times I just wanted to fly out the window, from my room and disappear. I wanted to scape from my reallity. And I thought about suicide several times. To scape and as a revange for my parents.
You see, I have never been physically beaten, but they beaten my soul, I was destroyed in the inside, because I needed to be a perfect child and a perfect teen, I was very controlled and over protected. When I was a little child they would leave me crying until I couldn't resit any more and ended broken in a corner. They kept me in my room, too, if I did something they considered wrong. I needed to bring home only A+. If I got something less, I would be nagged until my dad left me crying in my room, telling me not to go out for a period of time. Sometimes, when I got bad grades, I started crying and trembling in the school until reached my house, and until my dad arrived at night to nag me, to yell at me and looking at me with mad eyes. I felt so scare, so unloved. I felt abandoned. They never hugged me or touched me neither. Never told me I love you. I became very insecure, and my mother always told me that I was very indecisive, mocking at me for it. Besides that, I had a sister with a congenital desease. My mother was focused at her most of the time and the atmosphere of my life was very heavy and tense. She died while I was a teen. I remember that day when I arrived home and found she had died. So sad.
Later on, they made me in some way, study a very difficult career, only to make money and for prestige. I learned in therapy that some parents do that in order to get their children to to support them later. So, no only they beat my soul but later they killed my dreams, pushing me to study something I didn't like at all. I spend 7 years of my life crying while I was studying. I remember being in the library of my home at 2 am studying while my tears were falling from my eyes. I was always studying, night and day. Weekends. I was so busy. I used to wake at 5 am anc leave to university. I had to stop my piano lessons, which I loved and I was very talented at it. I found comfort in my books and movies, mostly. I was always sad and lost. I couldn't find my place neither I had the strenght to change anything. I felt trapped. So I wished I could die. But I managed to end my career in order to get out of that university to which I didn't belonged. Finally I went out of hell. I tried to study a master degree in literature, one of my passions, but well, at some point I needed to abandond it because my parents couldn't support me. The company of my dad bankrupted and they run out of money. So I needed to work.
But well, destiny was at play, if it weren't for my career I would never meet my TF.

So, you are mistaken a priviledged life for a life without love. So, since our stories are similar, imagine your lovely TF going through all of this. So that's the reason she is so afraid. But you see, I got the courage to be here. I know he will find me and I know he will trust in this journey. And he will find the courage within himself.
And yes, I am deeply madly in love with him, after all these years. I always think about him and imagine having a life with him. I love that he is a very compassionate man, very sensitive, sexy and sensual, he is the hottest man in the world for me, very passionate and loving. I love him very much, with all my heart.

My heart breaks for your experiences and hope, although you aren't physically with your TF, you feel his love and protection as you felt that day on the bridge. I'm so sorry to hear of your sister. I can imagine there is so much inside your heart to process, maybe speaking to a kindred spirit online is of some help and healing.

It's definitely shallow for any of us to think a privileged life brings happiness for we are all souls of a specific journey to learn specific lessons toward ascension. I like to think that since we are aware of TF in THIS lifetime, that means this is the lifetime we come together. My TF had a beautiful family home as well, complete with a garden and lots of maids and assistance. She talks of how perfect her life and family is, and she expressed she can't possibly break their undeserving hearts with her love for me. I have to trust the Universe has my back, just as you have to trust it has yours. Our souls want union with our TF's badly, trust this.

Just like My TF and her siblings are all of the same career. A career that is prestigious and expects high levels of education and intelligence. She told me once she didn't care for it and would have loved to have done something else, but she has since taken that back and won't admit that again. She feels so guilty about her feelings for me, that I feel it draws herself within and she doesn't feel safe to remain open and vulnerable. I pray the inner work I do on my own, can energetically heal her as well. I pray the same for your story as well.
Old 18-12-2017, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata007
There is definately a TF cycle where you attract then repel each other. The time apart can be done without separating, over time the cycle can diminished in intensity and time needed to get back into a more loving, connected state. Check out this video by twin flame in Union for a few years Maya Kahnah:

Thank you, I'll check this out right now